Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2012, 12:24 AM

977 posts, read 1,113,388 times

Advertisements

Elizabeth, I imagine that your question in your post is simply rhetorical, but as I understood it, Emily didn't kill white hair guy because she flashed back to her father telling her to always show love (paraphrased--can't remember exact words) so she let him live and in that way truly honored her father.
Sounds like an interesting season coming up! Now what do I do all summer??? Wish I could watch "So you think you can dance" but not carried on huluplus, evidently.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2012, 01:46 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,829,167 times
I loved the finale!!! So glad it is coming back. I was wondering how it was going to wrap up. My heart broke when fake Amanda came around the corner!

Old 05-25-2012, 06:48 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,092,441 times
I too hated when "Amanda" came back. But it was too funny. As we were watching, and all seemed to be going well for Emily with Jack, I turned to my wife and said, "Watch Amanda come back or something." Then when she did, my wife was asking if I read spoilers or something! LOL. (We watched it on DVR on Thursday night).

It was a great episode. And I loved how it went from everything going right for Emily, to everything basically blowing up in her face at the end. Excellent, must see TV!

Old 05-25-2012, 07:28 AM

4,760 posts, read 13,861,254 times
Well done, Revenge writers! That was a terrific season finale, even if I felt like smacking faux Amanda in the face.

Old 05-25-2012, 08:30 AM

1,995 posts, read 3,386,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaMermaid View Post
The picture frame camera was in Conrad's office at the Grayson Global building.
That explains it!

I am really bummed about the return of fake Amanda. I predict she and Jack get married at the beginning of next season. There goes my "happily ever after" ending for the real Amanda but I suppose she doesn't really deserve it after all her scheming and vengeful acts. It's too bad she didn't take a chance and trust Jack at the beginning and let him in on everything.

Old 05-25-2012, 08:34 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,666,744 times
I was so angry about the long break and so glad I broke down and watched when they came back.
I love this show!
Hope they don't take the long break next season, I forget what is going on.

Old 05-25-2012, 09:50 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,189,060 times
For some reason I have trouble believing that is Jacks baby that the fake amanda is carrying I bet you any dollar that Tyler raped her and that is Tylers baby she is carrying . That stinks too because Jack really cares for the real amanda /emily . Do you see how he was worried about her when she showed up with the bruises and stuff . Emily /Amanda belongs with Jack . And now we find out that Emily/Amandas mother is alive and in witness protection or something . I think Nolan might be Emily /amandas brother . I hope next season we see Nolan tell jack who the real amanda is . I kind of knew the plane was going down and who just who is alive ? And is charlotte going to die from the drug overdose ? I just think Victoria is going to be the only one come out alive from the plane crash only not remember who she is , some junk like that but hey I know i could possibly write better than some of these tv writers are doing , Oh well just my humble opinion folks .

Last edited by phonelady61; 05-25-2012 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 05-25-2012, 10:01 AM

8,669 posts, read 10,220,264 times
I was also wondering if maybe Tyler raped fake Amanda (offscreen) as well, which would have given her ample amunition to put a bullet in him.

I was also thinking last night...remember when Victoria hesitated before walking up the stairs? We were under the assumption that she got on the plane; however, what if she went to tell Lydia that she would not be going? I know this may be a stretch, but what if it turns out that both she AND Lydia got off the plane, but the white-haired man never noticed?

I would imagine that Lydia perished in the plane, but with this show, ya never know.

Old 05-25-2012, 10:01 AM

884 posts, read 1,064,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artangel View Post
Elizabeth, I imagine that your question in your post is simply rhetorical, but as I understood it, Emily didn't kill white hair guy because she flashed back to her father telling her to always show love (paraphrased--can't remember exact words) so she let him live and in that way truly honored her father.
Makes great sense....I see. Thank you!

Old 05-25-2012, 01:22 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,372,913 times
I got the same feeling about it not being Jack's baby. I thought it as Jack leaned over her and felt her belly. My first thought was that he was doubting it not that he was just so touched by the fact that she was pregnant with his child.
You could tell jack was torn when Emily left.

I hope Victroia comes back but Charlotte... well... she can go bye bye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV