Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2013, 06:57 PM

8,239 posts, read 10,775,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
Sorry I see it differently. Other than a few decent twists, I think this was the poorest episode yet. I hope for those who still love it I am wrong, but I think this show is dying unless it changes.

I am losing interest in this show. I will still watch a few more episodes and hope it improves. It is getting more and more soap opera-ish. The first season was great, When we discovered it, we ended up watching about five or six episodes back to back we could hardly wait for the next one to load. The writing was excellent and the acting was decent for the most part.
I cut out a lot of your post only because I didnt want to take up the space twice.

That said, you make a ton of valid points. What they have done to Nolan's character is almost criminal. They basically brought in Aidan and neutralized Nolan. I liked Nolan much much MUCH better. Tying up his money made what was left os his character useless.

I am still a fan and will still watch every episode but much of the shine has come off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2013, 02:35 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,118,017 times
Okay so, something went right over my head (admittedly I was doing work while watching the show, so not paying close enough attention).

Why did the computer turn on at the Stowaway? Did they figure out who it was? Or is this why people think that Fauxmanda is still alive?

Old 03-14-2013, 07:42 AM

7,965 posts, read 11,765,373 times
It appears that Nolan (Mr. King hacker) had remote access to the computer's IP address. When Jack turned it on and attempted to log in, Nolan was able to track its location.

Old 03-14-2013, 02:03 PM

884 posts, read 1,064,390 times
I'm so disappointed in finding so many disappointed viewers here in this discussion, especially when they start discussing alternate shows that they would rather be watching.

I just wanted to let everyone here know that I still look forward to all of you positive posters out there who like to still discuss the show, regardless of the twists and turns of the show, no matter how slow or long and drawn out they are, I'm still a big fan of Revenge and will continue to watch loyally to the end.

Hopefully, there are a still a handful out there who enjoy the show or least like to talk about it, rather than bashing it out. I hope no one takes this personal here......I'm just sayin.

Can't wait til the next episode......especially to find out if Emily is going to reveal her identity to Jack to preserve their friendship. Also, can't wait to see how Emily's foster brother impacts the show's story lines. This will be good!

Old 03-14-2013, 03:54 PM

7,965 posts, read 11,765,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
I'm so disappointed in finding so many disappointed viewers here in this discussion, especially when they start discussing alternate shows that they would rather be watching.

I just wanted to let everyone here know that I still look forward to all of you positive posters out there who like to still discuss the show, regardless of the twists and turns of the show, no matter how slow or long and drawn out they are, I'm still a big fan of Revenge and will continue to watch loyally to the end.

Hopefully, there are a still a handful out there who enjoy the show or least like to talk about it, rather than bashing it out. I hope no one takes this personal here......I'm just sayin.

Can't wait til the next episode......especially to find out if Emily is going to reveal her identity to Jack to preserve their friendship. Also, can't wait to see how Emily's foster brother impacts the show's story lines. This will be good!
LOL...I am just as excited as you are! I LOVE this show! About Emily telling Jack...I KNOW RIGHT!!!?? What if!!!!??? Hahaha

Old 03-14-2013, 08:31 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,957,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post

Count me in as a fan. I like to discuss the show and with that also point out some of the goofy stuff. But hey, it is TV afterall. For the people who don't like it anymore then they should stop watching it.

I'm not so sure Emily revealing her identity to Jack would preserve their friendship - not yet anyway.

There are many good actors on Revenge and good story lines, too. I still love Nolan. For those who think the characters on a show aren't supposed to change, I don't understand that concept. Of course, change is necessary or else it would be stale.

Anyway, elizabeth_cali, I agree with you and I'll be watching to the end as well. Happy viewing!

Old 03-15-2013, 10:17 AM

32,944 posts, read 3,957,625 times
Thank you so much BellaMermaid. It looks like it'll be another good episode. It also looks like Eli will be a good addition to the show - for however long he gets to stay.

Old 03-15-2013, 10:34 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,301,515 times
Thank you, Mermaid. I agree with geebabe, looks like the show is getting interesting again!

Old 03-15-2013, 10:53 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,118,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
It appears that Nolan (Mr. King hacker) had remote access to the computer's IP address. When Jack turned it on and attempted to log in, Nolan was able to track its location.
Oh okay, so it was Jack who turned it on at the Stowaway? I guess I thought he was still in the hospital when that happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV