Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2011, 09:21 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,870,585 times

Advertisements

Some observations:

Spoiler
I had no idea that Adam was such a pathetic egomanic. He made himself look so stupid for a variety of reasons.

Daniele looked so wounded having her dad critique her game. It was hard to watch. Did you see her walk right past him at the end?

I'm glad Rachel won even though she isn't the most likeable person to play the game.

I'm glad Jeff won his thing. I was imagining Daniele saying, "Shocker".

I think Daniele thinks she and PT also known as Dominic are going to be a couple, but I think he might be gay.

And that's about it. I'm glad they didn't give Lawon any airtime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Other than catching up with the early evicted house guess which was all but 90 seconds was there really a need to watch the other 88 minutes and 10 seconds?
I wish they let us peek into the jury house some more. A more interesting crowd.

Old 09-14-2011, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
I didn't watch this season at all, but it looked like that red head was a strong competitor winning 4 HOH in her speech. Btw, does anyone know if the $500k is paid in annual installments or a lump sum?
I believe they get a check for about about $330k after taxes in a lump sum.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:42 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,456,103 times
I'm not even bothering to watch it. My interest was already low, and then a total mental defective in a group with which I play a game, having already seen it from the east coast, blurted out the winner. So, I guess that's it for this season for me. Been a good time kvetching around with all of you. If they don't pull another returner twist, I may be back next summer.

Old 09-14-2011, 10:51 PM

44,623 posts, read 61,597,128 times
Wow who would have guessed who the winner would be.
My take....Cowlia must be real proud of those ugly chicken legs. Adam is a real loser, and a huge hypocrite, period. Did you notice Danielle and her dad did not hug each other like the others did. ED looks like he's HIV infected, he's lost quite some weight. Agree the show was an hour and 25 minutes too long. CBS, please no more return of the veterans. I want some fresh meat.

Old 09-15-2011, 01:26 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,378,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Wow who would have guessed who the winner would be.
My take....Cowlia must be real proud of those ugly chicken legs. Adam is a real loser, and a huge hypocrite, period. Did you notice Danielle and her dad did not hug each other like the others did. ED looks like he's HIV infected, he's lost quite some weight. Agree the show was an hour and 25 minutes too long. CBS, please no more return of the veterans. I want some fresh meat.
I think Kalia's legs are her best feature - and she should show them more often, not less.

Ed just had surgery, so it's lucky he was even able to be there. I was glad to see him looking even that good!

I am SO glad they invited the Veterans back this season! It was kind of like a mini-all-stars - and the newbies (other than Shelly) were kind of boring - so the Veterans saved the season in my opinion.

It was a fun ending to a good season!

Old 09-15-2011, 06:49 AM

2,532 posts, read 3,451,115 times
Happy for Rachel winning. She has really played balls to the wall the past 2 season. Glad that Jeff got the fan voting.

The biggest shock in the finale was how the voting went. Shelley voting for Rachel. Kahlia voting for Porshe. Wow.

I wonder if Danielle found out about Evil Dick blogging about her terrible game all season prior to the live show. She seemed to have a big chip on her shoulder.

Kahlia can pretend she played her own game but anyone watching knows she played Danielles. No matter how she wants to cut it.

What was Big Brothers reasoning for flying in the 5 early evictees, only to have 2 speak...

To Adam,
Reality check bro. You had no chance of winning. Period.

Old 09-15-2011, 07:04 AM

It's the next day and I am still thinking about Adam!! He made such a fool of himself. What was he thinking prancing around like that as if he was a "star". I am embarrassed for him.

Old 09-15-2011, 07:17 AM

443 posts, read 564,767 times
I dont blame Danielle for being pissed off at her father. What real caring normal father would trash his daughter and the way she played a stupid game show in front of millions, like that?
They have trouble with trust and communicating--all on him it looks like.

Old 09-15-2011, 07:36 AM

5,513 posts, read 7,105,557 times
There's two sides to ever story, we just see what the network wants us to see!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV