Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2012, 10:39 AM

665 posts, read 630,804 times

Advertisements

Sneak Peeks for Episode 9 "Revelations" (Airs Dec. 2 at 9 p.m. ET):

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2012, 11:04 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,301,515 times
Again, ty, ty, mermaid! I can't wait. Looks like they are trying to get back to a juicey show!

I have a hard time remembering it's on Sunday night now.

Old 12-02-2012, 10:58 PM

6,544 posts, read 6,764,268 times
Can someone explain what happened in tonight's episode with the 2 men who are now co-owners of the bar? Why did they beat up that man who Jack found outside? (and why did he show up out of the blue at the christening?) Why did they have the address book that belonged to Jack's dad? What did Jack find under the floor boards, and what made him look there anyway?

As you can tell, I'm completely confused by this part of the story line.

Old 12-03-2012, 03:57 AM

17,765 posts, read 39,861,819 times
The guy that was beat up, shot the new bar owner's father. The brothers/bar owners crossed the guys name out of Jack's Dad's address book. The gun used for the crime was under the floorboards.

It's a rather silly tangent, IMHO ...

Old 12-03-2012, 04:05 AM

12,054 posts, read 23,438,104 times
I have lost all interest in this show. Between the breaks and inane scripts, it is just one less show to watch and more time for other things.

Old 12-03-2012, 08:11 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,378,962 times
The whole thing about the bar and the guys coming back bores me. It's just not very interesting and seems like filler.

And really, how many times can we view videos of people screwing other peoples wives, GF etc? They really need to juice this baby up to keep it going.

Victoria needs to get better shoes.. watching her trying to walk in those heels looks like a stick trying to move.

Old 12-03-2012, 11:16 AM

1,995 posts, read 3,388,933 times
I didn't understand why the two brothers were so obvious in crossing out the guy's name in the address book. If they wanted Jack to know they were behind it why go through the whole elaborate "undercover" scheme? Also, why would they need the address book to track the guy down? They could have found him any time by other means.

Old 12-03-2012, 01:10 PM

884 posts, read 1,064,390 times
I agree that bar scene is far-fetched, a little off-track from what this show was originally supposed to be about (Revenge on the Graysons, etc). Somehow I think that the producers will end up tying together these two story lines where it will all make sense later, this seems to be the pattern.

This is my interpretation and theory on the bar scene (hope it helps):

The two brothers (Nate and the other one) that are after Jack's bar are actually back to get "REVENGE" and take the bar and find out who really killed their father. The guy that was beat was a friend to Jack's father and he attended the Christening so that he could be there for Jack's new baby since he was a friend to the family. The only reason the two brothers showed up at the Christening is because Jack invited them, naively, without knowing who they were and what their intent was. Jack didn't realize that he was putting his family friend in danger by inviting them. The two brothers watched Jack's family friend try to warn both Jack and Declan about doing business with them before they finally made attempt to kill him off (and failed since Jack did mention at the end that the family friend is in the hospital and survived). Jack knew to look in the floorboard of the boat for the gun, because the family friend told him this as he lay on the ground, nearly breathless, beaten to death....he let him know that the two brothers think that Jack's father killed their father, so the two brothers are back for REVENGE on Jack. The only thing is that the family friend actually killed the brother's father, using Jack's father's gun, and Jack's father hid the gun in the floorboards to protect him. The family friend acted like he didn't know anything when questioned about the brothers' father's death and where the weapon was, so they got REVENGE on him for not revealing the info they needed.

Jack and Declan, "Amanda", and their new baby are in serious danger right now. Somehow I think that Nolan, doing the research on these two men for Jack to let him know the danger he is in, will somehow involve Emily to come to Jack's rescue and help Jack to get revenge on the two brothers. It's a bit complicated.....but that's my theory, the two storylines will cross and there will be DOUBLE REVENGE or even TRIPLE REVENGE occurring simultaneously. After all this show is called REVENGE, right? They just crossed and added too many storylines.

How exhausting!!! I'm exhausted just thinking about. And I hate that we are left hanging until January 6th for a new episode. That's over a month! Seriously!!!

Old 12-03-2012, 05:59 PM

16,180 posts, read 32,638,592 times
The bar bullies story needs to go. Boring and predictable.

I hate that we have to wait until the new year for the next new eppy!

Old 12-04-2012, 08:51 PM

8,452 posts, read 15,125,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
Victoria needs to get better shoes.. watching her trying to walk in those heels looks like a stick trying to move.
LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV