Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2012, 05:18 PM

665 posts, read 630,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Can someone help explain to me the Japanese guy? I know he is some kind of mentor/adviser to the real Amanda but I must have missed how she came to know him and why he was willing to mentor her.
Emily (the real Amanda) got Satoshi Takeda's number from the warden from juvie. The warden told Emily if you are determined to seek revenge, then call this person. Takeda's number was written on the warden's official stationery. Emily went to Japan and Takeda became her revenge sensei... teaching her martial arts, the art of deception, how to cleverly outwit her opponents, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 06:15 PM

1,995 posts, read 3,387,948 times
It hasn't been explained yet why he was willing to mentor her (sympathy, money, etc.).

Old 02-18-2012, 07:14 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,377,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaMermaid View Post
Emily (the real Amanda) got Satoshi Takeda's number from the warden from juvie. The warden told Emily if you are determined to seek revenge, then call this person. Takeda's number was written on the warden's official stationery. Emily went to Japan and Takeda became her revenge sensei... teaching her martial arts, the art of deception, how to cleverly outwit her opponents, etc.

I think she should get a refund. She is appearing to be losing control of the situation!!

Old 02-18-2012, 10:04 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,295,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
To be honest, I never liked Daniel, I would have been fine with him dying, and Tyler coming back after seeming to be wrapped up stretched my suspension of disbelief a bit. I've always seen Daniel as whiny rich kid who isn't all that bright, not good enough for Emily who is supposed to be incredibly smart, and well trained with a focus on revenge. I've never believed she would really fall for him, I can understand her not wanting to hurt him though, he's not a bad guy like his parents. That said, I'm fine with the way the show is going, I'd rather go along for the ride rather than pick it apart too much. I'm sick of the weeks off though, that's the thing that is ruining it for me, not the writers choices.
I'll be honest too, I've never liked Daniel because I don't like the actor's looks. I can not stand his puckered up/pursey lips.

Tyler's re-appearing was too much of a stretch for me too. LI wouldn't've been the first place cops looked for him? Did anyone even look for this escaped mental patient?? Much, much too contrived.

Old 02-18-2012, 11:27 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,377,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I'll be honest too, I've never liked Daniel because I don't like the actor's looks. I can not stand his puckered up/pursey lips.

Tyler's re-appearing was too much of a stretch for me too. LI wouldn't've been the first place cops looked for him? Did anyone even look for this escaped mental patient?? Much, much too contrived.

Actually, not so impossible. I work on a psych unit and we get patients all the time that the police or other hospitals are looking for or have run away from. Not so contrived. Just sayin'.

Old 02-18-2012, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
Actually, not so impossible. I work on a psych unit and we get patients all the time that the police or other hospitals are looking for or have run away from. Not so contrived. Just sayin'.
REALLY?????? IDK that! That is not a comforting fact to know!!!

Old 02-18-2012, 12:44 PM

8,761 posts, read 9,511,750 times
Quote:
REALLY?????? IDK that! That is not a comforting fact to know!!!
Yes, Brava4 speaks the truth on that happening in real life. It was recently on the news about Madona's stalker getting loose and recaptured; I believe it was last week? Plus I've seen other reports, here and there, on other patients escaping or being mistakenly released for a day or so, even in my local area.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:08 AM

884 posts, read 1,064,304 times
[quote=tamiznluv;23038525]I'll be honest too, I've never liked Daniel because I don't like the actor's looks. I can not stand his puckered up/pursey lips. quote]

Hilarious comments on Daniel! I was thinking the same thing about his lips but I didn't have the guts to say it here. LOL! There is some comedy out of all this! Thank you!

Old 02-21-2012, 09:18 AM

[quote=elizabeth_cali;23076438]
Quote:
I'll be honest too, I've never liked Daniel because I don't like the actor's looks. I can not stand his puckered up/pursey lips. quote]

Hilarious comments on Daniel! I was thinking the same thing about his lips but I didn't have the guts to say it here. LOL! There is some comedy out of all this! Thank you!
'Welcome, Ma'am.

Old 02-21-2012, 06:38 PM

8,827 posts, read 21,353,385 times
Is the show tomorrow (Feb 22nd) a new one or a rerun? I guess I might get to see Law & Order, after all, if it is an old one.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV