Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2012, 03:29 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,379,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
And was the dog sick before last night? I didn't think so. Ever hear of going to the Vet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaMermaid View Post
There you go trying to use that pesky thing called logic.
What I've had trouble with all season was the age of the dog. The very first time he recognized Emily, all I could do was wonder how that was even possible?

Amanda was nine-years-old when her father was framed, and Sammy was full size at that point - so he had to be at least a year old - right? And she's 26 now? That's a really old dog! Much older than most large dogs live to be. And he was healthy and vibrant, and able to walk miles to get to Emily's house, up until the very end!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2012, 03:38 AM

3,113 posts, read 8,379,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
Okay, so who thinks M. Stowe got off the plane before it took off?
I bet you're right! She paused going up the stairs - so maybe she paused again - and got off? The only slightly sticky part is that the TV news Charlotte was watching mentioned Victoria by name - and if she got off, it seems like someone would have noted that, and not given her name to the press.

But even if she was on the plane, she'll survive somehow. She may climb out of the wreckage covered in soot and with her hair fabulously messy - but they'll find a way for her to survive. Madeleine Stowe has top billing on the show, and she was nominated for a Golden Globe for Lead Actress this year, for Revenge - I can't imagine her not coming back!

Old 05-24-2012, 08:49 AM

4,794 posts, read 12,375,751 times
Has it ever been explained the Grayson's motive for the terrorist attack on the plane?

Old 05-24-2012, 09:09 AM

11,411 posts, read 7,803,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
I bet you're right! She paused going up the stairs - so maybe she paused again - and got off? The only slightly sticky part is that the TV news Charlotte was watching mentioned Victoria by name - and if she got off, it seems like someone would have noted that, and not given her name to the press.
Not sticky at all. The news said she was listed on the flight manifest not that her body had been recovered. I assume she made an excuse and told her "friend" she'd be along a bit later. Revenge on the friend and her husband at the same time. So Victoria!

Old 05-24-2012, 09:16 AM

23,015 posts, read 34,381,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
Okay, so who thinks M. Stowe got off the plane before it took off?
That was my first thought. I'm so glad Nolan was not killed off! I guess next season will be about her trying to find her mother.

Old 05-24-2012, 09:52 AM

288 posts, read 717,099 times
I think Victoria took note when Conrad said "If you get on that plane it will be the last thing you ever do".

Old 05-24-2012, 10:20 AM

171 posts, read 325,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnTraveler View Post
I think Victoria took note when Conrad said "If you get on that plane it will be the last thing you ever do".

I agree...I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria doesn't even show up on our screens next season until a couple/few episodes have passed...maybe a funeral, etc...who knows.

In any case, I FREAKING LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Old 05-24-2012, 10:50 AM

3,727 posts, read 7,033,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
Best line of the show (Nolan to Emily) : "Don't do anything revengy until I get there"

Yes, that was awesome! I LMAO!

Old 05-24-2012, 11:37 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
Not sticky at all. The news said she was listed on the flight manifest not that her body had been recovered. I assume she made an excuse and told her "friend" she'd be along a bit later. Revenge on the friend and her husband at the same time. So Victoria!
That is So Victoria! She would certainly realize the plane would be sabotaged after all that family has done, she wouldn't be that naive' to just get on the plane.

Old 05-24-2012, 11:50 AM

1,995 posts, read 3,376,742 times
Awesome episode! I will be thinking about it all summer (sigh). The only thing I couldn't figure out is how they missed the picture frame camera when they did the sweep of Grayson manor. Good points about Victoria probably being still alive!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV