Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2011, 02:54 PM

483 posts, read 856,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
ROFFLMFAO....COWLIA?????? you gotta be kiddin right???
I wanna know what kind of social game Jordan has played. Dani, in the beginning, played a social game. Jordan is a nice girl and is friendly with everyone, and imo, doesn't deserve to win over someone who has fought their hearts out in competitions, won them, and made moves in the game. Sorry but twirling your hair and calling it "greazy" doesn't make you a formidable player. I also remember Jordan eating everything in sight during her earlier season, she balloned up quite a bit, I doubt any of you called her a cow. Let's call a spade a spade....

Everyone wants to pounce on Kalia for whatever reason but for the first competition, she stayed on the banana longer than Jordan, she stayed on Lawon longer than Jordan stayed on Jeff, and she won 2 HOHs, sending Jordan's man out of the house. Jordan is a flop (shocker!! ) as a player in BB and doesn't deserve to win a dime. Jeff said he got kicked out by 2 people who finally woke up and started playing the game. Well Jeff, your girl Jordan still hasn't woken up to do squat. It's so funny that she was on the amazing race, she couldn't even
Spoiler
grab enough donuts in 13 minutes to pull out a win.
but she thought that she could have won the AR?

Ewwww.....

Spoiler
Jesse will be on the next episode.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2011, 03:09 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,262,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandle View Post

Ewwww.....

Spoiler
Jesse will be on the next episode.

Double Ewwww!!!! That's the very first thing I thought of when Julie said Pandora's Box would be a "celebrity" one next week!

Pleeeeze....NO!!!!!!

Old 09-02-2011, 03:12 PM

483 posts, read 856,413 times
Spoiler
Rachel opened Pandora's box and released Tori Spelling (the good) into the house, and for the bad, she got stuck with Jesse in Pandora's box, lol!

Old 09-02-2011, 03:20 PM

4,884 posts, read 5,033,571 times
This could be a bad time for Rachel to win HOH. If Jordan could come through and beat Adam and Kalia, (I know, I know quit laughing), let her win and that way she gets to compete in the next and probably most important HOH.

Spoiler
I know Rachel is the HOH, but some might not.

Old 09-02-2011, 03:31 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,262,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandle View Post
Spoiler
Rachel opened Pandora's box and released Tori Spelling (the good) into the house, and for the bad, she got stuck with Jesse in Pandora's box, lol!

Ewwwwww.

Old 09-02-2011, 03:48 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,395,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Originally. the term FLOATER was attached to whomsoever failed to join an aliance. NOW it seems to be applied to anyone that a particular player doesnt like
Exactly! It meant someone who didn't commit to one of the two main alliances, and floated back and forth, supporting whichever one was in power that week.

Some people now use it to mean floating through the game without making any big moves, or winning anything - but that's not the original meaning.

Jun in season four was the first floater to ever win the game, and she was brilliant at it! And she won HOH once and POV once - both in the middle of the game - not at the end. And she was involved in almost all the big game changing moves that happened in the game. She never fully committed to either of the big alliances that was in power, but she had lots of side alliances with only one person. She and Allison would wait to see who was in power that week, and then align with them, for one week only, and then switch sides as the power shifted - so they floated back and forth - and that's where the name came from!

So using that definition, Jordan is definitely not a floater - she's been aligned with the other vets since the very beginning, and has never shifted. And Porsche and Kalia started out as floaters, but now are solidly NOT floaters.

Adam however is a floater by any definition! He may tell Jordan that he's always been with her, and he has indeed always voted with her, but if the doubles twist hadn't been unleashed by Pandora's Box, he was planning to join Porsche, Kalia, and Shelly. And he's never won anything, except a POV that was handed to him - so yeah, definite floater under any definition!

Old 09-02-2011, 08:02 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,199,034 times
YEP total agreement......

Old 09-02-2011, 08:04 PM

1,615 posts, read 3,587,339 times
Spoiler
Pandora's box was very beneficial towards rachel.

Adams dream was to meet Tori Spelling and it was because of Rachel that he did. His life is complete.

This probably solidified adam and rachel until the end.

Seems like BB is rigged to the 10th power.

I can't recall any Pandoras box that helped someone as much as this did.

It was no coincidence. Adam has talked about Tori all season. His favorite show is 90210 after all.

Think about it.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 09-02-2011 at 08:10 PM.. Reason: Added spoiler tags, since this hasn't aired yet.

Old 09-02-2011, 10:36 PM

44,693 posts, read 61,850,766 times
According to a celebrity writer being interviewed on Access Hollywood the other night she claimed that all the reality shows the producers know what they want and how they want the shows to go for ratings and they do structure the shows to go as scripted.

Old 09-02-2011, 10:58 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,892,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
According to a celebrity writer being interviewed on Access Hollywood the other night she claimed that all the reality shows the producers know what they want and how they want the shows to go for ratings and they do structure the shows to go as scripted.
I'm fine with the show being rigged. I just wish it was rigged in a way that benefited the people I like. Sometimes I even think Jeopardy is rigged. I swear they add categories that favor certain contestants they want to bring back. But I still watch. It's not like it's my money going to these people or money being kept from me winning it. I watch reality TV for the same reasons I watch scripted TV. To be entertained. As much as I dislike Rachel I can't help but tune in to see what ridiculous thing she's going to say each week. If reality TV was filled with people I like and respect I doubt I'd watch it. I watch MTV Challenges to see the people I can't stand make fools of themselves. Not so I can watch the nice guys get along.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV