Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2012, 05:13 AM

665 posts, read 628,226 times

Advertisements

Spoilers for Season 2

Spoiler

Conrad's son from his first marriage is being casted:
Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Revenge, Gossip Girl, Weeds, 90210, Bones, Castle and More! - TVLine
Quote:
Question: Please bestow upon your loyal fans some serious scoop for Revenge, so that us lowly peons can stumble through the summer with the smallest of comforts. —Steven
Ausiello: It looks like Emily will have a new boy toy to play with next season. The show has quietly begun casting Conrad’s MIA son from his first marriage. And from the sounds of it, the smart and sexy heir apparent is going to make half-brother Daniel’s life (both personal and professional) a living hell. Sounds like heaven to me.
Revenge Casts Barry Sloane -- Season 2 - TVLine
Quote:
Barry Sloane will be Ethan, a mystery man with ties to Emily’s past.

Cast members that will return
:
Grey's Anatomy Spoilers -- Plus Parenthood and Castle in Ask Ausiello - TVLine
Quote:
Question: Any chance we’ll see Victoria in the next Season of Revenge? Possibly alive? —Giovanni
Ausiello: Like there was any question about that! If you think they’d kill off Madeleine Stowe, I’ve got a lovely bridge I think would be perfect for you. Vicky’s very safe; in fact, I snuck a peek at the show’s Season 2 cast list (series regulars only), and all the principals will be back, including the aforementioned Stowe, Emily Van Camp (Emily), Henry Czerny (Conrad), Ashley Madekwe (Ashley), Nick Wechsler (Jack), Gabriel Mann (Nolan), Connor Paolo (Declan), Christa B. Allen (Charlotte) and Joshua Bowman (Daniel).

Question: Any word on the casting of Emily’s mom on Revenge? —Kevin
Ausiello: No, but I can tell you about another new character: Hideo Kita, a brilliant and imposing Japanese business owner in his 40s or 50s. He’ll help Emily, but he’s got secrets of his own. Sounds a lot like Takeda, no? Could the addition of this Japanese/English bilingual guest star mean that Em’s mentor might not be as supportive of her this season as he has been in the past? Hit the comments with your thoughts on the matter!

Last edited by BellaMermaid; 07-11-2012 at 05:40 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 08:22 AM

884 posts, read 1,062,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaMermaid View Post
Spoiler
My theory is that Emily's new boy toy could be Conrad's MIA son from his first marriage.....now that would make an interesting twist. It would be like attempt #2 to take down the Graysons, and it would just make Daniel sick to know that Emily is dating his half brother at the same time. Just my first thought!

Old 07-11-2012, 08:23 AM

884 posts, read 1,062,400 times
Thanks again for the in-between season's update Bella! Keep them coming....I can't til the summer season is over.

Old 07-22-2012, 05:14 AM

Season 2 Casting Spoiler

Spoiler
Actress Jennifer Jason Leigh casted as Emily's (Emily VanCamp) mother.

Quote:
Back in May, "Revenge" creator Mike Kelly told Entertainment Weekly, "What you're going to discover about the woman who was Emily's mother is the circumstances under which they were separated and you're going to find that there's some deep psychological issues with her, which I think is going to be fun for us to explore. For Emily, she's going to start seeing some of the psychological damage that her mother has in herself."

"Revenge" returns Sept. 21.
Jennifer Jason Leigh joins cast of "Revenge" - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News

Old 08-19-2012, 08:04 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,486,336 times
It's switching to Sunday nights and the season premiere is Sunday, September 30th!

Old 08-20-2012, 02:46 PM

1,995 posts, read 3,376,345 times
I can't wait!

Old 08-30-2012, 11:56 PM

Lots of Spoilers for Season 2!

Season 2 Promo and spoiler about who is responsible for an event seen in the promo:
Spoiler

Revenge Season 2 Promo (HD) - YouTube

According to a new spoiler from TVLine, Em’s ocean excursion is courtesy of an old ally.

“I can tell you that Takeda has something to do with the predicament she finds herself in,” show creator Mike Kelley told the site.

Revenge Season 2 Spoiler: Show Creator Reveals Why Emily Thorne Is Tied to a Wooden Post - Revenge

Casting News:
Spoiler
1. The character of Takeda (previously played by Hiroyuki Sanada) has been recast. Takeda will now be played by Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa. He will make his debut on the Season 2 premiere.

Hiroyuki [Sanada] had to leave the role after filming for the upcoming X-Men movie, The Wolverine, complicated Revenge’s filming schedule.

“We didn’t want to try to trick our audience,” producer Melissa Loy told TV Guide. “We wanted to bring somebody in who brought something fresh, different, and new to the character.”

Revenge Recasts Shocking Central Character for Season 2! (PHOTOS) - Revenge

2. Dilshad Vadsaria has been cast as Padma, a gorgeous, fiercely intelligent, pop culture savvy financial whiz who brings her own spin to her job at Nolan's company. She may also be a possible love interest for Nolan.

Revenge Casts Dilshad Vadsaria in Season 2 - TVLine

3. Wendy Crewson has been cast as Helen, Conrad Grayson's new sexy competitor.

“Helen exudes power and can easily dominate anyone who makes their way into her office. In other words, Conrad better watch out.”

So far, Wendy is only set to appear in one episode, but if things go well, she has the potential to recur throughout Season 2.

Revenge Season 2 Casting Spoiler: Conrad Grayson Gets a Sexy New Competitor (PHOTO) - Revenge

4. JR Bourne has been cast as Kenny, a magnetic, self-assured, Hamptons resident who tries to hide his rough edges behind his fancy clothes and Mercedes.”

JR Bourne Joins 'Revenge' As Recurring, 'Do No Harm' & 'Golden Boy' Add Players - Deadline.com

New Villain on the scene:
Spoiler
“There is also a new villain who is amazing,” Emily teased. “He gives the show new life and broadens the definition of revenge in that he takes it beyond the Graysons and moves it into a whole other realm for Emily.”

Revenge Season 2 Spoiler: Emily VanCamp Teases New Villain Who

Gender of Amanda's (Margarita Levieva) baby revealed:
Spoiler
It's a boy!

“Amanda does [think it’s Jack’s baby] and I do,” she said.

But where did Takeda take her after the murder on the beach, and how could she do this to Emily?

“The best way I can describe it is, it’s a sister relationship even though it’s more than that,” Margarita said. “I think the love I feel for her and the devotion I have for her will always be there, even when she wrongs me or uses me I still, again, I feel the denial is thick in the sense that I can’t believe she would do that to me.”

Revenge Season 2 Spoiler: The Sex of Jack and Amanda

Amanda's baby shower gets a sexy upgrade:
Spoiler
“In the fourth episode of the season, we’ll have the honor of attending Amanda’s baby shower, where we’ll meet some classy characters, like, for example, Destiny, Amanda’s stripper friend from Beaver Dam. Destiny tries to be a good girl at the shower. She just doesn’t really try hard enough.”

Revenge Season 2 Spoiler: Fauxmanda

Nolan News:
Spoiler
Nolan is preparing to kick butt and take names!

Actor Gabriel Mann referred to his character as “a leaner, meaner, bigger, badder Nolan.”

What brought on this surge of power?

“I think [he’s] very tired of being tied up and tortured last year,” Gabe said. “How about I throw out [the word] karate? I’m going to throw karate out there. Whatever you want to do with that.”

Revenge Season 2 Spoiler: Nolan Ross Will Be

Old 09-02-2012, 05:50 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,326,320 times
I'm not watching any spoilers!!!

Old 09-04-2012, 06:58 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,101,635 times
Anyone know if places like Blockbuster have Revenge for rent, or if it's available on a reliable online source (i.e. not Youtube bootlegged from someone's tv). I looked at Hulu and they don't have all of the episodes.

I'm hopping on the bandwagon folks!

Old 09-04-2012, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
Anyone know if places like Blockbuster have Revenge for rent, or if it's available on a reliable online source (i.e. not Youtube bootlegged from someone's tv). I looked at Hulu and they don't have all of the episodes.

I'm hopping on the bandwagon folks!
Season 1 DVD (5 discs) was released 8-21-12.

Purchase prices I've seen so far:
Amazon (ranging from $30.59 to $33.98)
Target ($38.99; was originally $45.99)
Walmart ($33.98; was originally $45.99)
Best Buy ($39.99)

Renting:
Netflix- Has entire season
Blockbuster- 7 day rental is showing as not available, but one can either buy the DVD ($40.99) from Blockbuster or view through Blockbuster's monthly subscription.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV