Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2012, 02:16 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,816,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I like Heather a lot. I think she is the only one of these women that has some class. She was quite the priss on the camping trip though.
for real though-they all were. Except for maybe Brianna
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2012, 11:53 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,759,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
YEEESSSSS plzzzzz She has to sleep with that fug of a huz of hers tho so quite the punishment. They are 2 peas beaten by the pretentious stick. Whoever said she looks like a Seus character was spot on.
I think Heather's husband is awesome!!! I don't think he is stuck up at all...quite the opposite in fact. Quite friendly, down to earth, and funny.

All of these women are just unbearable in one way or another to me anymore except...wait for it...Tamra. She is cracking me up this season. I guess a leopard can change it's spots. Gretchen is still okay, but this whole singing thing and how she is blaming her voice issue on Vicki is too much.

All I know is RHONJ starts sunday and it looks to be VERY interesting.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:37 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,422,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Yeah, sorry, I still don't believe a word this d-bag says. If he wanted her home so much, then why does he not care that she goes to all these parties and overnight with these women? He is a complete, lying jerk. She works one day a week on this Fox show. I don't see him staying with the kids ever. He even said as much. That is what he feels is her "job" or "role". Or the nanny's. Lets not forget their "family vacation" when they brought the nanny with them and they went out and left the kids at the hotel, and the breakfast scene when Alexis was up and down a hundred times to get him or the kids something. He didn't move once off his lazy, self-rightous behind.
I don't like Jim either and I think he's exposed himself too many times on the show, but I can't fault him for pointing out the butcher job editing of the dinner ... especially after seeing what BRAVO did with the FOX 5 segment.

He said people don't realize that Alexis now has three jobs and two businesses. She is working on a third business. He thinks somethings gotta give.

I think it's probable that most of us would still find Jim unlikable in real life, yet that doesn't mean that BRAVO isn't editing to make him look even worse. They sure had a field day with Alexis on FOX 5.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:40 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,422,633 times
Brianna is the only person I like on the show. Everyone else is immature or insecure in their own way.

Old 04-20-2012, 07:52 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,507,813 times
Heather's husband is really down to earth when you figure how rich they are and that he is a plastic surgeon. He also has a good sense of humor. Brianna is great too. She was the only one at the campout that acted half sane.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:29 PM

10,039 posts, read 9,527,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
Brianna is the only person I like on the show. Everyone else is immature or insecure in their own way.
As much as Vicki annoys me most of the time, I have to give her credit cor raiising a great kid. Brianna seems so down to earth and normal, I also admire her choice of occupation as a trauma nurse.

Old 04-21-2012, 05:28 PM

9,480 posts, read 12,126,587 times
Heather ~ she's growing on me, didn't take Vickis crap about the fire... although I would like her even better if she'd loose the pretentiousness. I think her and her husband seem real.
`
Brianna ~ love her, wonder how she escaped her mother's manic wierdness...

Vicki, grow up and I wish I could slap you, cuz Don was great and your new gas attendant is creepy... and we want to hear about your full tank about as much as you want to hear about Tamra's sex stories.

Gretchen ~ Kick Slade in the balls, he deserves it

Alexis ~ I realize there is a certain degree of editing, but to me her and her husband don't come off as likable... she seems whiny and dumb, he seems controlling and comes off as a bully.

Too bad, so sad that the skunk didn't spray them

Old 04-24-2012, 10:17 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,437,832 times
Someone is finally seeing all Alexis BS. Heather is adding 2 plus 2 when it comes to Alexis. She wants her inner circle to believe shes something she not. Perfect marriage, perfect life and kids and a jack of all trades. Alexis is as fake as her hair, boobs, nose and whatever else she had lifted, tucked and suctioned.

Alexis asked for Gretchen opinion on her interview not expecting Gretchen to tell her the truth. Well, she needed to be told instead of looking crazy week after week doing horrible interviews.

Vicki wants someone to cater to her every need. She is all over Brooks but she doesn't live with him, he doesn't take care of her kids or provide for bills so it's easy to get caught up in fantasy land. Don was a good guy. He helped raise her kids.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:01 AM

1,885 posts, read 3,407,479 times
These past couple of episodes cracked me up. Glamping? Are you kidding right now? Just drop me off at the Miss America pageant already!

And Slade needs to be renamed Kris Jenner for his wh**ing tactics lol. He knows full well that Gretchen is nobody's songstress, yet he volunteered her for this performance as if she was Lady GaGa's apprentice. I especially love the way he sat cheering her on during rehearsal like an overzealous pageant mom.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:25 AM

16,489 posts, read 24,507,813 times
Tonights show was interesting. Brooks is waaaaay too wierd. His slow talking drives me nuts. Slade is totally getting off on this Pussycat Dolls thing. Gretchen should have never been on that stage, how embarassing for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV