Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2013, 06:54 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,377,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubina View Post
While the take down of the week was refreshing, it wasn't enough. I've officially lost that lovin' feeling for this show. Even Nolan's wardrobe and one liners are not enough to get me to tune in anymore. It's all gotten so messy. They need to axe half the cast and bring it back to basics. Just have Nolan wake up on Emanda's couch and have all of season 2 be a dream.

Brava!! well, said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2013, 10:16 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,068,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubina View Post
While the take down of the week was refreshing, it wasn't enough. I've officially lost that lovin' feeling for this show. Even Nolan's wardrobe and one liners are not enough to get me to tune in anymore. It's all gotten so messy. They need to axe half the cast and bring it back to basics. Just have Nolan wake up on Emanda's couch and have all of season 2 be a dream.
Great idea..I look forward to it on Sun night..but then wonder why I am still watching it..

Old 01-15-2013, 01:35 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,339,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
Great idea..I look forward to it on Sun night..but then wonder why I am still watching it..
This ^^^.

I'm gonna give it a couple more weeks and then if it doesn't get any better, I'm done. Too boring, too many twists and turns that it is becoming less realistic and able to swallow!

Old 01-15-2013, 03:24 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,377,127 times
They need to blow up that damn boat with Declan and the gf on it. Get rid of them!!!

Old 01-15-2013, 09:06 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,796,951 times
Just watched the last two episodes and I gotta agree that there's too much going on. I can't keep the stories and connections straight. It's certainly not as fun as it used to be.

Old 01-16-2013, 06:54 AM

36,539 posts, read 16,124,052 times
I haven't totally lost that "lovin feeling" for this show, however, more and more characters isn't helping, Emily needs to be killing off more of her foes.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:16 PM

1,995 posts, read 3,387,948 times
I'm still liking the show. I thought Padma was with the feds so was a little surprised to hear she is part of the initiative. I find it hard to believe a plane goes down with a federal agent and a key witness and no one is investigating. I'm wondering if they will kill Amanda off so Emily and Jack can reunite at the end.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:52 PM

884 posts, read 1,064,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhillian View Post
I'm still liking the show. I thought Padma was with the feds so was a little surprised to hear she is part of the initiative. I find it hard to believe a plane goes down with a federal agent and a key witness and no one is investigating. I'm wondering if they will kill Amanda off so Emily and Jack can reunite at the end.
That would be a good storyline....but then what about the baby? I guess Emily will be able to stop focusing on her "revenge" plan and become a full-time mommy for the baby that Amanda leaves behind. Just a thought....however, I secretly want Emily and Jack to reunite. I don't really care for Emily with Aiden, nor Daniel.

Old 01-16-2013, 07:19 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,068,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
I secretly want Emily and Jack to reunite.
That would be the only thing I can think of to redeem this show..
The scenes in the beginning where the dog recognized her & Jack
came to her when the dog died were the best ones.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:05 AM

884 posts, read 1,064,304 times
I think it would also be neat if Emily finds that her father actually survived his "attempted murder" in prison and all of this revenge stuff was all a waste of time. Maybe her father had someone make it appear that he was murdered and all the documents were lined up for his death, his headstone at the cemetery they showed way back in far away episodes, all was a sort of a "prank" to the viewers. That would blow me away if Emily ever finds that her father is really alive and she's been working to take the Grayson's down in vain...LOL! Just a thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV