Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2014, 07:08 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,073,594 times

Advertisements

What if Emily disappears and the show revolves around David finding her...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2014, 07:41 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,346,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedeee View Post
oooh, I know the answer to that one..

Baby Carl..

What is Ben up to by reopening Conrad's case?
Baby Carl will be seeking revenge on Auntie Charlotte as soon as he is old enough to act out.

Old 10-28-2014, 03:34 AM

665 posts, read 630,804 times
Sneak Peek for 4x06: "Damage" (Airs Sun, Nov. 2 at 10:00 p.m. ET)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d1VORbhMio

Old 10-28-2014, 06:34 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,756,586 times
I think Ben is trying to pin Conrad's murder on Jack, so Jack goes to prison for a thing that he did not do.... which is something that Emily needs to see in order to see that her father isn't exactly the guy she remembers anymore (because he is just as bad if he allows someone else to get blamed for a crime he committed) and possibly could never be again and that it is no longer a story about revenge: it is a story about saving the people who are broken, herself included. Just a guess.

Old 10-30-2014, 11:42 AM

997 posts, read 1,067,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
This is just so, so bad. I'm done with it.
While I was watching it Sunday night, I couldn't help but feel that the shark has been jumped. The idea that Emily would not go to her father with Jack & Nolan immediately since he's just a few hundred yards away is idiotic.

Based on the titles on IMDB, it seems that we are three eps away from one called Contact, which I assume is when Ems & David FINALLY reconnect. (but, what do I really know) I will stick with the show until then, just to see what the circumstances of their reunion are, but based on the way this season is going, that may very well be it for me.

Old 10-30-2014, 11:57 AM

1,723 posts, read 4,114,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraviolet3 View Post
While I was watching it Sunday night, I couldn't help but feel that the shark has been jumped. The idea that Emily would not go to her father with Jack & Nolan immediately since he's just a few hundred yards away is idiotic.

Based on the titles on IMDB, it seems that we are three eps away from one called Contact, which I assume is when Ems & David FINALLY reconnect. (but, what do I really know) I will stick with the show until then, just to see what the circumstances of their reunion are, but based on the way this season is going, that may very well be it for me.
That's what I was thinking too. The perfect time for Emily to have gone to see David would have been when he was playing their song. He was alone, she had backup with Jack and Nolan there... But, that didn't happen.

Old 10-30-2014, 12:16 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,491,250 times
I still like the show. I think she always has a plan of when she is going to do something. Maybe that wasn't the time she wanted to approach him.

I think he knows that the person that died was not his daughter. He saw her picture and it looked like he knew something was off.

Old 10-30-2014, 10:24 PM

665 posts, read 630,804 times
Another Sneak Peek for "Damage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAhqgX0ZqfE

Old 11-02-2014, 02:44 PM

884 posts, read 1,064,390 times
I'm guessing Amanda (aka Emily) didn't want Jack or Nolan to know that she has reconnected. She may sense that Jack is connected to the wrong people and may not be 100% trustworthy. So she simply said it was not a good time to tell David she was still alive.

That cop Ben is going to be BAD, BAD news I think.....not sure how yet though. But I suspect that Jack is about to go down for some ugly things soon.

Does anyone yet understand the role of that "Louise girl" that Daniel is involved with. I know she is not on Victoria's side, but again I have my doubts and wonder if she is connected to Ben some kind of way. How do these two (Ben and Louise) random strangers somehow involve deeply into Daniel, Jack and Emily's life so quickly?

Old 11-03-2014, 09:47 AM

997 posts, read 1,067,522 times
I'm still completely annoyed that Ems hasn't yet talked to her father, but it appears that they will FINALLY see each other next week. It's about time!

I know it's awful of me, but I was really hoping that Charlotte was not going to survive the fight with that guy (who is he, and why has he been tracking David?) Kind of crazy that she left Emily for dead just a few weeks ago but calls her immediately to clean up her mess of killing the guy. Was happy that Ems told her the truth about Victoria killing Aiden, now I just hope that she stays in rehab for the remainder of the series and we won't have to see her anymore. I'm assuming that Charlotte told Daniel who Emily really is... a lot of people know the truth now, it's GOT to come out soon. I LOVED how Emily staged the guy's death to look like an overdose... that was classic Emily!

Why is crazy stalker Louise so intent on being a part of Victoria's life? She said that V was like a mother to her while in the asylum (after just 1 day!) Could she possibly be another long lost child of Victoria's? I hope not, since she slept with Daniel and that would be ick... But then again, Daniel actually married his half-sister's half-sister!

Since I knew from the promo clip that David was going to attack Nolan, I wasn't surprised that he set him up during the live interview. Poor Nolan, he didn't deserve any of that, especially not the punch in the face or David's harsh words. And, are we really to believe that when her father is conducting a live interview that will be watched by 'millions', Emily wouldn't be watching along? Instead she was somewhere upstate playing detective?

Ben is still annoying - who questions people about a case at a wake? Not surprised that Jack has decided to join forces with him, but I'm sure he's doing so only in order to protect Emily.

Margaux is still uninteresting as is Daniel.

Why would David ask Victoria to move in with him? Uggghhhh.... is this part of some crazy master plan that he's been devising all along? We know the silo prison was staged, maybe this is all part of it and he really does know that Emily is Amanda. But, if that were true, why would he attack Nolan? So many questions still to answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV