Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2014, 01:09 PM

884 posts, read 1,063,510 times

Advertisements

I certainly hope that Nolan doesn't depart, I actually hope Charlotte vanishes next season, but I know that won't be happening.

I would love to see Emily living in Grayson manor, does anyone know if Emily actually got her divorce yet from Daniel? or is that still pending? (Can't remember). I was thinking she may be inheriting the Grayson manor as Daniel'ls still-unloving separated wife.

I certainly hope that David Clark was not working with Victoria all this time, especially the way he killed Conrad, it seems like he was doing that more for Victoria than for his own revenge or Emily's sake. Something is not going to be good with David Clark "Returning from the so-called" next season. Emily is going to be pissed, especially if she finds out that her dad was alive and was working against her with Victoria (if this is the case).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2014, 01:28 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,219,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth_cali View Post
I certainly hope that David Clark was not working with Victoria all this time, especially the way he killed Conrad, it seems like he was doing that more for Victoria than for his own revenge or Emily's sake. Something is not going to be good with David Clark "Returning from the so-called" next season. Emily is going to be pissed, especially if she finds out that her dad was alive and was working against her with Victoria (if this is the case).
I don't think he was doing it for anyone but himself. It was his own revenge for Conrad ruining his life. Then again, how did he make a connection with the guard. And Victoria did say, "Your father wasn't who you think he was." Or something along those lines. You may be right that David Clark isn't a good guy.

Old 05-15-2014, 01:34 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,246,513 times
Kind of a long shot for Charlotte to know it was Jack just by his touch on her shoulder. I'm assuming she tore the car seat, and that's how she knew it was him. Smart thing to do, but I still don't buy her suspecting him to start with.

AIDEN!

Old 05-19-2014, 12:10 AM

8,583 posts, read 16,037,051 times
Just started watching a 1990 Kevin Costner movie called Revenge and couldn't believe who the female main
character is...Victoria Grayson..Madeleine Stowe....

So not her first revenge !!!!

Old 05-19-2014, 03:00 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,244,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
Just started watching a 1990 Kevin Costner movie called Revenge and couldn't believe who the female main
character is...Victoria Grayson..Madeleine Stowe....

So not her first revenge !!!!
Really??? That is kind of extraordinary!

Old 05-19-2014, 05:15 PM

6,496 posts, read 6,710,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
I don't think he was doing it for anyone but himself. It was his own revenge for Conrad ruining his life. Then again, how did he make a connection with the guard. And Victoria did say, "Your father wasn't who you think he was." Or something along those lines. You may be right that David Clark isn't a good guy.
If David Clarke isn't a good guy, then the entire show has been pointless. I can't see any way for the writers to make sense of that. I don't see how they can make sense of him killing Conrad (or at least stabbing; we don't know for sure if Conrad died.)

Some of my favorite scenes of the show have been Emily's (Amanda's) flashbacks of tender times with her father. If he was not the sweet, kind-hearted man that his daughter remembered him as, I will be very disappointed.

Old 05-19-2014, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
If David Clarke isn't a good guy, then the entire show has been pointless. I can't see any way for the writers to make sense of that. I don't see how they can make sense of him killing Conrad (or at least stabbing; we don't know for sure if Conrad died.)

Some of my favorite scenes of the show have been Emily's (Amanda's) flashbacks of tender times with her father. If he was not the sweet, kind-hearted man that his daughter remembered him as, I will be very disappointed.
That sweet, kind-hearted man just gutted Conrad like a deer. Prepare for more disappointment.

Old 05-19-2014, 06:46 PM

8,655 posts, read 10,191,814 times
I do not understand why everyone is making such a big deal about whether or not David Clarke is a good guy. First of all, we've seen David Clarke through a young Amanda's eyes. I believe that it is quite possible that even though he could have been a great father and loved her, he may have only allowed her to see that part of him - that is, if he in fact is not a good person.

Secondly, if in fact David isn't such a good guy, that just adds another layer to the storyline. I hardly see this as making the entire show pointless. If anything, it adds more complexity to the story. Furthermore, for those who can't make sense as to why David would stab Conrad, I think that some viewers are forgetting that Conrad and all involved in the cover-up didn't just frame David and send away his daughter, they actually murdered hundreds of people.

Old 05-19-2014, 06:56 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,547,589 times
Enjoyed the ending, however, we already had a big hunch that david clarke was possibly alive.. It only adds to the story line. Now we may get to see the story from his point of view. I just hope it doesn't keep going in circles I want something more solid. I agree I want charlotte gone this season she has just been so stupid lol.

Old 05-19-2014, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Secondly, if in fact David isn't such a good guy, that just adds another layer to the storyline. I hardly see this as making the entire show pointless. If anything, it adds more complexity to the story.
Totally agree with this. I'm trying to figure out the mystery. Where has he been? Why he has been hiding from his daughter? Why did it take 20 years to gut Conrad like a deer? He could have done it any time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV