Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2011, 02:56 PM

8,039 posts, read 4,512,606 times

Advertisements

OK I am going to give it another go tonight, however if I hear one more Whoop out of Vicki I will change the channel. Her whoop sounds like the mating call of a screetch bird.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2011, 05:28 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,262,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tookey View Post
OK I am going to give it another go tonight, however if I hear one more Whoop out of Vicki I will change the channel. Her whoop sounds like the mating call of a screetch bird.
That woo-hoo speaks volumes. It says, "I am actually not having fun. In fact, I am so crazy that I haven't a clue how to begin to have fun. So I let out random woo-hoos in the hopes that I can fool people into thinking that I am happy with myself and my life. In actuality, I am one hot mess."

If that woman would pay attention to herself and her situation for half a second and get her head out of everyone's butt she might straighten out her life. Oh, and she's need medication. Lots and lots of medication.

I hope Donn is on some exotic island, far, far away from that crazy woman, and at peace.

I am going to try and watch, too.

Someone else said it. Without someone to "root" for it is difficult to watch.

Now, if they all banded together and started taking shots at slimey know-it-all Slade, that would be worth room on the DVR.

Old 03-20-2011, 06:55 PM

3,963 posts, read 10,629,002 times
Has someone already shared this? I just saw that the Hummer-chain-freak Peggy is losing her house. Peggy and Micah's 1.3 million dollar home is in foreclosure.

The funny part? I couldn't care less.

Let's get back to RHONYC ASAP.

Old 03-20-2011, 08:47 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,262,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
Has someone already shared this? I just saw that the Hummer-chain-freak Peggy is losing her house. Peggy and Micah's 1.3 million dollar home is in foreclosure.

The funny part? I couldn't care less.

Let's get back to RHONYC ASAP.
I agree. I couldn't get past the tacky hooker shirt. Where the heck did she find that thing? No one can convince me that top was ever "in." Eww.

Old 03-20-2011, 11:30 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tookey View Post

OHMYGOSH - I've only watched this show twice and that Vicky chick is THE most annoying with that WOO HOO crap She made me want to change the channel too!

Her daughter seems so normal and I felt sorry for how embarrassed her mother must have made her feel on that trip to Seattle.

Not to mention how clueless Vicki is about how the people working with her really feel about her. Now I know they edit things to make stuff look more entertaining, but it just seems so obvious they only tolerate this woman because they need their jobs. And what's with her p*ssy-whipped husband??

Old 03-21-2011, 03:50 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Gretchen really showed her true colors and intentions tonight. So she never intended to marry her sick fiance who died. Interesting. She likes to lease so she can trade in for a better one. Typical. Not surprised. She is so nasty.
Not impressed with Tamra's boy toy. Those Latin types don't interest me.
Glad she's not bringing him around her kids yet.
Alexis is a fool. A damn fool. Her husband is a pig. When he dropped 20 thousand + on 2 watches for himself I was not surprised. I am constantly surprised there are women like Alexis--shameful--sets the women's movement back about a hundred years. Disgraceful.

Old 03-21-2011, 06:30 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,400,486 times
I hope that Slade & Gretchen call it quits. I can't see her getting married ever. The surprised look on Slades face was precious when she talked about leasing. LOL

It amazes me how many of these characters are in financial dire straights.

It was asked earlier, but where does Tamra get her money? I've never heard her talk about a "JOB" of any kind.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:08 AM

2,340 posts, read 4,628,579 times
She is a real estate agent. Earlier seasons and last year showed her showing property.

She and her husband also had a business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
I hope that Slade & Gretchen call it quits. I can't see her getting married ever. The surprised look on Slades face was precious when she talked about leasing. LOL

It amazes me how many of these characters are in financial dire straights.

It was asked earlier, but where does Tamra get her money? I've never heard her talk about a "JOB" of any kind.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:12 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,193 times
Someone please tell me what the hell set up camp on Vicki's neck? EWWWWWWWW... it looked like a vampire bite. YUCK.

And seriously, she "doesn't care what Don thinks and she will sell the house if she wants to"? Nice way to be in a marriage. What a self-centered, egotistical, self absorbed, money hungry, annoying, ugly, control freak B****. Don is probably thanking his lucky stars he is away from her insanity. Poor guy. Sadly she never really cared about him. Its always money, money, money with her, and then its intruding in her kid's lives. I hope someday, they move so far away from her and she finds herself all alone.

Tamra...just give it up.

Alexis...you are an idiot. That tool has her so brainwashed its revolting. He is nasty and ugly and just mean, not to mention a lazy ass. And the god crap is just over the top and annoying. And the nannies...so not necessary.

Gretchen...I think she is the only one that I can like a bit. I loved how she put Tamra in her place so I give her props for that, and I love how she really doesn't give a crap what anyone else thinks. Gotta love that attitude.

Peggy....seems nice, but we will see. Wish I had such a rockin' bod to pull off those clothes. Good for her. I would trade bodies with any one of them...except Vicki.

Old 03-21-2011, 07:25 AM

7,364 posts, read 5,478,151 times
Why did Tamra's latin lover have to chug a glass of wine before he got into the tub with her? Maybe he's only with her to be on TV?
I am so sick of Alexis spouting all that religious stuff and then she talks about her sex life...eeewww! I thought we'd luck out and not see skeevy Jim this year. I was wrong
Gretchen is really being annoying this time, but her and Slade deserve each other.
I'm glad someone else noticed the whole in Vicki's neck. What was that? It was gone when she had lunch with Tamra.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV