Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 10:07 PM

1,812 posts, read 3,373,190 times

Advertisements

No respect for this show. These women live off of blood money. think of all the familys their husbands, fathers, etc ruined. Sure the people who lost loved ones are very sad that these ladies are making money to show off the fact that they are wifes of killers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 11:06 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,408,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Transplant View Post
Ok, is what is happening with the men in Renee's life true? Her husband turned himself in to the Feds, why? He was already waiting to be sentenced, I thought. Then she is soooooooooooooo upset about her father being arrested after being "free" for only 3 months, but she has said in past episodes that they don't speak, he even left the room when she entered once. So what happened there? The upcoming segment show the NY Post?/Times? with a front page story that Junior ratted. Is this true? This all is taking place prior to Thanksgiving 2011. I haven't been following any news or rag-mag stories, so....is this true or just made up for the show?
It's true. They didn't make it up for the show.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30STM View Post
No respect for this show. These women live off of blood money. think of all the familys their husbands, fathers, etc ruined. Sure the people who lost loved ones are very sad that these ladies are making money to show off the fact that they are wifes of killers.
Karen Gravano is the daughter of a serial killer/rat, but not all of them are the wives (or daughters) of killers.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Karen Gravano is the daughter of a serial killer/rat, but not all of them are the wives (or daughters) of killers.

oh really..... so the rest of them are married and related to Mother Theresa's blessed children? lol

let me put it this way anyone who is in the mob and living off of mob money is living off of blood money. I know my family did not work for people who killed others to bring home the bacon. My point is these women live off the earnings of bad people who, kill, sell drugs, etc. That is not a honest income to live off of even if its your husbands or your dads.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:48 PM

Quote:
oh really..... so the rest of them are married and related to Mother Theresa's blessed children? lol
NO; criminals and they admit it. Why get so dramatic? Some of them are not related to or married to murderers like you are asserting.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
NO; criminals and they admit it. Why get so dramatic? Some of them are not related to or married to murderers like you are asserting.
can you tell me which ones are not related to murderes like I am asserting?

Btw when you are married to the mob the mob is your FAMILIA

Old 04-02-2012, 05:10 PM

Quote:
can you tell me which ones are not related to murderes like I am asserting?

Btw when you are married to the mob the mob is your FAMILIA
You asserted the "murder" story first; therefore the burden of proof is on you. Which ones ARE related to murderers, and who is the murderer they are related to? Karen we already know.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:18 PM

In debating, those making a positive assertion (i.e., all the women on Mob Wives are related to MURDERERS) bears the burden of proof, not those making a negative assertion in response. So, again, who is definitely related to a murderer besides Karen?

Old 04-02-2012, 05:32 PM

the entire cast are saints i fogort lol and mobsters are good people who help others and neve kill ROFLMAO>...... ENOUGH OK

Old 04-02-2012, 05:45 PM

5,634 posts, read 6,590,447 times
I didn't want my post to result in an argument and getting this thread closed. Please refrain from further negative posts, 30STM. Thank you for honoring of my request.

I like the show, I stated in a previous post that I DO NOT condone what the mob does, but I am facinated by the lifestyle and how they and their families live. So different from my life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV