Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2011, 01:08 AM

4,280 posts, read 6,106,814 times

Advertisements

I don't have a problem with recycled players, but I won't be watching. My husband and I can't stand Rachel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2012, 12:28 AM

2,945 posts, read 5,014,572 times
How much money do they need?

"Big Brother" couple and married clowns in "The Amazing Race" cast for 20th season - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-207_162-...in;contentBody

Really? That's 2 seasons of BB and now The Amazing Race. I wonder if Jeff was trying to get him and Jordan on. He's probably PO'd now that R&B made it. Shouldn't they be like getting married and settling down out of the spotlight so he can finish school?

After awhile, it gets boring seeing the same people bouncing from show to show. Especially when they're annoying as hell. People liked Rob and Amber on Survivor then they did The Amazing Race. But Rachel and Brendon weren't liked in their season, or the following and now

At this rate, Brendon's never going to finish his program.

Old 01-26-2012, 06:10 AM

11,151 posts, read 15,875,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
Really? That's 2 seasons of BB and now The Amazing Race. I wonder if Jeff was trying to get him and Jordan on. He's probably PO'd now that R&B made it.
Jeff and Jordan were on TAR a few seasons back, but didn't win.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:07 AM

2,945 posts, read 5,014,572 times
I just had to bring this thread back from the TV forum crypt.

Daniele Donato and Dominic Briones of Big Brother Marry : People.com

Wow! I need to YouTube BB13. All I remember is hating the oldies coming back. Dominic left way before his time. He was the only newbie I can remember who actually wanted to play and wasn't starstruck.

I vaguely remember him and Daniele talking but who would have thought! They got together after the finale.

Didn't she date Nick after her season? Good for her. Dad is a nut but she's decent. Dominic seemed like a really good guy.

I do wonder if he waited until this weekend didn't he was he was a wait for marriage virgin? I can't see Daniele waiting a year or so but that's just extra I do wonder about for a split second.

Their kids are going to be some cuties.

Congrats to them! Notice her grandmother walked her down the aisle. I wonder if ED was even at the wedding. I'd bet not.

Edit: according to his Twitter he wasn't invited but he did buy them everything they wanted on one of their registry lists.

Old 01-21-2013, 07:25 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,289,123 times
Aww, that's nice, Marcy, thanks for the info. For a change I kinda feel bad for Evil Dick for not being invited to the wedding but still buying everything on the registry.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:40 PM

9,833 posts, read 11,634,518 times
That was fast!
I think they got married for publicity and money.
Hopefully i'm wrong

Old 01-22-2013, 06:21 PM

8,239 posts, read 10,769,681 times
This actually doesnt surprise me at all. You could see it happening even before it happened.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:30 AM

20,633 posts, read 23,958,508 times
UK one

Speidi, totally confused with them, I can't tell what they are doing at all. Like it seems that they are being nice one moment and then really nasty the next. I want them to win but I know rightly that Rhylan will win. I thought it was funny how BB took their beds, they are acting like typical american spoilt brats.

Rhylan is actually funny you know, I like Claire too. Razor.. hes ok. Ryan, beginning to get annoying. What was that rant all about last night?

Frankie is very traditional and his italian heritage can come out a bit too much sometimes which is really quite annoying. Absolutely hate Paula and I have no idea why she was in the house last night? I thought if you left you were banned from entering?

Old 01-24-2013, 09:34 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,289,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenc View Post
UK one

Speidi, totally confused with them, I can't tell what they are doing at all. Like it seems that they are being nice one moment and then really nasty the next. I want them to win but I know rightly that Rhylan will win. I thought it was funny how BB took their beds, they are acting like typical american spoilt brats.

Rhylan is actually funny you know, I like Claire too. Razor.. hes ok. Ryan, beginning to get annoying. What was that rant all about last night?

Frankie is very traditional and his italian heritage can come out a bit too much sometimes which is really quite annoying. Absolutely hate Paula and I have no idea why she was in the house last night? I thought if you left you were banned from entering?
I think this post should go over in the UK section of C-D, owen. This thread is for the US BB. Haven't a clue as to what you are talking about.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:37 AM

20,633 posts, read 23,958,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I think this post should go over in the UK section of C-D, owen. This thread is for the US BB. Haven't a clue as to what you are talking about.
But I can't find a UK version/

And i'm sure you know who Speidi are.
Heidi Montag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV