Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2014, 02:28 PM

8,238 posts, read 10,743,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I, personally, don't care, so I never wonder those questions. I don't care about this show anymore. I just watch it mindlessly. Now if there were something else to watch....
I would have agreed with you until this season started. The show was totally getting lost. It seems now it is getting back to what made it good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2014, 02:41 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,235,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
I would have agreed with you until this season started. The show was totally getting lost. It seems now it is getting back to what made it good.
Like I said, I continue to watch hoping it will grab me in again. I hope your opinion is correct.

Old 10-13-2014, 03:54 PM

997 posts, read 1,063,101 times
Quote:
Like I said, I continue to watch hoping it will grab me in again. I hope your opinion is correct.
Since we now know that Emily will finally learn about David next week, that's definitely got me more excited about the show. I still think that bringing David back is stupid, but we'll see where the writers go with it.

Based on what happened in her bedroom, it seems that David did recognize Emily as his daughter. If that's not the case, I will be beyond annoyed. Not sure why he's in police custody next week, I have to assume that perhaps he injured himself while jumping off the balcony and was picked up by the police for a lineup. Hoping for some good scenes between Nolan, Emily & David.

I still can't stand Charlotte, I would have had her butt hauled off to jail immediately. Charlotte's reaction to Victoria's lies about her being the one who cleared David's name was interesting, she's still an evil little mini-Victoria, however, it could be fun to see her side with David & Emily (if it comes to that) Even so, she's not that great of an actress and just annoys me.

Still have no interest in Daniel / Margaux, their scenes bore me. Not really caring about the other girl from the institution either. It seems so forced that she's now latching on to Daniel since V blew her off. There's got to be some backstory there, I suppose.

Jack's cop partner was a little bit creepy / stalkerish toward Emily. I thought I read that they were going to get involved, but based on Em's reaction to his suggestion they go hiking together, it doesn't look like it. Unless she's just playing hard to get....

Old 10-13-2014, 04:25 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,782,251 times
I must have missed a few episodes last season. The show was getting too out there.

This season is great so far! Are we 100% sure David was the one in Emily's room? Looking forward to next week when she sees her father! The other storylines are just meh.

Old 10-13-2014, 04:29 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,235,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I must have missed a few episodes last season. The show was getting too out there.

This season is great so far! Are we 100% sure David was the one in Emily's room? Looking forward to next week when she sees her father! The other storylines are just meh.
Yes, we are.

Old 10-13-2014, 04:33 PM

8,653 posts, read 10,183,643 times
Well, we were told that the show was going to go in a different direction this season and that it has. It actually feels like the entire story has shifted towards its path to its eventual conclusion and it has me interested. I do not believe that I could come up with a possible conclusion to this story, so I will gladly continue to watch to see how the writers will wrap this all up.

Old 10-13-2014, 04:43 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,793,910 times
Smile So many questions.....

that the writers want us to 'wonder' about so that we will keep coming back for all the answers !!!

Here are a few of my questions -

1) Shouldn't the writers have shown Victoria asking the question about where David has been instead of Charlotte? I mean, wouldn't that have made more sense ???
2) Didn't David have a 'special' relationship with Nolan? Why didn't David look for Nolan 1st to find his beloved daughter Amanda and possibly get some money from him and a place to get a shave ???
3) Why have Emily in the old Grayson manor and where are all her servants to keep the place up ?
4) Is Emily (and David's) old home up for sale??? I ask because I'd like to move in if it's empty !!!
5) How exactly did Emily find Charlotte's hiding place, but NOT know that David and Victoria were there ?
6) Why didn't the cops talk to the guy that saw Charlotte come out of Jack's bar when it was burning, especially after Charlotte told the guy that nobody was in there and then Jack's brings Emily out ?

Last night's show was the best so far this season. I hope that it continues to be at least as good as last nights' show and even better. I'm thinking that maybe they will be working on an 'ending' this season.

What do people think would be a 'happy ending' for Revenge? Jack and Emily marrying and having a baby sister for Carl to play with??? How should it end for all the rest?

Old 10-13-2014, 05:40 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,782,251 times
Quote:
Yes, we are.
Thanks!

Old 10-13-2014, 06:04 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,031,544 times
Just watched last nights episode..

Agree that Jack's partner is creepy, did he follow Emily to where he found the car ??

Not logical that David didn't contact Nolan who he would trust..

Is David going to truly love Victoria, Charlotte & Emily..that could be tricky..

Everyone seems to know that Emily is Amanda now..Will she be called Amanda ??

Old 10-13-2014, 06:10 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,031,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
4) Is Emily (and David's) old home up for sale??? I ask because I'd like to move in if it's empty !!!

Sorry, I already bought it and move in next week !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post

5) How exactly did Emily find Charlotte's hiding place, but NOT know that David and Victoria were there ?
Nolan mentioned that she had done something to track Charlotte's cell phone pings..
Haven't we seen that house before ??

Emily mentioned that she has always protected Victoria in her revenge..Maybe
she did that because her dad loved Victoria and now they can live happily ever after ???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV