Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2013, 02:41 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,259,066 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanne View Post
SabresFan, what a nice Dad/Husband you are!
I'll second that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2013, 02:59 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,729,361 times
Okay..chiming in LOL I was heartbroken at the wedding, but didn't like it any better that Amanda (fauxmanda) died though. Dork me, I bawled! LOL "You gave me something I never thought I'd ever have..a real family." OMG....BAWL! LOL Yes, the entire family laughed at me!

I was warming up to Nolan, but he just seems more dorky than usual....can NOT believe the pure evilness of Conrad and Victoria. OMG...demons wearing skin. I did laugh though, when Victoria had dead Helen in the poolhouse and first Daniel comes in, "OMG!!!!" ....then when Conrad walked in and starts talking about their "problem"...with Fauxmanda. Victoria says, "I'll go first!" Oh my gawd, that was so funny. LOL

Yeah, you can bet ole Emily is going to turn it up a notch, although I'm quite sure that the initiative is going to be quite ...ahem....peeved when they find out that lo and behold!...Amanda Clark supposedly killed Helen ALL while sailing about the ocean on her honeymoon. Yeah, I'm sure they're going to buy that. The Graysons just THOUGHT they were having troubles. Oh crap!

I'm not much to follow these shows too closely, but this one definitely has me hooked...BAD! lol

Old 02-19-2013, 03:31 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
Emily could decide to not reveal that she died, leaving the Grayson's thinking she will continue
to blackmail them..

They will think the continued attacks(from emily) are from fauxamanda, who they think is in hiding...
Everyone may think she was capable of the boat scene and escaping if they expose all the other stuff she(emily) had done to the grayson's and others..

Emily could now contact them pretending to be Amanda making them think amanda
is still out there..
I may have missed a part of the ending since I watch with interruptions....but did that Ryan brother survive the episode on the boat or did he get killed? Or do we know yet? (sorry sometimes I tune in and out while watching and missed an important part).

If that Ryan brother is still alive or survives, then I'm sure he will fill in the Graysons that Fauxmanda was killed.

Old 02-19-2013, 03:48 PM

3,987 posts, read 5,017,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
I may have missed a part of the ending since I watch with interruptions....but did that Ryan brother survive the episode on the boat or did he get killed? Or do we know yet? (sorry sometimes I tune in and out while watching and missed an important part).

If that Ryan brother is still alive or survives, then I'm sure he will fill in the Graysons that Fauxmanda was killed.
No, he didn't survive. He had been shot by Fauxmanda, then she turned on the gas...when she went back for her necklace, the guy fired up his Zippo and the boat exploded. He was in the middle of the explosion, so yep, he's dead!

Old 02-19-2013, 04:53 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,729,361 times
OMG...heartbreaking....just couldn't leave without the necklace!

Old 02-20-2013, 10:22 AM

884 posts, read 1,062,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
No, he didn't survive. He had been shot by Fauxmanda, then she turned on the gas...when she went back for her necklace, the guy fired up his Zippo and the boat exploded. He was in the middle of the explosion, so yep, he's dead!
Thanks for filling in that gap for me.....so I guess Emily has that option after all to hide Fauxmanda's death from the Graysons. Since the only people that would know about it Nolan and Emily. Of course Declan and Charlotte are going to need an explanation as to why they returned without her and now baby Carl has no mother. After all, Charlotte believed Fauxmanda was her half-sister.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:42 AM

665 posts, read 628,635 times
I really hate that the show always takes these long breaks between episodes. Why should we wait until Mar. 10 for another lackluster episode? Just show the rest of this travesty and be done with it already.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:50 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,057,064 times
I am NOT happy that they killed off Fauxmanda......I liked her.

Old 02-20-2013, 11:09 AM

3,987 posts, read 5,017,877 times
I don't think Emily will hide the death of Fauxmanda...she would want a proper buriel and Jack would insist on it. I was surprised she actually died - I didn't always like how impromptu she was but she was good for Jack. (sort of) Plus, I do worry about the little baby.

I forgot we have to wait another couple of weeks...I wouldn't say that the episodes are lackluster but they are taking their time setting everything up. I believe we'll have some really juicy episodes over the next couple of months.

Old 02-20-2013, 11:11 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,019,814 times
What if Jack dies ??
The baby would go to Declan ???

Will Emily now explain to Jack that she is Amanda?? Will he forgive her for tricking him??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV