Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2012, 12:08 PM
HDL

3,217 posts, read 6,806,526 times

Advertisements

The blood on Amanda was probably from her running away from Tyler and him shooting her, but TV not showing us that she was hit with a bullet until Jack had blood on his hand.

Who shot Tyler? That's the BIG ??? mark right now . It seems that it might have been Amanda, but I doubt it. Maybe the Japanese man was in on it? Why else were there no car keys in Jack's truck and he pulled up to help Amanda out? Also all the 'winking' at the party between the Japanese man, Emily and Nolan. Plus the Japanese man said he would take care of them (Amanda and Tyler) and all Emily had to do was bury her father's box.

The Japanese man is kind of a teacher/mentor to Emily. I believe we have been given very little info on him and his character will evolve in the future, but for now his part in Emily's life is a mystery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
I really loved last night's episode! It makes me wish it would come on a lot more often. I'm glad it was Tyler (not Daniel) that was killed on the beach and I'm guessing Amanda is getting over her anger at Emily but I'm still guessing at the blood she had on her that Jack noticed as she ran off the boat. I'm not good at tying the links in this show but I'm catching on.......but why would she have blood on her hands. Are they suggesting she killed Tyler? Then maybe Jack gets blamed for it because now there's blood on his boat? Also......the part the confused me the most was when she hopped into the car with Japanese character that is #1 on the list of investors for the Grayson company. How does the Japanese man (sorry don't know his name) play into all of this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2012, 12:22 PM

8,761 posts, read 9,514,113 times
Wasn't one of the winks just between the Asian man and Nolan, because Nolan seemed to fake it off when Emily looked his way?

I can't belive after all my waiting and counting the hours, I became so distracted preparing for the next day's appt, I missed the first half of the show. I will have to watch it on the net in a little while. Actually the show looks much better on my pc screen, so it's not such a bad thing.

Old 02-16-2012, 01:45 PM

1,995 posts, read 3,388,933 times
Yes, I think the blood was due to "Amanda" being hurt by Tyler. She was really shivering on Jack's boat and it is supposed to be summer. I was noticing how they had Tyler's hair styled similarly to Daniels but am thinking it was a little different when he was in town. Do you think the writers originally filmed it with Daniel but changed it to Tyler after realizing the show was popular and would go on longer?

Last edited by Sandhillian; 02-16-2012 at 01:58 PM..

Old 02-16-2012, 03:00 PM

884 posts, read 1,064,390 times
Ok....it's all piecing together better thanks to all of your feedback! So the Japanese man seemed to have a major role in how things turned out on last night's episode. Now that I've rewatched the episode.....I will guess that Amanda shot Tyler after Jack let her know that Emily was the only one that tried to get him to stay for Amanda. I think Amanda realized that she made a mistake by siding with Tyler....and quickly took off in the cab to go "fix" the problem before any harm was done to Daniel or Emily. Also.....the whole winking situation at the party between Nolan and the Japanese man seems to indicate to me that Nolan was in on something with the whole planning of the evening. The mystery gift box that was given to Emily to bury in the sand meant that the Japanese man knew that Tyler was about to be murdered since he obviously had her father's "box" back from him and told her to bury it far, far away from there. So how did he get the box from Amanda? Means they were all in on it together. Just my guess!

Old 02-16-2012, 05:05 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,406,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhillian View Post
Do you think the writers originally filmed it with Daniel but changed it to Tyler after realizing the show was popular and would go on longer?
I definitely think the character of Daniel is more popular than they expected - and they like the interaction between him and Emily - and so they decided to keep him.

The first few episodes Emily was so hard-core on the revenge - I can totally see them planning to use Daniel as just a victim of her schemes - she seduces him to get back at his mother, and then kills him! Brilliant! But once we started to like him? That makes the show more interesting...

It also was a LOT more satisfying for the audience to give up Tyler as the victim! Is there anyone here who wasn't happy when they turned the body over, and it was Tyler instead of Daniel?

Old 02-16-2012, 05:22 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,378,962 times
Well, I think the brief appearance of Tyler and then his quick death was kinda lame. I don't think Daniel killed Tyler at all. The Amanda character is a bit over the top with all the running around. That all seemed really scattered and nonsensical.

Loved how Daniel gave it to his mother. OUCH!!

Jack is really going to leave the bar to his numskull brother??!!

The guy who plays Nolan is such a bad actor.

Old 02-16-2012, 05:34 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,978,967 times
Does anybody think Nolan killed Tyler??

Old 02-16-2012, 05:46 PM

1,995 posts, read 3,388,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
SNIP
Really? I don't think so!

Old 02-16-2012, 07:15 PM

8,827 posts, read 21,359,006 times

Really? I don't think so

I think that is how he is supposed to be portrayed. I actually like him more now that he seems so vulnerable. How did you all like Grandfather Grayson's treatment of his granddaughter?

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 02-16-2012, 07:42 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,869,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post

i think he's terrific! He is my favorite on the show...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV