Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2014, 09:49 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,003,675 times

Advertisements

So what did everyone think ???

It seems he recognized Emily as his daughter when he was about to stab her, so I think
he was acting at the end with Victoria..I think he has it all put together...

The whole arrest was set up because he beat himself beforehand..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2014, 09:54 PM

1,723 posts, read 4,095,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
So what did everyone think ???

It seems he recognized Emily as his daughter when he was about to stab her, so I think
he was acting at the end with Victoria..I think he has it all put together...

The whole arrest was set up because he beat himself beforehand..

I was/am a little confused. At first I though David was a few cans short of a six pack, but then towards the middle he seemed normal, but at the end he's simpering over Victoria again.. I don't know whats going on.

Why would he beat himself with chains? I do think he deliberately got arrested but I don't know how beating himself fits in with that.

Old 10-19-2014, 11:12 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,003,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedeee View Post
I was/am a little confused. At first I though David was a few cans short of a six pack, but then towards the middle he seemed normal, but at the end he's simpering over Victoria again.. I don't know whats going on.

Why would he beat himself with chains? I do think he deliberately got arrested but I don't know how beating himself fits in with that.
I thought the beating was to sell the story that Conrad had him captive and had been beating and torturing him..

Old 10-19-2014, 11:14 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,785,211 times
I'm west coast, so we're only about 10 minutes in and David just got done beating himself with the chain ! I hope the rest of the show is better. Don't like how they have David so far - like a crazy wild beast. That's why the show hasn't had Victoria make him shave yet .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedeee View Post

Old 10-20-2014, 09:17 AM

997 posts, read 1,060,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
I thought the beating was to sell the story that Conrad had him captive and had been beating and torturing him..
I agree. He whipped himself and then got himself arrested on purpose so that he could tell the story that he has concocted about Conrad holding him captive.

I think that David did recognize Emily as Amanda and after thinking things over, realized that Victoria is using him to hurt / kill Emily. He said something to the effect that he spent a lot of time analyzing everything, including her actions, and that he wasn't going to be her prisoner anymore.

A few points:

Jack isn't as dumb as I thought - he did recognize David in the lineup afterall

I almost felt sorry for Charlotte... she's annoyed with Victoria for the way she is handling David

I have absolutely NO interest in the Louise character and her $20,000 bottle of champagne.

Daniel & Margaux also bore me to tears.

I think Nolan was genuinely surprised to learn that David was alive, at least he tried to portray it that way, however, I will be deeply disappointed if it turns out that he's known David was alive

Old 10-20-2014, 09:44 AM

5,097 posts, read 6,345,505 times
Either Ben, the cop, is REALLY tall or Jack is REALLY short.

Old 10-20-2014, 11:05 AM

2,075 posts, read 5,121,128 times
"Jack" is short... Nick Wechsler is only 5'7", Brian Hallisay is 6'2" (Emily VanCamp is 5'8").

Old 10-20-2014, 11:31 AM

1,723 posts, read 4,095,392 times
How is having fresh bleeding bruises going to prove that Conrad beat him if Conrad's been dead for a while?

Seriously, the more I watch this show, the more confused I get sometimes.

Quote:
Jack isn't as dumb as I thought - he did recognize David in the lineup afterall
I'm happy about that too.

I'm looking forward to see what Louise is up to. When she spoke about her mother it sounded like she was talking about Victoria. I don't know if she did that to try to connect with Daniel, or..... wouldn't it be funny if she was Victoria's daughter?

Quote:
Daniel & Margaux also bore me to tears.
me too, but at least her hair looked a little better this week.

I wish they'd give Nolan more of a story line. He's such a likable character.

Old 10-21-2014, 05:25 AM

665 posts, read 628,155 times
Sneak Peek for 4x05: "Repercussions" (Airs Sun, Oct. 26 at 10:00 p.m. ET)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54WHtcGYhLo

Old 10-21-2014, 08:33 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,071,257 times
call me crazy but I think david and Emily had all of this planned from the start and they let no one in on it including Nolan and others like Jack etc . I do believe that this is going right along with the plan that David and Emily aka Amanda had mapped out long ago . I believe this Louise girl is trying to find out about Victoria to plot revenge against her as well she may be a con artist too who knows .

Last edited by phonelady61; 10-21-2014 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: spelling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV