Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 12:10 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,314,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
How about the men/ exmen in these broads lives?
Karla- he's handsome with a good living
Renee-- mob rat
Drita--- they have never showed his mug
Karen -- Dave's ok looking, don't know what he does. Storm is not that good looking.
Ang-- her old man is a young meathead.
Love--- he looked like a leprechaun.
Ramona---never has shown his mug either.
These women talk so much **** it's hysterical.
Carla's soon to be ex: before the show he went to jail for some sort of Wall St. broker scam, now it appears he works in his retired doctor father's "day spa"

Junior, Renee's ex: seems he was a mob hanger on of her father before turning rat and made a living that way

Drita's husband, Lee: if I recall correctly Lee is in jail for bank robbery, no other profession has been stated

Karen's baby daddy, Dave: he was in on the drug ring (ecstacy or meth) in Arizona; now is out of jail and working an "honest" job under supervision of parole

Big Ang's husband, Neil: Neil is a garbageman with the NYC Sanitation Dept.

Love's ex-BF: flew in from Las Vegas to meet her; show did not say what he did for a living out there

Ramona's ex-husband: middle eastern man who Ramona claims made his money doing illegal/barely legal things with the mob

Ramona's fiance: in jail right now for being a big time drug distributor
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoria View Post
Rather frightening isn't it that this bunch of plumped up, botoxed, silicone injected freakazoids are nearly all in the beauty business.

Really--would you go to that butt ugly Love for a makeover?? That woman could shatter mirrors from 50 yards away. Staten Island must have a different idea of beauty than the rest of civilization....
Haven't seen any of their actual work, except Drita's doing makeup for a model's photo shoot. I thought Drita made her look pretty good actually.

Saw the samples for Renee's "Mob Candy" shoes on the show and I would never buy any of them. Too tacky.

I agree most of them are overdone, but I don't think they are all ugly.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
LOL! You caught me! It's ON Staten Island just as well as it's ON Long Island!

Old 03-28-2013, 09:40 PM

6,981 posts, read 10,954,783 times
This show has gotten boring. The stories never really change.

I find Karen to be the most anmpyibg character. She is without redeeming qualities. And the trashy ghetto lingo she uses is really annoying. She's a self-righteous morally bankrupt piece of trash.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:43 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,658,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleman View Post
This show has gotten boring. The stories never really change.

I find Karen to be the most anmpyibg character. She is without redeeming qualities. And the trashy ghetto lingo she uses is really annoying. She's a self-righteous morally bankrupt piece of trash.
Her dad is Sammy the Bull...you expecting Mother Theresa??

Old 03-29-2013, 06:14 AM

6,981 posts, read 10,954,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Her dad is Sammy the Bull...you expecting Mother Theresa??
Haha, of course not. But all she's doing is trying to make money from the fact that her father's basically a serial killer, and she acts as if she should be commended for doing so. If she were a halfway decent person, she'd have the presence of mind to be embarrassed.

The fact that she speaks and acts like ghetto trash is just the icing on the cake.

Old 04-07-2013, 11:31 PM

5,584 posts, read 6,514,131 times
Default Finale.

I dislike Love sooooooo much, I hope they don't bring her back next season. And I hope there is a next season, I think there will be. Drita's husband is back home, Renee's son moved to Fla, Ramona is getting married (or is she?), several have new businesses, I think there is enough interest and activity to warrant another season.

I am very annoyed with the "ignorance" of Love's friends, ie Karen and Ramona, even Renee and Ang, that they don't seem to think Love's psychotic behavior isn't anything to be concerned about. THE WOMAN HAS MENTAL PROBLEMS AND IS NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD, AND NOBODY IS CONCERNED ABOUT CARLA??????? Karen led Carla to the slaughter, IMO. Which makes me suspicious that it was a set-up by the production company. Surely someone in the cast has brains enough to suggest that it was not a good idea to have Love and Carla at the same party, if this is not a set-up.

I wonder how long we have to wait for the new season? Anyone have any current information on the women, since it is taped about 3 months in advance of airing?

Your thoughts?

Old 04-08-2013, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Transplant View Post
I dislike Love sooooooo much, I hope they don't bring her back next season. And I hope there is a next season, I think there will be. Drita's husband is back home, Renee's son moved to Fla, Ramona is getting married (or is she?), several have new businesses, I think there is enough interest and activity to warrant another season.

I am very annoyed with the "ignorance" of Love's friends, ie Karen and Ramona, even Renee and Ang, that they don't seem to think Love's psychotic behavior isn't anything to be concerned about. THE WOMAN HAS MENTAL PROBLEMS AND IS NOT RIGHT IN THE HEAD, AND NOBODY IS CONCERNED ABOUT CARLA??????? Karen led Carla to the slaughter, IMO. Which makes me suspicious that it was a set-up by the production company. Surely someone in the cast has brains enough to suggest that it was not a good idea to have Love and Carla at the same party, if this is not a set-up.

I wonder how long we have to wait for the new season? Anyone have any current information on the women, since it is taped about 3 months in advance of airing?

Your thoughts?
Love is obnoxious, but they need a nutcase in the bunch now with Drita having made peace with Karen and Ramona, so she's not getting into any fights. Also with Renee being sober, so her nuttiness is decreasing. They also always seem to need an "odd man out" and this season it was Carla when previously it was Drita.

The whole season they were mentioning Love's nuttiness. They are well aware of it. Didn't you see the parts where Love admitted stabbing and shooting at past boyfriends and fiances?

She was invited to the party because of the show. I don't think she is or was any close friend of Drita. As for her skipping any talk and instantly attacking Carla, either nobody suspected that would happen and everybody figured they would talk and somene would jump in if necessary, or it was indeed a totally rehearsed set up. It's a toss up.

I know some of them are doing personal appearances now but that's about it.

Old 04-08-2013, 03:28 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,986,422 times
My husband walked in when Love was talking...
He took one look at her and said," Holy **** where do they get these ugly ******* from? That one looks like she's had 100 dic-- in her f:;!:?! Mouth,"

(Just imagine this in a Russian accent!)

Old 01-09-2016, 03:40 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,013,928 times
They're back Wed. Jan 18th sixth and final season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV