Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2012, 04:31 PM

692 posts, read 1,005,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I recognized her right away, she had a starring role on a sitcom with Jenny Mcarthy, I think it only lasted one season, but that alone is more success that most actresses achieve.
I recognized her as well. From her interview she's done quite a bit just most of it has not been on television. At least she's still upright and lucid. I'm looking at you Kim Richards.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2012, 01:20 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,758,998 times
Its baaaaaaaack!!!! Can't wait to see what these drama queens bring this season. Someone please make Vicki go away and take Jesus Barbie with her.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:05 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,972,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Probably got the boobies reduced.
Well, Tamra must have given them to Gretchen....she's a lot bigger this season!

Old 02-08-2012, 06:49 AM

7,379 posts, read 5,494,406 times
The first epi was boooooring! I hope it gets better. It's weird, they still have Peggy on the show even though she is no longer considered a housewife. She is not shown with the other women at the beginning on the show.
The best thing so far is that they have not shown slimey Jimbo...yet.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:04 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,100,474 times
ROTFLMAO - Jesus Barbie thinks she is a journalist a la Katie Couric I cannot tell you how much it repulses me to see her and then she has to open her mouth too Praise Baby Jesus that I didn't see Slimeball Jim yesterday

Tammy wants to be friends with Gretchen Hmmm...I wonder how that is going to work

What the h e double hockey sticks was Vicki wearing at her dinner party? Something died and she made a vest out of it That look was not working for her. Just sayin

Old 02-08-2012, 07:30 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,638,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
ROTFLMAO - Jesus Barbie thinks she is a journalist a la Katie Couric
Maybe she was auditioning for the Playboy Channel's new religious newsmagazine program the "700 Double D Club?"

Old 02-08-2012, 07:47 AM

Surprisingly drama free for the first episode, but things are certainly heating up next week.

Jesus Barbie, you are not smart, you can not do anything you want and your clothing line looks like dime store hooker wear. And that segment on the San Diego TV show proved just how dumb you are. Shut up an go away.

Tamara looks really good this season, and seems a little calmer and more gentle, litke the Camille switcheroo on RHWOBH. We shall see though...

Gretchen never really bothered me, she seems happy but I'm sure as I can see fromt he previews, that will change.

Vicki..OMG. she looks awful. She looks good in her one on one interviews, but wow...time has not been kind to her and I see she is still nuts. She said she can't afford to live in that house without Donn's income? I thought she made tons of money? She always claimed she did. And I think it is funny that she might have to pay Donn spousal support. He is a good guy, she is just not a nice person. Oh and she needs a stylist. What died and ended up on her during her dinner party was anyone's guess. She does not wear flattering clothes at all.

Peggy looks bad. Wonder what is up there?

Heather...well...seems snobby enough. She should fit in well. The whole thing with her and Tamra seemed so scripted to me though. And who was that guy with her? His name was John, I thought her husband's name was Terrance or something like that.

Should be interesting...

Old 02-08-2012, 07:50 AM

Quote:
And who was that guy with her? His name was John, I thought her husband's name was Terrance or something like that.
That was her real estate agent.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
That was her real estate agent.
Strange because she told Tamra she could sell her house too. That whole scene was weird and uncomfortable.

Old 02-08-2012, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Strange because she told Tamra she could sell her house too. That whole scene was weird and uncomfortable.
I think Heather was inferring that John (her real estate agent) would list the house and perhaps Tammy could bring a Buyer in to purchase the house once it is listed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV