Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2014, 02:31 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,785,211 times

Advertisements

First of all, who is "YOU GUYS" ??? Only one poster posted any so called spoilers and it was after 11 pm PST. Secondly, why would anyone come to this particular thread at this late hour where the show has basically aired almost everywhere and not expect to see stuff written on the show ? Lastly, forgive me if I'm wrong, but it appears that you are on the east coast and after 11 pm PST would be after 2 am your time . Just saying, it seems a wee bit odd for you to be complaining .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
you guys need to post spoiler warnings for those that haven't seen the show yet..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2014, 07:32 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times
Quote:
you guys need to post spoiler warnings for those that haven't seen the show yet..
I get backlogged watching shows all the time. Until I get caught up, I will NEVER read the thread. Can't figure out why in the world a person would read a thread when they haven't watched the show.

Could someone please tell me why?

Old 05-12-2014, 07:44 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,230,653 times
Too many cliffhangers!

Too much NOT resolved.

By the time the show comes around again, I'll have to watch the last couple of episodes to remember what happened.

And if DC is alive, won't Em be somewhat angry that she has spent all those years w/o him? Maybe THAT will be the next person she has revenge on!!!

Old 05-12-2014, 09:32 AM

10,060 posts, read 12,800,899 times
Revenge has three Canadian-born players. Is that a record for an American series? Do you know who they are?

Old 05-12-2014, 10:04 AM

8,238 posts, read 10,721,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
Revenge has three Canadian-born players. Is that a record for an American series? Do you know who they are?
Emily Van Camp
Henry Czerny
James Tupper

hardly a record though...

With a cast this sized Im surprised there arent more. Just off the top of my head there are more European-born actors on the show.

Old 05-12-2014, 10:28 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,003,675 times
Everyone is right , I shouldn't glance at the thread until I have watched the show...
I scrolled past it to see if there were more sneek peeks and saw that DC is alive...I watch it usually on Mon...

So is this the last show of the season ???

Old 05-12-2014, 10:51 AM

665 posts, read 628,155 times
Quote:
[snip]

So is this the last show of the season ???
Yes.

As for sneak peeks, Revenge usually puts out only one or two sneak peeks per episode.

Old 05-12-2014, 12:54 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
I get backlogged watching shows all the time. Until I get caught up, I will NEVER read the thread. Can't figure out why in the world a person would read a thread when they haven't watched the show.

Could someone please tell me why?
I do, and I will tell you why.

I kinda like to see what people are saying and questioning......then when I watch it......I know what to look for and don't have to go back and watch it again. I don't miss things, I take note of things I normally wouldn't have even noticed, so I actually get more out of it.

It doesn't bother me if I know what happens ahead of time......I still enjoy watching it all play out.

With Dancing With The Stars, I go to another message board where people talk about what is happening in real time......it's fun. One reason I like to watch DWTS in real time, something I don't normally do. I normally watch everything after I record it so I can FF through commercials, but with DWTS, I am reading and posting during the commercials.

On CD.....people aren't allowed to talk about anything without using the Hide feature until the next day. {Or until after the show has aired in all parts of the country, after a lot of posters have gone to bed.}

I don't get why people who haven't watched yet and don't want to know what happens, just don't stay out of the thread {like you do} so those who would like to discuss things don't have to "walk around on egg shells" using the hide feature.

Old 05-12-2014, 01:31 PM

10,060 posts, read 12,800,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
Emily Van Camp
Henry Czerny
James Tupper

hardly a record though...

With a cast this sized Im surprised there arent more. Just off the top of my head there are more European-born actors on the show.
Didn't know James Tupper was a Canuck. I guess there are four - the fourth being the most recent addition.
Which players were born in Europe?

Old 05-12-2014, 01:33 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
Didn't know James Tupper was a Canuck. I guess there are four - the fourth being the most recent addition.
Which players were born in Europe?
Off the top of my head, I think the actor who plays Daniel is from England.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV