Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2011, 03:13 AM

2,945 posts, read 5,012,121 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know where I can watch the videos of ED's show Dick at night? On rtzone or whatever .com every video I click on a black box comes up like the video will be there and then nothing happens.

I've read people summerizing what Dick says and I like that he tells it like it is and doesn't just kiss ass because he's a former winner. He doesn't like how Dani played the game, he doesn't like Jeff or Jordan (called her a coat-tailer vs a floater) I LOVE that!

But I want to watch the actual show/videos. Does anyone know where I can find them?

I wish they were on Youtube but they're not
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2011, 07:40 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,278,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
Does anyone know where I can watch the videos of ED's show Dick at night? On rtzone or whatever .com every video I click on a black box comes up like the video will be there and then nothing happens.

I've read people summerizing what Dick says and I like that he tells it like it is and doesn't just kiss ass because he's a former winner. He doesn't like how Dani played the game, he doesn't like Jeff or Jordan (called her a coat-tailer vs a floater) I LOVE that!

But I want to watch the actual show/videos. Does anyone know where I can find them?

All I can do for you, Deja, is give you my link to ED's site. It works for me, hope it will work for you.

RTVZone | Reality Television

Maybe you need an update of some sort??

Good luck.

Old 09-03-2011, 08:15 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,686,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post

If they were, they be pulled down almost immediately.

Old 09-03-2011, 08:21 AM

Ready to drool????

Baby Boy Jeff - YouTube

Old 09-03-2011, 12:26 PM

5,558 posts, read 7,162,689 times
Ready to vomit?

Goddess Queen Rachel Reilly - YouTube

Old 09-03-2011, 12:28 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,219,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
between this thread and DWTS you are doing your BEST to make me chuck

Old 09-03-2011, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post

LMAO...at 52 seconds into that video, it shows Brendon entering the BB House and him meeting Rachel....I paused it when I played it a 2nd time, just to make sure I had seen what I thought I had seen....Brendon shook Rachel's hand but didn't even look at her, he had eyes only for Brittaney!!! I remember how he used to sit in the hammock with each of them, one time with both of them and when Rachel said that she was a scientist, Brendon pushed Brit to the curb. Of course we all know how Rachel "sealed the deal" but I find it hilarious that Brit was his first choice in the looks department.

Old 09-03-2011, 01:32 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,219,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
LMAO...at 52 seconds into that video, it shows Brendon entering the BB House and him meeting Rachel....I paused it when I played it a 2nd time, just to make sure I had seen what I thought I had seen....Brendon shook Rachel's hand but didn't even look at her, he had eyes only for Brittaney!!! I remember how he used to sit in the hammock with each of them, one time with both of them and when Rachel said that she was a scientist, Brendon pushed Brit to the curb. Of course we all know how Rachel "sealed the deal" but I find it hilarious that Brit was his first choice in the looks department.

I can barely remember Brit.....but I would pick EVIL DICK over Rachell in the looks department.....I hear her name and I see DUCKLIPS in my head.

Old 09-03-2011, 04:54 PM

Spoiler

Don't peek iffin ya don't want to know...

Winner of the POV is....

ADAM

Of course it was going to be....all ya have to do is read what they are saying in the house or listen to the live feeds.

Not rigged? Bah-humbug! I have some nice ocean front property in Oklahoma for ya. Just how stupid does Grodner think we are?? Maybe we ARE. We always watch and complain about the same things year after year.

Old 09-03-2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
I can barely remember Brit.....but I would pick EVIL DICK over Rachell in the looks department.....I hear her name and I see DUCKLIPS in my head.

ED was good looking in his younger years! Another poster child for drugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV