Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2013, 04:32 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,740,153 times

Advertisements

As for why Victoria pulled the photo/bullet stunt, I think it was because she does NOT want Daniel talking to Emily. Not only does she flat out not like Emily, but she knows that Daniel confides in her. With the BS scam that her and Conrad are trying to pull with the Amanda foundation and the plan to pin the theft of funds on Aiden, it's more important than ever, for her to keep Daniel and Emily away from each other. Heaven forbid Emily find out (lol) and expose them all.

As for the DVR problem....we have Comcast. We are able to customize the setting for the programs we're recording. I set the recorder to continue to record for 3 min after the end of the show. That generally allows for enough time to see the end of the program and the previews. If 3 min doesn't work, try 4 or 5. It might mean having to FF through commercials, but it WILL allow you to see the end of the program and next week's previews.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2013, 04:49 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,236,915 times
Just watched and yes, you have to see the last couple of minutes!

To think I was almost done with this show....they drag me right back in.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:38 AM

6,493 posts, read 6,704,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Just watched and yes, you have to see the last couple of minutes!

To think I was almost done with this show....they drag me right back in.
I'm glad you got hooked again! I agree that it's gotten better!

And thanks everyone for your suggestions about my DVR cutting off the end. We have SuddenLink, and I'll see if I can force it to add on a couple more minutes at the end of my shows.

No wonder I've had so many questions about Revenge!! All these important details at the very end that I've missed!!

Old 03-28-2013, 11:56 AM

313 posts, read 402,486 times
I'm so glad I hung in there w/ this show, b/c lately esp last eppie it's been great! Nice and revengey the way I like it & w/ promise of more!
Even Declan and Charlotte are less annoying. I gotta say I didn't expect this but.. I miss Amanda. I wish they had kept her around longer b/c she was really bad azz and lately had been underutilized. There was more *ss she could have kicked..

At first i got annoyed w/ the foster bro storyline thinking here we go again w/ another side-story, but then they tied it up well. Also it makes sense to show her earlier life.

Padma story line however is a big fat snoozer. I still don't care what happens to Padma. I was hoping they'd knock her off and it would be good riddance, but no, had to keep that storyline dangling. I'm just not buying Nolan's and Padma's relationship. No chemistry whatsoever.

I like when Mason is around. That actor looks creepy but he's also telegenic and does a great job. I'd love to see more of him and Em working together against evil Vic.

Not sure yet what Vic's up to w/ sending Daniel the photo and bullets. He looked even more like a lost puppy at the end of this episode. That guy still annoys me whereas I can tolerate Aiden. I wouldn't miss Aiden though if he were to leave. Maybe after Em gets a few more revenges in, they can kill him off.

Old 03-28-2013, 04:14 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,841,751 times
Aiden doesn't seem very effective...I sure wouldn't want MY life depending on him.

The relationship between Nolan and Padma seems so contrived...not believable at all.

I miss Amanda...she was a lot more interesting than Padma.

Old 03-28-2013, 05:05 PM
Status: " living in beautiful Charleston South Carolina" (set 8 days ago)

8,823 posts, read 21,308,600 times
I know everyone hates Victoria, but if you remember the episode where it showed how terrible her own mother was .......

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 03-28-2013, 08:03 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,032,686 times
DeClan is such a dweeb I just keep wondering who pulled strings to get him on the cast..

Old 03-28-2013, 08:09 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,740,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
I know everyone hates Victoria, but if you remember the episode where it showed how terrible her own mother was .......
YES! Thanks for the reminder nancy! Oh my gosh, her mother was just terrible! Honestly, I felt sorry for Victoria (probably the one and only time) when it showed what a horrid mother she had.

Old 03-29-2013, 09:48 AM

1,995 posts, read 3,381,201 times
If you can't work out the DVR you could always go to the NBC site to watch the end of the episode. I am starting to wonder about Aiden and whether or not he is alligned with the initiative. Maybe they really did get him by holding his sister and faked her death records. As Nolan pointed out, he really isn't that good at saving people.

Old 03-29-2013, 09:50 AM

6,493 posts, read 6,704,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvcatnip View Post
I'm just not buying Nolan's and Padma's relationship. No chemistry whatsoever.
Yes.....

Quote:
I like when Mason is around. That actor looks creepy but he's also telegenic and does a great job. I'd love to see more of him and Em working together against evil Vic.
....and YES!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV