Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2011, 06:34 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,301,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncopus99 View Post
It pretty apparent all the votes with either go to Brenden or Dom. What a twist would be that Rachel gets evicted (assuming she is nominated) and then goes against Brenden. He would obviously throw it, leading to tons of crying from both people. I won't see you for 2-3 weeks even though I potentially will see you the rest of my life

What does that mean, ncopus? Are you sick?

May I borrow your red, hot pokers, dyni??? UGH.

I couldn't stand all the "love" crap last night! Puke, puke, puke.

What a sullen sour-puss Rachel is. You gotta know Rachel is going up or being backdoored. Maybe Jeff too?

Last edited by tamiznluv; 08-05-2011 at 06:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2011, 09:53 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,347,111 times
I want Dominic back. Out of the available choices, he is the only one that I can tolerate.

It would be funny if Brendon came back ONLY IF Rachel had to play against him. Only problem is that would feel like a re run and I'm done with Brendon and his crying and his freaky eyes.

When does next season start???

Vicki

Old 08-06-2011, 06:49 AM

5,564 posts, read 7,174,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
I hope Kahlua will nominate Rachole & Porchetta.

My vote to bring back is Cassie.
I'm with you

Old 08-06-2011, 07:32 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,301,515 times
Man, I'm glad I don't have the live feeds. Just got through reading "Because You're Addicted" about last night in the House and got a headache hearing Rachel and Kahlia in my head. I sure hope this is the last season we have to put up with Brenchel. I am so down on them, just like Jessie. Enough already!!!

I just went and voted for Cassie to come back, look at what number I was!!

User 1,071,074 already answered poll question [646] 10 times.

Over a million people have voted! Networks may not think that's many people but it impresses me.

Last edited by tamiznluv; 08-06-2011 at 07:47 AM..

Old 08-06-2011, 08:21 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,856,499 times
Default OVERNIGHT semi-major update---fun fun fun!

A NO JOKE DON'T CLICK IT IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW REAL DEAL SPOILER

Old 08-06-2011, 09:05 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,523,916 times
There is one notion I'd like to challenge because I think Roachel has been allowed by the public to frame perceptions. Of all the people who should not get to frame anyone's perceptions, it would be drama empress Roachel.

We've heard the term 'floater' a long time, but Roachel has gotten a heavy edit highlighting her disgust for them. This implants in our minds the notion that there are game players and floaters, that the latter suck and the former rock. And it's incorrect.

It is certainly true that floaters are dull to watch. However, floating is an outstanding strategy to get past the initial pileup. There will nearly always be people early on who make enemies they should not. Is it praiseworthy to 'pull a big move' early? Sure, if you find out that you're the target this week. But if you are not, why make one of yourself? If making connections and staying in the game are negatives, that's just silly, because the end goal is to be there at the end and win the votes. One may say: "Ah, but by floaters I mean weak competitors in challenges." Everyone who wins any competition has the chance to put a target on his or her back. Declining to do that, and letting someone like Roachel have her meltdowns and ruin her own game, is excellent gameplay.

If I were in the game I would do my absolute darndest to be a complete floater, and proud of it. Floater IS a strategy. And frankly, that it bothers Roachel so much just makes it sound even better. Wash your hands after taking a leak, do your share of cleanup, get along with people, listen much and talk little, don't make needless waves. Dull to watch? Sure. Good to win? It happens!

Old 08-06-2011, 09:16 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,710,256 times
Wow thanks for that. I miss the showtime after dark but not the bill.
The comments where more informative than the live feed summary. I wish threads on this forum would get that juicy, and not everyone pandering to one side the vets like they do in this thread.
Im on team Dani.

Old 08-06-2011, 09:31 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,260,335 times
I'm with you Kayak...as long as she dumps Kahlua down the drain......If Jordan wins Im not unhappy cause I LIKE Jordan....but Dani's played the best I think

Old 08-06-2011, 09:51 AM

4,885 posts, read 5,045,289 times
Dani has had time to sit back and watch without any repercussions. Turned her game on when she needed to.

Old 08-06-2011, 10:05 AM

422 posts, read 1,366,266 times
I hope they bring Cassie back so if Rachel is still there, Cassie's presence will infuriate her
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV