Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2012, 09:58 AM

884 posts, read 1,063,383 times

Advertisements

So what is up with the "wedding gift" gun that Conrad gave Victoria on their wedding day. It was nice one by the way....but very awkward. What do you all think his intent was when giving this to her??

I thought he maybe was hoping to frame her for a murder later or maybe he wanted her to kill herself or Cara with it? Any thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 11:59 AM

318 posts, read 507,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
So what is up with the "wedding gift" gun that Conrad gave Victoria on their wedding day. It was nice one by the way....but very awkward. What do you all think his intent was when giving this to her??

I thought he maybe was hoping to frame her for a murder later or maybe he wanted her to kill herself or Cara with it? Any thoughts?
i may be being naive lol but i really did think that was his way of being nice, becuase theres a lot of people who would like to see them dead. i actually think the last few episodes have been showing them kind of re-connecting.

Old 11-15-2012, 01:46 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,209,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvcatnip View Post
I didn't get that either - Nolan could lose his company just like that. Whaaa? I'm still not sure just where or how Padma fits in. I really dislike that character and storyline.

Only thing I can think of is they wanted to find a way to give Nolan screen time so all of a sudden Nolan goes off to his office when in S1 he barely left his house other than to go to the bar and be around Em. Poor casting too to choose an actress w/ whom Nolan doesn't have much on-screen chemistry.
I believe "Grayson Corp," (or whatever it's called) are saying is that they own "Nolan Corp" because they had David Clarke under an exclusive contract at that time, and since he was the one who gave Nolan the start up money, they own it because they own all of David's investments, intellectual property etc...that he made while working for Grayson.

I agree there is no chemistry with Padma, he had a lot more chemistry with that crazy dude. I can't stand the "gorgeous women who suddenly becomes a geek due to a pair of glasses" idea, so she will probably always bug me.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:11 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,032,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
That new-bar-owning-guy was all part of a set up by Charlotte's ex-boyfriend to get back at Declan by taking the bar away from the guys.
Do you have any idea which show this was in...
I was going to go back on Netflix and watch it..
I totally missed this also..

Old 11-15-2012, 03:03 PM

665 posts, read 629,238 times
1. Charlotte's drug dealing ex-boyfriend's name is Adam Connor.

2. The guy that broke into the house with Declan (leaving behind Declan's id) is named Trey Chandler.

3. The house that was "robbed" belongs to Kenny Ryan (the new partner at the Stowaway bar). Kenny and Trey are in cahoots.

4. Kenny's brother's name is Nate.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:51 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,745,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaMermaid View Post
1. Charlotte's drug dealing ex-boyfriend's name is Adam Connor.

2. The guy that broke into the house with Declan (leaving behind Declan's id) is named Trey Chandler.

3. The house that was "robbed" belongs to Kenny Ryan (the new partner at the Stowaway bar). Kenny and Trey are in cahoots.

4. Kenny's brother's name is Nate.
So Charlotte's ex bf wasn't in on it? I thought he was the one who originally approached Declan with the jewelry to hold.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:52 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,745,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
Do you have any idea which show this was in...
I was going to go back on Netflix and watch it..
I totally missed this also..
Apparently I'm wrong--see Bella Mermaid's post. But whoever it is, it happened early in the season. First the guy I thought was Charlotte's ex (but who isn't) approaches Declan and asks him to hold onto some jewelry for him.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:02 PM

884 posts, read 1,063,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSyddy View Post
i may be being naive lol but i really did think that was his way of being nice, becuase theres a lot of people who would like to see them dead. i actually think the last few episodes have been showing them kind of re-connecting.
I was sort of thinking the same thing that Conrad and Victoria are reconnecting....but again I thought it was fake since if they are married they wouldn't have to testify against each other in court. But of course, Victoria has just got a new lead from Mason that allowed her to realize that she doesn't need to have this benefit since Emily has framed Conrad for the White-Haired man's murder (Gordon). So Victoria is ready for her next sneaky move. I just didn't get the feeling that the "reconnection" was real, but you never know what it could turn out to be.

Old 11-15-2012, 10:21 PM

665 posts, read 629,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
So Charlotte's ex bf wasn't in on it? I thought he was the one who originally approached Declan with the jewelry to hold.
So far, Adam has never been shown to be a part of any of this.

Trey, however, was the one that approached Declan with the jewelry to hold. Trey talked Declan into robbing Kenny's house (Declan's id being found and thus the trap laid) as part of a plan to get Kenny to negotiate with Jack to "keep" Declan from being charged criminally.

Kenny never intended to press charges against Declan (neither Jack nor Declan realize this as they are both idiots). Kenny only wanted leverage against the Porters so he could worm his way into their bar and gain ownership (partial or whole). Kenny made sure that the Porter's bar failed inspection by planting his own people to make/force Jack and Declan into thinking they were in massive debt and make them more vulnerable to Kenny's scheming. The Porters fell for it; and with Kenny giving his own money to save the bar from closure, he is now partner in the bar.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:18 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,032,686 times
Just watched the movie Lincoln Lawyer with Matthew Mcconaughey and guess who was the main victim
in the movie...Amanda...(who ever plays her). Great movie by the way .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV