Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2012, 08:52 PM

943 posts, read 1,848,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
Alexis was joined by her husband Jim Bellino, a regular on the Bravo show, and several friends in a luxury cabana.

I think she looks great.

fake boobs fake life, fake personality, fake husband. She does look great for a FAKE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2012, 01:23 AM

1,289 posts, read 3,039,157 times
Jim has lost a lot of weight between last season and this season. He looks a lot better than he used to. Did he have lap band surgery?

Old 07-03-2012, 08:03 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,759,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
ohhhhhhhhh Mother Theresa...........lol Jesus must be drooling......lol
CRAPPOLA!!! Can't rep you again but consider this being repped a thousand times!!! haha!!!

Old 07-03-2012, 12:44 PM

22,405 posts, read 29,522,524 times
She does look great except her boobies are kinda high..Good for her though

Yes, Jim did lose weight.

Old 07-03-2012, 01:26 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,204,077 times
Quote:
Alexis was joined by her husband Jim Bellino, a regular on the Bravo show, and several friends in a luxury cabana.

I think she looks great.
We never had church ladies like that at Wilshire Baptist!

Old 07-03-2012, 06:50 PM

507 posts, read 514,606 times
Watching the final episode now

Jim--absolutely love this man to death...the reason why I like him is because he is so old school when it comes to dealing with b.s....Terry was a straight punk and only chimed up when he left...I would have told Heather to sit her troll looking behind somewhere else and let them men talk...Jim has warned Alexis before about these women they gang up on a different person every season and she was the one...last time it was Vicki and before that it was Gretchen...and the cycle continues

Vicki--gets on my nerves season after season but I do believe she is being used by Brooks...her daughter was wrong for not telling her she had gotten married and that struck her to the core...but it is Vicki's decision...what Tamara did to her was uncalled for...if Vicki wants to toast to Alexis then let her do that Vicki really has no real reason not to like her and neither do any of the other women

Heather---do you really need a damn party about changing your last name...claim you are an actress never heard of you or seen any of your work...and I find you to be pretentious and the only thing about I like about you is your house...other than that you served no purpose on this show

Tamara---is a pure Moderator cut: deleted the way she treats people is absurd...on her third marriage and she wonders why...she would still be with Simon if he had money in his pocket...she put up with Simon as long as he paid the bills when the money ran out so did she...she is the worse friend you could have...as the saying goes with friends like these you don't need enemies

Gretchen...is a moron need I say more...so you rag on your man for being broke and proclaim he would have nothing without you if you left him tomorrow...you admit on national television you don't want to marry him, his finances are a large part as to why you don't want to marry him, and you have helped pay his child support...but decide in the end to try and have a child with this clown...smdh

Alexis---the only true friend you have are the ones we don't see, your drunk friend Sarah, and maybe Vicki (i say that with a grain of salt)...be like your husband and kick them to the curb if they cannot respect you

Last edited by Beretta; 07-03-2012 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: do not circumvent the word filter, keep it PG 13

Old 07-04-2012, 07:29 AM

6,981 posts, read 10,969,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nscorpiored View Post
Watching the final episode now

Jim--absolutely love this man to death...the reason why I like him is because he is so old school when it comes to dealing with b.s....Terry was a straight punk and only chimed up when he left...I would have told Heather to sit her troll looking behind somewhere else and let them men talk...Jim has warned Alexis before about these women they gang up on a different person every season and she was the one...last time it was Vicki and before that it was Gretchen...and the cycle continues

Vicki--gets on my nerves season after season but I do believe she is being used by Brooks...her daughter was wrong for not telling her she had gotten married and that struck her to the core...but it is Vicki's decision...what Tamara did to her was uncalled for...if Vicki wants to toast to Alexis then let her do that Vicki really has no real reason not to like her and neither do any of the other women

Heather---do you really need a damn party about changing your last name...claim you are an actress never heard of you or seen any of your work...and I find you to be pretentious and the only thing about I like about you is your house...other than that you served no purpose on this show

Tamara---is a pure Moderator cut: deleted the way she treats people is absurd...on her third marriage and she wonders why...she would still be with Simon if he had money in his pocket...she put up with Simon as long as he paid the bills when the money ran out so did she...she is the worse friend you could have...as the saying goes with friends like these you don't need enemies

Gretchen...is a moron need I say more...so you rag on your man for being broke and proclaim he would have nothing without you if you left him tomorrow...you admit on national television you don't want to marry him, his finances are a large part as to why you don't want to marry him, and you have helped pay his child support...but decide in the end to try and have a child with this clown...smdh

Alexis---the only true friend you have are the ones we don't see, your drunk friend Sarah, and maybe Vicki (i say that with a grain of salt)...be like your husband and kick them to the curb if they cannot respect you
What a stupid ghetto mentality Gretchen has. Does she not realize that it's a much bigger commitment to have a child with a man than it is to marry him? I've never understood the mentality that you could be ready to have a child with a person, but not marry him. She's a nincompoop.

Old 07-04-2012, 09:04 AM

512 posts, read 862,969 times
Quote:
You know, I hope she doesn't return. She seems to be a fairly nice person (I mean, as far as these "reality" ladies go...) and I think she's really been ridiculed and shamed a lot this season. So what if she defers to her husband and is religious? Would it be ok to make fun of a same sex couple, or a couple where the husband defers to the wife ("She's the boss!"). I really think Alexis has been put through a double standard machine. Agreed that she can be superficial and fakey (isn't that kind of a precondition to be on these shows??).
I think the reason she has been so heavily ridiculed is because she often casts the first judgmental stone, both to the girls and in her diary sessions. I'm a Christian and I want to throw up when she throws out there that the reason she does this or that (such as defering to her husband) is because God says that's the way it should be. She cherry-picks what she wants to uphold and throw back at people, and most of the time she doesn't understand the context of what she's throwing around. God didn't say you should allow your husband to verbally abuse you, which Jim has done on camera, the way he talks to her about her role. And this is just one of many issues. And then she acts IN SO MANY WAYS the way a Christian, if they're truly trying to live biblically, shouldn't live.

I personally think they all get rediculed, as they should, they were the ones who decided to put themselves out there. But Alexis is a holier-than-though character, which give us far too much fuel. It is right and proper in the eyes of God, no. But I'm not touting my heavenly virtues, either.

Old 07-04-2012, 09:25 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,105,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleoT View Post
I think the reason she has been so heavily ridiculed is because she often casts the first judgmental stone, both to the girls and in her diary sessions. I'm a Christian and I want to throw up when she throws out there that the reason she does this or that (such as defering to her husband) is because God says that's the way it should be. She cherry-picks what she wants to uphold and throw back at people, and most of the time she doesn't understand the context of what she's throwing around. God didn't say you should allow your husband to verbally abuse you, which Jim has done on camera, the way he talks to her about her role. And this is just one of many issues. And then she acts IN SO MANY WAYS the way a Christian, if they're truly trying to live biblically, shouldn't live.

I personally think they all get rediculed, as they should, they were the ones who decided to put themselves out there. But Alexis is a holier-than-though character, which give us far too much fuel. It is right and proper in the eyes of God, no. But I'm not touting my heavenly virtues, either.

Old 07-04-2012, 12:30 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,684,610 times
Ever since Slade referred to Vicki as Miss Piggy, I have refused to call her anything but Piggy. I think her oinking sessions have been very entertaining all season--especially the one toward Tamra during the finale. I also observed how her mouth always seems to be open. This is pig-like character to me. So I gotta give props to Slade for hitting it right on the nail. Vicki is truly a pig

I enjoyed this season. I think the reunion episodes will be entertaining...and I am glad Tamra and Gretchen are friends. Even though Tamra was still a bully toward Alexis, I think they showed a lighter side to her this season...maybe I feel like this because I've always been a Gretchen fan and just didn't like the way she talked/talked down to her in seasons past. Now that they're bff's, I like Tamra.

Hope all my C-D friends are doing well!!! *waves to and kisses your cheeks in a NYC housewives style to all*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV