Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2012, 12:30 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,225,575 times

Advertisements

I must say, the finale made me remember why I loved this show, after all the reruns this season, and a couple lackluster episodes I was close to giving up on it, but I'll be watching next season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2012, 01:26 PM

665 posts, read 630,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhillian View Post
Awesome episode! I will be thinking about it all summer (sigh). The only thing I couldn't figure out is how they missed the picture frame camera when they did the sweep of Grayson manor. Good points about Victoria probably being still alive!
The picture frame camera was in Conrad's office at the Grayson Global building.

Old 05-24-2012, 02:03 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,708,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaMermaid View Post
The picture frame camera was in Conrad's office at the Grayson Global building.
You'd think they would sweep the office too. I didn't like the fact that she didn't kill the guy. At that point, it is more self defense than anything.

Old 05-24-2012, 02:28 PM

884 posts, read 1,064,390 times
I REALLY, REALLY enjoyed last night episode.....and I wish that it didn't end with such a cliff hanger about Emily's mother being alive. Now we have to wait til the fall to find out. I still think that somehow Nolan and Emily will find to be related at some point and that they have the same mother maybe? Or maybe the "Aunt Carole" will really turn out to be both their aunts or mothers.

I'm so disappointed that "Amanda" returned pregnant....and "Emily" was so hurt by that after dumping Daniel. I was truly hoping that Emily had a chance to reveal her true identity to Jack and was so disappointed to find out otherwise.

I hope Charlotte will survive for next season and I also hope that Victoria returns. I think she is smarter than to board that plane that her husband told her would be the last thing she would do. But again....if she did board the plane....she will most likely survive for next season (at least I hope).

I can also foresee a relationship developing between Daniel and Ashley as they were looking deep into each other's eyes while taking shots. Ashley stated that she has always been there for Daniel no matter what which is makes Daniel and easy catch....he's always looking for someone to be there for him since his family is not, and neither was Emily.

The whole scene on Declan's embarrassment was a complete waste of time to watch....I would have rather seen him get Charlotte back in some way for her spitefulness.

My only question is WHY, OH WHY DIDN'T EMILY JUST KILL THE WHITE-HAIRED GUY THAT KILLED HER FATHER????

I'm definitely hooked and waiting for next season.....now what will do on Wednesday nights until the fall? That's almost six months from now!!!

Old 05-24-2012, 02:31 PM

171 posts, read 326,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
I REALLY, REALLY enjoyed last night episode.....and I wish that it didn't end with such a cliff hanger about Emily's mother being alive. Now we have to wait til the fall to find out. I still think that somehow Nolan and Emily will find to be related at some point and that they have the same mother maybe? Or maybe the "Aunt Carole" will really turn out to be both their aunts or mothers.

I'm so disappointed that "Amanda" returned pregnant....and "Emily" was so hurt by that after dumping Daniel. I was truly hoping that Emily had a chance to reveal her true identity to Jack and was so disappointed to find out otherwise.

I hope Charlotte will survive for next season and I also hope that Victoria returns. I think she is smarter than to board that plane that her husband told her would be the last thing she would do. But again....if she did board the plane....she will most likely survive for next season (at least I hope).

I can also foresee a relationship developing between Daniel and Ashley as they were looking deep into each other's eyes while taking shots. Ashley stated that she has always been there for Daniel no matter what which is makes Daniel and easy catch....he's always looking for someone to be there for him since his family is not, and neither was Emily.

The whole scene on Declan's embarrassment was a complete waste of time to watch....I would have rather seen him get Charlotte back in some way for her spitefulness.

My only question is WHY, OH WHY DIDN'T EMILY JUST KILL THE WHITE-HAIRED GUY THAT KILLED HER FATHER????

I'm definitely hooked and waiting for next season.....now what will do on Wednesday nights until the fall? That's almost six months from now!!!
BTW, when Revenge DOES return, it will be on Sunday nights in Desperate Housewives old time slot.

Old 05-24-2012, 02:42 PM

468 posts, read 792,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
Probably because the show could end and another season would be unnecessary.

God bless,

CKB

Old 05-24-2012, 02:42 PM

884 posts, read 1,064,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsdaleBrat View Post
BTW, when Revenge DOES return, it will be on Sunday nights in Desperate Housewives old time slot.
Good to know! I think that is better for it to come on Sunday nights! It will be a great way to end my weekend and kickoff my workweek!

Old 05-24-2012, 07:45 PM

8,827 posts, read 21,359,006 times
Gosh, I never thought of that. I've been thinking she somehow survived the crash, but that sounds like what might happen. She's awesome so I hope she returns. Conrad will look quite surprised to see her...

Madeleine Stowe is the supposed star of "Revenge" so she was not on the plane. When is the show returning? I already am anxious. They sure know how to hook you in......

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 05-24-2012, 11:48 PM

665 posts, read 630,804 times
'Revenge' Season 2 Spoilers: What Comes Next... | Gather

Highlights are under the spoiler bar:
Spoiler
Quote:
1. [snip] "there was a death ... There are at least three people in jeopardy, and one that you didn't know about. There is definitely a major death that occurred last night. You'll know in the first episode [of Season 2] who is gone and why. [snip] "with Kelley calling the death "important" and one that will "be difficult for fans to [accept]."

2. The format will relatively be the same (event occurs, then flashback to tell what led up to it). They will also be returning to the Hamptons for summer.

3. There's going to be a wedding and another death.
4. Emily's mother has some deep psychological issues, but also has potential for kindness.
5. New characters will be introduced.

6. Emily and Amanda will battle for Jack's affections. [snip] "When we reveal where Amanda's been and what exactly has happened in the interim and what her reason is for coming back, it's going to be another big Revenge surprise." [snip] Kelley said "he's [Takeda] definitely been involved in shaping what happened with Amanda in these last six months, and for a very specific purpose."

7. Daniel and Ashley may hook up. [snip] "especially with Daniel getting "even darker next season" and "reverting back to the person he was before Emily came into the picture, and also feeling his DNA, which is Grayson through and through," according to Kelley.

8. Nolan may get a new love interest and more of his backstory will be revealed.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:00 AM

4,023 posts, read 5,566,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnTraveler View Post
Gosh, I never thought of that. I've been thinking she somehow survived the crash, but that sounds like what might happen. She's awesome so I hope she returns. Conrad will look quite surprised to see her...

I also hope Charlotte is okay.

Now that White Haired Man knows Amanda's true identity I gather it will be revealed at some point in season 2.

I also hope that season 2 follows the same format as season 1 - with some big event being shown that we find the truth about halfway through.
I think White Hair will die off before he reveals her identity......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV