Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2012, 05:18 PM

1,995 posts, read 3,387,948 times

Advertisements

Okay, I'm really confused. Didn't Emily purposely put the tape under Jack's bed in a previous episode? I remember a shot of the tape under the bed and Jack asking her what she was doing there and she claimed she was looking for "Amanda". If so, then why did she act like she wanted the tape erased or recovered? Also, why would someone as smart as she has seemed to be hide her secret stuff in her house anyway, especially after Frank was snooping around? I continue to be frustrated with her treatment of Nolan, but how great to have another new episode!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2012, 06:23 PM

8,827 posts, read 21,353,385 times
GUESSES? GUESSES? Anyone?

Mrs. Grayson?

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 02-09-2012, 07:33 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,377,127 times
No, she didn't leave it on purpose. It dropped out of the backpack.

Old 02-09-2012, 08:41 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,284,255 times
What about Nolan? He seemed very upset with Emily last night. Also thinking about Ashley.

Old 02-09-2012, 09:00 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,223,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
No, she didn't leave it on purpose. It dropped out of the backpack.
Yeah, it was a mistake, when she was collecting the tapes that one fell, and ended up under the bed. The shot of the tape was so we would know it was there to be found later by Jack.

Old 02-09-2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhillian View Post
Okay, I'm really confused. Didn't Emily purposely put the tape under Jack's bed in a previous episode? I remember a shot of the tape under the bed and Jack asking her what she was doing there and she claimed she was looking for "Amanda". If so, then why did she act like she wanted the tape erased or recovered? Also, why would someone as smart as she has seemed to be hide her secret stuff in her house anyway, especially after Frank was snooping around? I continue to be frustrated with her treatment of Nolan, but how great to have another new episode!

I have to agree about the hiding place, that never seemed like a safe spot to keep such important materials.

Old 02-09-2012, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
GUESSES? GUESSES? Anyone?

Mrs. Grayson?
Tyler felt that there was something going on under the floor when he was in her house, his story line seemed over when he was taken away, but who knows.

Old 02-10-2012, 01:07 AM

1,995 posts, read 3,387,948 times
As far as the break-in to Emily's house, my guess is "Amanda". Not to belabor it but this whole tape thing still doesn't make sense to me. I'll concede I was wrong about thinking Emily deliberately left a tape under Jack's bed when she was planting the tapes in "Amanda's" backpack, but don't get how Emily was able to explain the tape(s) being at Jack's to "Amanda". I think the story she gave "Amanda" was that Victoria was responsible for burning the author Treadwell's house down and was going to blame it on "Amanda". If she claims that Victoria planted the tapes in an effort to blame "Amanda" why would Victoria have had someone break in to take them, beating Jack in the process? "Amanda" might very well have been suspicious when she thought this over and decided to take a look around Emily's house. If she thinks Emily is in love with Daniel she might kill him to get revenge on Emily for lying to her or because she feels like if she can't have Jack then Emily can't have Daniel.

Nolan's loyalty is divided since he will be looking out for both of David Clark's daughters now. I just don't see him as a murderer though. Ashley could have a yet to be revealed motive to kill Daniel but I don't see her as the person searching Emily's house.

Do we even know for sure that the murderer will be revealed this season? Maybe the person who broke-in is not the murderer. If the next season is about the murder trial isn't it possible that we still won't know who is actually guilty, only who is blamed? If so, I am guessing Jack will be blamed. I don't have a good track record on figuring this show out though, which is probably why I like it so much!

Old 02-10-2012, 12:38 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,284,255 times
I don't think Nolan or Ashley are killers. Although, I tend to look at the least likely suspects on these shows. I think Nolan may have confiscated Emily's cache of revenge materials because he was very upset when Emily said she didn't care if she hurt Charlotte or anyone else in her effort to extract revenge. Nolan's character has softened and become kinder. Maybe he wants to rein in Emily.
As Conrad pointed out, Ashley is an opportunist so it will be interesting what role she will play.
I don't like the father-in-law at all and thought the scene with Conrad unbelievable. Maybe it's William DeVane's acting.

Old 02-10-2012, 12:51 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,377,127 times
I wouldn't be surprised if that whacko Tyler shows up again. Actually, I can't see him not returning... too sinister to drop totally. Can't you see him escaping from the nut farm and wanting revenge on all of them, plus he knew something was in the floor. I think he left the invite as a warning of something to come...something really bad.

I think Amanda is just so upset about Jack but I don't see her going after Emily.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV