Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2012, 09:05 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,118,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaMermaid View Post
Season 1 DVD (5 discs) was released 8-21-12.

Purchase prices I've seen so far:
Amazon (ranging from $30.59 to $33.98)
Target ($38.99; was originally $45.99)
Walmart ($33.98; was originally $45.99)
Best Buy ($39.99)

Renting:
Netflix- Has entire season
Blockbuster- 7 day rental is showing as not available, but one can either buy the DVD ($40.99) from Blockbuster or view through Blockbuster's monthly subscription.
Thanks! Sounds like Netflix would be the best bet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2012, 03:34 PM

884 posts, read 1,064,390 times
Love the spoilers....because they give me a heads up on the new characters and what to expect since this show does seem to move fairly quickly and characters are not always introduced beforehand. I would not have recognized or known who many of these new people are if weren't for the spoilers you great people post. Thanks again! And looking forward to the new twists and turns of Revenge in a few weeks!

Old 09-10-2012, 01:27 AM

665 posts, read 630,804 times
More Season 2 Spoilers!!!

Promo #2:

Scoop on Emily's (Emily VanCamp) mom and also includes a flashback photo:
Spoiler
About Emily's MIA mother, Kara Wallace Clarke (played by Jennifer Jason Leigh): "This is a woman who has battled demons her entire life," says executive producer Mike Kelley. "She's a borderline personality with serious mental disorders. We will learn that her separation from Amanda as a young girl was because Amanda was not safe around her."

"Emily's memories of her mom are all coming back to her," explains Leigh. "The truths about Kara will be teased out slowly. It's going to be really dark and surprising." Expect one surprise to involve a connection to the Graysons!

Keck's Exclusives First Look: Jennifer Jason Leigh Gets Her Revenge - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Shamu Whale Cam:
Spoiler
Nolan's whale camera, which he used last season to spy on everyone, is out. In its place: clam cam! Why the switcheroo? "The tides change quickly in the Hamptons each summer and Shamu has had more action than a college freshman on Spring Break," jokes Gabriel Mann (Nolan). "Fitting, then, that a clam cam washed up at my front door just in time for the return of the perverse party season on Long Island. Stay tuned. Clam cam is watching you."

Keck's Exclusives First Look: Revenge's Spy Clam - seattlepi.com

New Characters:
Spoiler
Mike [Kelley] told TV Line that he intends to integrate an entirely new set of characters into this already tightly-knit cast.

“There are a whole lot of people that we haven’t introduced yet,” Mike said. “And not just in the conspiracy, but from Emily’s time in foster care and her time in ‘Revenge School’ with Takeda. There are people that need some straightening out.”

Revenge Creator Mike Kelley Teases New Cast Members in Season 2 - Revenge

Who Died (Season 1 cliffhanger):
Spoiler
Lydia Davis.

According to E! News, “Czerny [plays Conrad Grayson] confirms to us that Lydia definitely died in the plane crash.”

What is surprising was show creator Mike Kelley’s comments about the Season 2 death. He claimed that it would strongly affect the audience, so either he was trying to mislead us or he doesn’t have the best sense of who his audience cares about.

Revenge Season 2 Spoiler: Lydia Davis "Definitely Died" in Plane Crash - Revenge

Old 09-10-2012, 03:05 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,118,017 times
I just got done watching Season 1 on Netflix and I am so excited. Love the spoilers, and I love Nolan's haircut.

Also, I hear that
Spoiler
Victoria Grayson is alive and well
. Which everyone already probably knows anyway.

Old 09-22-2012, 08:17 AM

10,060 posts, read 12,893,697 times
Considering that the protagonist and primary antagonist are Canadians, I wonder if the finale will involve one or both drowning in maple syrup?

Old 09-25-2012, 06:31 PM

665 posts, read 630,804 times
Season 2 Premiere Sneak Peeks!!

Episode 1: "Destiny" (Airs Sunday, September 30 at 9:00 p.m. ET)

Summary:
Spoiler
In the wake of last summer's events in the Hamptons and with the ante even higher, what will Emily's next move be? Will she be able to manage her heart and keep her emotions from getting in the way of her resolve to avenge her father?

Sneak Peeks:

Old 09-25-2012, 08:18 PM

877 posts, read 2,019,575 times
Crazy how Emily VanCamp is a huge star now. I remember back when she was on "Everwood", I thought she'd be just another WB star!

Old 09-26-2012, 08:35 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,378,962 times
My TV guide is saiying that there is a new episode tonight.... wed. I was under the impression it was the 30th.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:05 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,301,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOReverxpeace View Post
Crazy how Emily VanCamp is a huge star now. I remember back when she was on "Everwood", I thought she'd be just another WB star!
Yeah, I thought she was on "Brothers and Sisters" because her parents were in the production end plus starred in it! I thought I'd never see her again.

Old 09-26-2012, 03:46 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,225,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
My TV guide is saiying that there is a new episode tonight.... wed. I was under the impression it was the 30th.
My Tivo says it "a look back at season one and sneak peek of season two premiere" so it's new, but not a real episode.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV