Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2013, 07:20 AM

102 posts, read 219,960 times

Advertisements

I actually liked the Helen character and the twists that she brought into their lives. I don't like that they killed her off. It was too soon. I enjoyed her manipulating them. She was a great Villainous. Why keep the boring characters like Padma? I am not sure that I really like Aiden either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2013, 07:25 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,057,971 times
Good show tonight so far !!!

Old 02-18-2013, 05:41 AM

8,239 posts, read 10,764,449 times
I'll put spoiler tags around this for those who might not have see Sunday's episode.

Spoiler
I am SHOCKED they killed off Fauxmanda. One of the few times I can say "wow I totally didnt see that coming". It is going to be interesting to see how (or if) Emily unravels (even temporarily) over it

Old 02-18-2013, 09:36 AM

1,280 posts, read 2,450,340 times
Great episode last night. Killing off fake Amanda will hopefully re-focus Emilys' vengeance towards the Grayson's, which is when I feel the show is at its' best. The whole initiative story line took the show off course in my opinion, so last night development will hopefully be good for the story line moving forward...

Old 02-18-2013, 10:39 AM

884 posts, read 1,064,097 times
Definitly improvement in the show's story line last night!! Loved last night's episode.....however it was sad to see Fauxmanda go, especially now that there is a baby left behind without a mother. Saddest thing to me.

However, I'm anxious to see how everything unravels...maybe Emily will have Jack after all. Also, I have to say in all fairness, Emily warned Fauxmanda many times that she has to be very careful while playing the role of "Amanda", it could be very dangerous at times and silly Fauxmanda when and revealed the computer without telling Emily and then brought herself into more danger than she knew. She should have consulted with Emily before making that type of move since it involved Emily's mission.

I'm guess at some point Charlotte and Declan will have a baby....just seems like foreshadowing with them caring for Carl so well. I sure hope Victoria doesn't do anything to hurt the baby when they go stay with her for a while, as she invited them to stay with her and Declan so quickly agreed while Charlotte was hesitant.

Now....next question....how will this all play out for Emily now? When Fauxmanda dies, does she get funeralized with her real name or with Amanda Clarke's name. So now, Amanda will be considered dead and it will make it easier for Emily to carry out her misison of vengeance without Amanda's presence at the Hamptons. Just thinking!!

Old 02-18-2013, 01:41 PM

30,701 posts, read 80,119,820 times
Ugh. This show is becomming predictable. The death knell for any suspense type show. I hope they improve the writing and come up with some interesting and unexpected plot twists. How many episodes before they kill off James bond jr? I am guessing 3-4. I will bet lunch he dies while saving Nolan's girlfriends dad.

Nolan is getting a bit dry. Maybe they will kill him off. He was better when he was ridiculously wealthy, eccentric and whimpy. Now he is becomming more normalized, a jr. bad a$$ and no longer quirky enough to be cool. Probably time to dump him, but he is still most people's favorite character, so maybe he will survive until the season finale.

How are they going to mange to bring Amanda back? Either she will resurface as a sea hag zombie, or Emily will wake up from a dream and find out the last five episodes did nto really happen. Or maybe someone will just find her floating around and revive her. She will probably come back the weeka fter Jack and Emily get married.

The new Initiative guy is a dud. He can die next week. Replace him with a better bad guy/gal.

Mrs. Clark should pop back up soon as well. Maybe the initiative will kidnap her and she will fall in love with nolan's girl's dad while they are both being tortured.

Old 02-18-2013, 03:37 PM

8,239 posts, read 10,764,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post

Mrs. Clark should pop back up soon as well. Maybe the initiative will kidnap her and she will fall in love with nolan's girl's dad while they are both being tortured.
Jennifer Jason Leigh (Mrs Clark) turned into a major dud for the show and why she was so short lived.

Old 02-19-2013, 06:23 AM

36,510 posts, read 16,105,449 times
I thought it was good, I think now Emily has even more reason for revenge.

I do miss Nolan's quirkiness!!

Old 02-19-2013, 08:27 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,185,060 times
I knew with the death of fauxamanda that emily would renew her taste for vengence and I probably figured that she would use charlotte to exact her revenge on them . I dont think she ever meant for fauxamanda to be killed or Jack to be shot those were unforseen circumstances . Im sorry for Jack and baby Carl .

Old 02-19-2013, 11:29 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,057,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
When Fauxmanda dies, does she get funeralized with her real name or with Amanda Clarke's name. So now, Amanda will be considered dead and it will make it easier for Emily to carry out her misison of vengeance without Amanda's presence at the Hamptons. Just thinking!!
Emily could decide to not reveal that she died, leaving the Grayson's thinking she will continue
to blackmail them..

They will think the continued attacks(from emily) are from fauxamanda, who they think is in hiding...
Everyone may think she was capable of the boat scene and escaping if they expose all the other stuff she(emily) had done to the grayson's and others..

Emily could now contact them pretending to be Amanda making them think amanda
is still out there..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV