Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2011, 12:14 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,482,725 times

Advertisements

I actually enjoyed the last show, if only for the very first part. I absolutely loved Donn finally getting his shots in at Vick, and the kids going right at it, too. It was wonderful.

Then I had to watch that idiot spank an employee. Is she kidding? I don't care if she's known the young woman since she was in the third grade. I hope this bites her in the arse, pun intended. Hopefully, someone will tell the young lady she does not have to put up with that.

I don't think there's anyone that Vicki answers to, unfortunately - meaning company wise, not regarding the law. But I wouldn't be surprised if she gets sued or someone calls the state's labor board.

I notice that Vick's company sells a lot of leads to her agents. And her agents get paid every time they pass along a health insurance lead and they write a policy. This is kind of telemarketing/MLM stuff, it seems.

And yes, I absolutely want to have a woman be my financial planner for all of my major life and death choices while she is hawking eyelash growth goop on the same website. Nothing says, "financial stability" like eyelash stimulator.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2011, 12:39 AM

2,377 posts, read 4,346,646 times
One of the blogs I read said that Vicky only gets respect at her job because everyone who works for her is, like, 23 years old. LOL

Old 04-14-2011, 12:27 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,762,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
One of the blogs I read said that Vicky only gets respect at her job because everyone who works for her is, like, 23 years old. LOL
I think she hires those young people because she is desperately trying to recapture her youth. Look how she acts.

Old 04-14-2011, 02:01 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,482,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I think she hires those young people because she is desperately trying to recapture her youth. Look how she acts.
Maybe but I think it has more to do with they are easier to control.

Remember this is Vick who loves to get up in everybody's grill. Even Laurie, who rode away with the handsome prince had Vick tsk, tsking. Laurie wasn't working 16 hour days but preferred to stay home and take care of her family. Well, that goes against everything that Vicki believes in.

And she married Donn because she could boss him around, too. Except she hated him for the very same reasons.

I also think she has very young people there because that business is not entirely on the up-and-up. It seems more telemarketing/MLM than anything, She's making a lot of money just charging her agents for leads. I wonder how many mature adults would go along with that. Buy Leads (http://cotoinsurance.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=126&I temid=177 - broken link)

I still say that Vicki's HR issues are going to blow up in her face at some point.

Old 04-15-2011, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Maybe but I think it has more to do with they are easier to control.

Remember this is Vick who loves to get up in everybody's grill. Even Laurie, who rode away with the handsome prince had Vick tsk, tsking. Laurie wasn't working 16 hour days but preferred to stay home and take care of her family. Well, that goes against everything that Vicki believes in.

And she married Donn because she could boss him around, too. Except she hated him for the very same reasons.

I also think she has very young people there because that business is not entirely on the up-and-up. It seems more telemarketing/MLM than anything, She's making a lot of money just charging her agents for leads. I wonder how many mature adults would go along with that. Buy Leads (http://cotoinsurance.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=126&I temid=177 - broken link)

I still say that Vicki's HR issues are going to blow up in her face at some point.
Well, lets see, she has lost most of her friends except Tamra. She has lost her husband (#2). She is losing her children slowly but surely. And she looks as though she may be in jeopardy of losing her business if she continues to treat people the way she does, and boy do I hope that happens. She will sit back and realize she has absolutely NOTHING, and nothing would make me happier.

Vicki has a problem with anyone who doesn't agree with her and bow down to her, and put her up on a pedestal. She basically think most people are beneath her, sadly even her own children, husband, mother, family and friends(the one she has left).

Vicki is a vile human being.

Old 04-15-2011, 12:12 PM

3,964 posts, read 10,664,889 times
Quote:
Well, lets see, she has lost most of her friends except Tamra. She has lost her husband (#2). She is losing her children slowly but surely. And she looks as though she may be in jeopardy of losing her business if she continues to treat people the way she does, and boy do I hope that happens. She will sit back and realize she has absolutely NOTHING, and nothing would make me happier.
Vicki is a vile human being.
How can you work up so much vitriol for someone on a TV show? Wow.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
How can you work up so much vitriol for someone on a TV show? Wow.
Quite easily. Do you watch the show? She is a sorry excuse for a human being. Do you disagree? And truly, why are you directing this at me? Everyone here seems to feel the same way. If they don't, they haven't stated it here.

And ten points for the big word usage .

Old 04-15-2011, 02:13 PM

3,964 posts, read 10,664,889 times
Quote:
Quite easily. Do you watch the show? She is a sorry excuse for a human being. Do you disagree? And truly, why are you directing this at me? Everyone here seems to feel the same way. If they don't, they haven't stated it here.

And ten points for the big word usage .
Yes, I watch the show. I directed it at you because you wrote "nothing would make you happier" than seeing her lose her home, business, and family.

Yeah, 7 letters. Huge.

Old 04-15-2011, 04:08 PM

2,377 posts, read 4,346,646 times
When watching the RH's shows, I sometimes absolutely despise the cast members and it makes me wonder why I watch the show in the first place. I have no hate in my heart all week, but yet this show brings it out of me. It makes me wonder why I watch in the first place

I dunno. Maybe because I have no drama in my own life? I dunno.

It's weird. I've gotten into arguments with forum members (here and elsewhere), and I completely don't care about the board members at all. Like, if they're doing well, I don't care. If they're doing poorly, I don't care. But the cast members whom I'll never, ever meet and whose actions have no effect on my life whatsoever, I absolutely hate them at times! lol it makes no sense why I'm like that.

Old 04-15-2011, 04:15 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,614,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
When watching the RH's shows, I sometimes absolutely despise the cast members and it makes me wonder why I watch the show in the first place. I have no hate in my heart all week, but yet this show brings it out of me. It makes me wonder why I watch in the first place

I dunno. Maybe because I have no drama in my own life? I dunno.
I mean if it's upsetting you that much you may want to reconsider
I put these shows in perspective by taking them with a grain of salt. I think the REALITY is less than suggested to a certain extent. I don't watch the ones that really grate on me over time...too many other things to find to occupy the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV