Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2013, 12:05 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,049,434 times

Advertisements

It does seem like the loud music that was drowning out the words is better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2013, 12:07 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,049,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
Finally caught Sunday's episode. Watching Emily die inside over Jack getting married to Faux-Amanda was heartbreaking.
That was sad..
Maybe if Amanda dies on the boat then Emily can have him...

Old 02-14-2013, 08:20 AM

3,999 posts, read 5,034,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
That was sad..
Maybe if Amanda dies on the boat then Emily can have him...
OK, it was sad because we like Emily so much...and I guess Jack is ok...but really, Emily can do so much better. That Jack is the dumbest azz I've ever seen...he takes people at their word, he trusts everyone he talks to, he never asks for proof, he never gets anything in writing, he pops off and says stupid stuff ALL THE TIME. Sorry, his heart of gold is cloaked in stupidity and it's hard to watch sometimes. That's why he deserves Fauxmanda. He's too stupid to even see if SHE'S telling the truth...cheese and rice!

Old 02-14-2013, 08:46 AM

6,521 posts, read 6,728,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
I know...I was hoping Aiden's sister would be rescued, and then she would fall for Nolan...
Is there any hope that the info about her death could be fake ??
Hey, this is television. OF COURSE the death could be fake!

We were all supposed to believe that Victoria died in the airplane crash, but she is alive and well. I do believe sis is going to show up one of these episodes.

Old 02-14-2013, 09:30 AM

32,944 posts, read 3,946,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
OK, it was sad because we like Emily so much...and I guess Jack is ok...but really, Emily can do so much better. That Jack is the dumbest azz I've ever seen...he takes people at their word, he trusts everyone he talks to, he never asks for proof, he never gets anything in writing, he pops off and says stupid stuff ALL THE TIME. Sorry, his heart of gold is cloaked in stupidity and it's hard to watch sometimes. That's why he deserves Fauxmanda. He's too stupid to even see if SHE'S telling the truth...cheese and rice!
What a very accurate description you gave of Jack.

When I watch Emily and Nolan together as a "revenge" team I wish they could make a good "romantic" team, but I don't think it would work. They sure are good together though. I like Gabriel Mann so much and I have been watching anything I can find with him. (Note: For Mad Men fans Gabriel Mann had a part in four episodes back in '08.)

Old 02-14-2013, 09:48 AM

313 posts, read 402,728 times
Let's hope Revenge is finally back on track. I'm hoping this last episode means it is. I finally liked an episode - this past Sunday's. I'm hoping this means they'll wind up that stoopid Initiative story line. It's beyond silly & annoying as hell!

I'd like Daniel to die b/c he's also stupid and boring. Even Aiden is better than he is, and that's saying something b/c Aiden is a terrible actor. Both are wooden. Gabriel Mann mops the floor w/ them. Speaking of killing off actors, imagine my disappointment when I thought we were finally pretty much done w/ padma, and she pops up again. Another terrible actor that one.

Quote:
LOL! We need an applause smiley b/c you've summed it up so well! Jack is a real dumbo & hopelessly outwitted by Emily or even by a steel post! He and fauxmanda are a better match, well about as good a match as crazy (not to mention killer) Amanda can be for anyone.

geebabe, I'm going to have to look for that Mad Men eppie. I'm suddenly noticing Gabriel Mann in all sorts of place, even shows/movies I've seen before e.g. just watched Bourne Identity again and noticed him in it as well as in the next Bourne movie; he was also in that Katie Holmes movie Abandon.

Old 02-14-2013, 09:58 AM

Thanks...yea, that Jack is somethin' else!! I like the idea of an applause smiley...AWESOME!

I'm going to have to look for Gabriel Mann as well...he really is wonderful, isn't he? Clever and witty - good combo. And his emotional range is good, too - when he's upset, I'M upset.

I agree that Fauxmanda is a good match for Jack - she can look out for him - oh, except for the fact that in next week's preview, no one bothered to see if anyone else was on board before they set sail. I might start calling Jack "Gilligan".

It's funny how we want all these people to just die. Daniel's a doofus, Aiden is OK but hauty, Declan interupts his brother's honeymoon because the idiot didn't think he could live without the knowledge of where the passies were... good gawd, man, go to the freaking store and buy one. Anyway, Emily and Nolan are far and away my favorites.

It'll be interesting to see how they clean up the murder...that was great (I'm rotten, I know). She really DID need to go...ah, I guess I'll have to wait!

Old 02-14-2013, 11:21 AM

32,944 posts, read 3,946,190 times
Another character I enjoy is Conrad. I know sometimes he's a creep, but I love his attitude and I love how he talks to Victoria when he's being a smartazz. He delivers his lines so well.

Old 02-14-2013, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geebabe View Post
Another character I enjoy is Conrad. I know sometimes he's a creep, but I love his attitude and I love how he talks to Victoria when he's being a smartazz. He delivers his lines so well.
Totally agree. I was just thinking if I liked anyone else so I'm glad you brought him up...yes, he really does deliver his lines well. I've been liking him wearing his shorts and polos around, being the "man of leisure". It'll be interesting to see if he develops his political career. I don't care for Ashley so I'd like to see her go, but yes, Conrad is a good character.

Old 02-14-2013, 04:22 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,265,515 times
Quote:
Thanks...yea, that Jack is somethin' else!! I like the idea of an applause smiley...AWESOME!

I'm going to have to look for Gabriel Mann as well...he really is wonderful, isn't he? Clever and witty - good combo. And his emotional range is good, too - when he's upset, I'M upset.

I agree that Fauxmanda is a good match for Jack - she can look out for him - oh, except for the fact that in next week's preview, no one bothered to see if anyone else was on board before they set sail. I might start calling Jack "Gilligan".

It's funny how we want all these people to just die. Daniel's a doofus, Aiden is OK but hauty, Declan interupts his brother's honeymoon because the idiot didn't think he could live without the knowledge of where the passies were... good gawd, man, go to the freaking store and buy one. Anyway, Emily and Nolan are far and away my favorites.

It'll be interesting to see how they clean up the murder...that was great (I'm rotten, I know). She really DID need to go...ah, I guess I'll have to wait!
Sorry, I haven't figured out how to highlight the text I want to highlight yet.....

BUT WE did see that rotten brother on board as they left port. I think he wears a wedding ring too but if it's Jack, that would solve Emily's problem with him being married to Fauxmanda. I'm pretty sure it the bad guy dead though, the finger didn't have the real Amanda's pipe cleaner on it. Jack nor Amanda checked below deck before they shoved off??? Poor boating skills there, Jack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV