Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2013, 02:54 PM

6,473 posts, read 6,679,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by geebabe View Post

The last scene with Emily following Victoria to the convent and then telling the nun she's pregnant has me wondering. I just don't see what information Emily hopes to gain by talking to that nun.
I assumed Ems would try to get a foot in the door, and have an opportunity to snoop around for information that would lead her to find Victoria's son.

BTW, who was the man wearing the black rose at the Masquerade Ball?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2013, 03:08 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
I assumed Ems would try to get a foot in the door, and have an opportunity to snoop around for information that would lead her to find Victoria's son.

BTW, who was the man wearing the black rose at the Masquerade Ball?
That supposedly was Victoria's "loving son". It wasn't but Emily made sure Victoria thought it was.

Someone said earlier that Adian said Trask was on the bottom of the East River. Correct. That is what he said.

Old 04-01-2013, 03:33 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,929,561 times
Yeah, I figured it was just some out-of-work actor Emily hired to play dress-up and put the black rose in his lapel. Even though it was the same kind of jacket Aiden had on, Aiden was with Victoria when she collapsed. I sure like how Emily orchestrated that whole thing - the "loving son". She got that information from Mason and ran with it, baby!!!

Old 04-01-2013, 04:07 PM

6,473 posts, read 6,679,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
That supposedly was Victoria's "loving son". It wasn't but Emily made sure Victoria thought it was.
Right, I knew it was "supposed" to be V's "loving son." I was wondering who it actually was. I guess just some random, unimportant person that Emily talked into doing this, just to freak out Victoria?

Old 04-01-2013, 04:16 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,644 times
Quote:
Right, I knew it was "supposed" to be V's "loving son." I was wondering who it actually was. I guess just some random, unimportant person that Emily talked into doing this, just to freak out Victoria?
I'm thinking it was some random person to start setting the scene to scare Victoria, now Emily has the responsbility to make that "loving son" really appear, which leads us to the final creepy scene of Emily talking to the nun about being pregnant and having nowhere to go. She hopes to locate Victoria's "hidden son" and then blow things up and revenge all over again.

On another subject,I'm not sure why Nolan is so "teared up" and wrecked about Padma. Their relationship was never a trusting one, they were never close, and it was short-term. Nolan's computer skills are getting a little ancient, he will need to get better at hacking if he wants to win. Obviously someone out there is better than him. Must be that mysterious "Falcon" that I'm still not sure who it is. Does anyone else know who the "Falcon" is? Is it Mason maybe? OR could it be Aiden?

Old 04-01-2013, 08:25 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,725,989 times
Quote:
I just don't remember that scene. Anyone else?

I wasn't sure if Trask died or not, but I felt too embarrassed to ask, thinking it must have been obvious to every other viewer in the world, LOL! (I feel like I'm always missing key things in this show and you all must get tired of my questions!!) I even rewound a couple minutes to watch that part and try to figure it out.

After every episode I feel like I need to read a "Cliff's Notes" version of what just happened so I can get everything straight.
LOL......Me TOO!! Yes......he DID tell Emily that Trask was in the East river....just as the following post says!!

Just watched it with hubby....who hadn't watched it yet. Oh man, what a good episode. Loved the way Emily played the situation with the long lost son. hehehe..... Poor Aiden and Nolan, they're just wrecks right now.

Old 04-01-2013, 08:31 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,929,561 times
I think there's something fishy with that detective guy who came to Nolan's office at the end of the show. Plus, Nolan seemed surprised when the guy said that Padma died "yesterday". according to the coroner. Anyway, that guy wasn't the kind of detective you see on Law & Order.

Ahhh, The Falcon....maybe it's Marco. He's one of the few people who gave Nolan a run for his money in the brain department. I don't go by whether a character does or doesn't have computer knowledge (like Mason, who is also smart) since that can just end up being another story twist.

Last edited by geebabe; 04-01-2013 at 08:58 PM..

Old 04-01-2013, 09:41 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,725,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geebabe View Post
I think there's something fishy with that detective guy who came to Nolan's office at the end of the show. Plus, Nolan seemed surprised when the guy said that Padma died "yesterday". according to the coroner. Anyway, that guy wasn't the kind of detective you see on Law & Order.

Ahhh, The Falcon....maybe it's Marco. He's one of the few people who gave Nolan a run for his money in the brain department. I don't go by whether a character does or doesn't have computer knowledge (like Mason, who is also smart) since that can just end up being another story twist.
Gee.....I got an ishy feeling about that detective as well!!!! So?...WTH is up with him?

Old 04-01-2013, 10:47 PM

1,995 posts, read 3,377,628 times
I didn't understand why Trask killed Padma just the day before - I think Aiden asked him but I can't remember or didn't catch what he said. Did he say? I sure hope Ashley and Jack don't hook up romantically. I'm still hoping he and Emily will get together.

Old 04-02-2013, 12:47 AM

977 posts, read 1,109,831 times
I watch 24 hrs after show first airs, so just saw the latest episode tonight. Wow! Lots happening! Kayanne, I repped you for your comment on "Cliff's Notes"...I often feel the same way! And I usually can't wait to come on here and see what you all have written....thanks for sharing in the fun with me!;-) Okay...so WHO is the Initiative NOW??? Trask is dead....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV