Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2012, 11:00 AM

884 posts, read 1,063,153 times

Advertisements

I am so happy the show finally returned with a new episode last night! A lot of new developments! I hate that Daniel has to suffer so much through all of the drama, he seems to be so sweet and innocent and he's getting hurt the most. Anyhow, revenge is revenge and I guess that just how the show goes.

I'm a little tired of Charlotte's story and the pill-popping topics, that was a weak substory to begin with and then Victoria trying to use that as leverage that her daughter may have seen (Emily) or (Amanda) at the crime scene of Tyler's shooting. That was lame story lining to me.

Okay a question for anyone that might know....in case I misheard or misunderstood, is that man that Victoria having an affair with supposed to be David Clark? I wouldn't know what he looks like but wasn't sure if they are applying if he is alive now? If so, then WOW! Is Emily going to be upset about that if she finds out!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 11:38 AM

1,080 posts, read 2,261,712 times
The man that Victoria is having an affair with is not David Clark. It's a lover from her past.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanne View Post
The man that Victoria is having an affair with is not David Clark. It's a lover from her past.
Thank you for clarifying.....I got so confused last night! I gues that's what happens when the show goes off air for months. THANKS!

Old 04-19-2012, 01:28 PM

665 posts, read 628,995 times
The man having the affair with Victoria is Dominik Wright (played by James Purefoy). He has known Victoria for a very long time... he knows about her childhood past, etc. He knows how she became so devious.

Old 04-19-2012, 01:52 PM

1,995 posts, read 3,379,962 times
I don't understand why Emily would risk interacting with/beating up Victoria's thug. She is going to be in the news a lot with her fiance in a murder trial so he will obviously recognize her (a wig can only go so far). I suppose she has her taped conversation to hold over his head but won't he tell Victoria?

Old 04-19-2012, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhillian View Post
I don't understand why Emily would risk interacting with/beating up Victoria's thug. She is going to be in the news a lot with her fiance in a murder trial so he will obviously recognize her (a wig can only go so far). I suppose she has her taped conversation to hold over his head but won't he tell Victoria?
I didn't quite understand this either! I personally thought it was dumb move on Emily's behalf to beat up that guy and play silly games in the bar with him. Her disguise was horrible! Just a wig! Do you know how many people have spotted her in the bar with him moments before his beating? So now witnesses everywhere will come forward that they saw her and be able to say she was last the person he was with that night before the beating? Sometimes I wonder about Emily and her revenge plan

Old 04-19-2012, 04:16 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,477,032 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
I didn't quite understand this either! I personally thought it was dumb move on Emily's behalf to beat up that guy and play silly games in the bar with him. Her disguise was horrible! Just a wig! Do you know how many people have spotted her in the bar with him moments before his beating? So now witnesses everywhere will come forward that they saw her and be able to say she was last the person he was with that night before the beating? Sometimes I wonder about Emily and her revenge plan
I'm with both of you, I didn't quite get why they would have Emily do what she did so out in the open and in such a poor disguise.

Last night I kind of found myself not carig about the show, If they were going to have such a long break, they needed to bring it back with a bang, it was just Meh. Like another poster said, the show felt disjointed, the new lover situation for Victoria, just made me say ick! and purpose pleasssssse. I'm sure they will improve on the writing, but last night If there had been something more interesting on, I might have jumped ship.

Old 04-19-2012, 04:20 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,225,740 times
I watched but was not overly impressed after such a long "vacation".

Old 04-19-2012, 06:50 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,792,161 times
I admit the show did seem very disjointed last night . Like why did they bring back Mason Treadwell? He's not a very likeable character. Did Emily set that all up to get them off of Jack??? And why the new painter guy? That was odd and uncomfortable in my opinion.

But the scene where Emily beat up the guy, while odd or weird why they would have her do that, kind of makes sense to me. First of all, in my area of experience, you have a bad guy who took money to get thugs in jail to beat up Daniel. Why in the world would Emily be worried about this guy going to the police on her? People with 'unclean' hands don't go getting the police involved in this type of crime.

So in my opinion, it all comes back to having blackmail information on Victoria should she need it (and she always does - lol) and when she got the information she needed from this guy, she had to beat him up to get away from him and also extract revenge for Daniel. Makes perfect sense to me and adds the potential drama of this guy trying to find her to seek his revenge . All to keep us viewers in suspense and watching the show !

Just my humble opinion !

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I'm with both of you, I didn't quite get why they would have Emily do what she did so out in the open and in such a poor disguise.

Last night I kind of found myself not carig about the show, If they were going to have such a long break, they needed to bring it back with a bang, it was just Meh. Like another poster said, the show felt disjointed, the new lover situation for Victoria, just made me say ick! and purpose pleasssssse. I'm sure they will improve on the writing, but last night If there had been something more interesting on, I might have jumped ship.

Last edited by HDL; 04-19-2012 at 06:58 PM..

Old 04-19-2012, 08:28 PM

3,727 posts, read 7,041,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaMermaid View Post
The man having the affair with Victoria is Dominik Wright (played by James Purefoy). He has known Victoria for a very long time... he knows about her childhood past, etc. He knows how she became so devious.
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooov e James Purfoy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV