Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2014, 10:35 AM

1,723 posts, read 4,096,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
You're welcome Lauriedeee ! But I wasn't actually just 'telling you' - I was the one whose 5 rep points pushed you over 1800 (1801 needed to make the Gold Star appear) !

It's something I like to do for folks when I'm able to !!! Happy Holidays and here's to a good episode of Revenge this Sunday !!!!
and I love you for that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2014, 06:39 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,025,167 times
It's a big clusterfck. Nolen gets the award for the most loyal masochistic.

Old 11-09-2014, 01:06 PM

520 posts, read 869,187 times
This program is done stick a fork in it

Old 11-09-2014, 01:48 PM

Where is Nolan's income coming from? Emily?

Old 11-09-2014, 01:54 PM

997 posts, read 1,060,876 times
Tonight's episode will determine whether I continue to watch this show or not.

We've seen in the promos that David goes to Emily's house to introduce himself. If he doesn't recognize his own daughter I am done. There is no possible plausible scenario that the writers can invent where he could recognize Charlotte by her eyes, having only seen her momentarily while in lockup, and not recognize the daughter he raised and saw daily for a decade or so.

Old 11-09-2014, 02:03 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,189,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraviolet3 View Post

We've seen in the promos that David goes to Emily's house to introduce himself. If he doesn't recognize his own daughter I am done. There is no possible plausible scenario that the writers can invent where he could recognize Charlotte by her eyes, having only seen her momentarily while in lockup, and not recognize the daughter he raised and saw daily for a decade or so.
I am so with you, ultra. He should not even need to say anything to Ems. There is no recognition in David's eyes from what I've seen on the commercial so I think this may be the last show for me. Good, now I can go watch something I am still interested in.

Old 11-09-2014, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I am so with you, ultra. He should not even need to say anything to Ems. There is no recognition in David's eyes from what I've seen on the commercial so I think this may be the last show for me. Good, now I can go watch something I am still interested in.
Any suggestions?

ut oh. I noticed you winked. That scares me a bit. You are thinking tv shows, right?

I've got Fio's with like a thousand channels and there are days I can't find anything that interests me.

Old 11-09-2014, 02:29 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,189,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedeee View Post
Any suggestions?

ut oh. I noticed you winked. That scares me a bit. You are thinking tv shows, right?

I've got Fio's with like a thousand channels and there are days I can't find anything that interests me.
LMAO, Laurie! The repeat of tonight's first showing of The Walking Dead for instance. Or Discovery ID. Lots of stuff I can replace Revenge with.

I hear you about sometimes not being able to find a thing. I bought my Dad a "black box" back in the '90s and he STILL complained he couldn't find anything to watch.

Hee-hee, I am a widow with no desire for THAT!!!

Old 11-09-2014, 04:04 PM

884 posts, read 1,062,430 times
So I'm wondering what type of "reunion" this will exactly be tonight between Amanda and David. Maybe one of those reunions where only one person recognizes the other and the other pretends not to know who the other is (ahem....David). I sure hope not.

And I also wonder (and hope) that somebody please eliminate Louise from this show and maybe Ben can go with her. I don't like these two on this show, maybe because of their unexplained useless roles at this point.

I'm mostly concur with previous posts here regarding David not recognizing Emily, I think someone mentioned him recognizing Charlotte's eyes but not recognizing his own daughter?.....Just plain silly of the writers to not think this part out well. I sure hope tonight's reunion provides more answers than questions, and hopefully they won't leave us hanging without an episode til December as Thanksgiving approaches, this is usually the case.

Old 11-09-2014, 07:05 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,008,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraviolet3 View Post

I am with you on this one....

No way he would not recognize her...

Somehow I don't think we will get the sweet reunion we want ...ever !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV