Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2013, 12:49 PM

884 posts, read 1,064,304 times

Advertisements

Thanks Bella for those previews!!! Now I'm really excited for Sunday's episode. So Eli (is the foster brother of Emily). I smell trouble from him!!!

I'm really starting to wonder about Daniel now.....he may be smarter than we are all led to believe. I think he knows everything about Emily and who she really is now that Fauxmanda has died. He could be just playing "Emily" sort of like he did when his mother (Victoria) tried to use Emily to control Daniel a few episodes ago. Daniel played like he didn't know what was going on....but he really did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2013, 05:26 PM

7,965 posts, read 11,763,024 times
Hey Bella? You ROCK! Thanks for posting the sneak previews. FABULOUS! LOL Oh holy crap, is that Eli going to cause problems, or is he going to end up helping her out...in a big way!?

Also, what HAS Daniel figured out? .......and is Daniel talking about destroying HER, to save himself? ....or Nolan!? Crap you guys!

Old 03-18-2013, 05:23 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,956,070 times
Hi Revenge Fans! I enjoyed last night's show, did you? I was waiting for people to comment so I could respond to your comments instead of putting my brain to work. I know, lazy!! Jack sure isn't buying what Nolan tried to sell him regarding Jack's rescue and the speed boat bought by a Ryan brother. Boy, Jack is getting good at those fake hugs. Finally the writers have given Jack a meaty role. Oh, i loved Nolan's outfit for the Amanda Benefit - very 'Nolan', indeed! Later......

Last edited by geebabe; 03-18-2013 at 05:33 PM..

Old 03-18-2013, 09:46 PM

550 posts, read 988,249 times
Last night's Revenge was great. I just think the new brother is a weak link. We'll see. They should have just kept Amanda. Though I am loving the new smart Jack. Hope that lasts.

Old 03-19-2013, 05:31 AM

GEE!!!!! Yes! I was thinking the same thing!!! Oh man, there is definitely a whole lot less gullibility to ole Jack now, huh? OMG...... I am just absolutely beside myself Hahaha..... I can not wait til next week. OMG......WHO is the Falcon? ......the Initiative? Who in the heck is the Falcon!!!??? OMG....talk about having Nolan's panties in a bunch. Crap! LOL

Old 03-19-2013, 05:36 AM

36,539 posts, read 16,124,052 times
Love, love, love, lots of new twists!! See next weeks previews...can't wait. The only person that just got re-connected to the graysons is Aiden...he can't be the Falcon!! Noooooo!!

Old 03-19-2013, 06:01 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,377,127 times
Heavens knows they had to do something... the last season was lame...

Old 03-19-2013, 07:45 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,068,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmtairy View Post
Love, love, love, lots of new twists!! See next weeks previews...can't wait. The only person that just got re-connected to the graysons is Aiden...he can't be the Falcon!! Noooooo!!
What about spooky , plastic face looking guy ???

Old 03-19-2013, 09:37 AM

1,075 posts, read 1,779,628 times
My initial thought was that Padma is the Falcon. After all, she had access to Carrion. The whole "the Initiative has my father" could be a ruse. Or, it could be Nolan's ex. Problem is, both of them have been presented as financial types and not hackers.

I suspect the Falcon will be someone we haven't seen before. Could even be Eli.

Old 03-19-2013, 03:44 PM

OH man, I have dug everywhere in my brain....trying to figure it out. Seriously, I don't have a CLUE! LOL

The thing of it is....according to Nolan (?) he ran into the Falcon when he was trying to help Amanda's father. Therefore, wouldn't the Falcon have had dealings with the Graysons when Amana was a young girl? Nolan isn't a lot older than Amanda, right? Whoever the Falcon is, they should be as old or older than Nolan, yes? Also, they were in on the plot to down the airline....right? It's not Mason, is it!? Surely it's not Mason? I truly can't think of anyone else. Do the Grayson's know who the Falcon is? Oh man...... the twists...for sure, are really exciting! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV