Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2011, 12:43 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,752,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Loving the show each week it gets better and better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
I'm really annoyed by how rude Emily is to Nolan. I don't get why. Without him, she'd be nowhere.
True but I think she was hoping to do all this on her own but he seems to keep putting his nose into everything and she's annoyed that someone knows her true identity. I think she feels he could expose her and blackmail her into the poor house once she has taken her revenge on everyone. I don't think she wanted any loose ends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2011, 06:17 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,411,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleJ View Post
Yes. She posed as the senator and had been texting/emailing her for months.
Thanks I was up and down doing dishes and missed that.

Old 10-08-2011, 09:40 AM

16,177 posts, read 32,544,709 times
I found myself actually glued to my tv during this show. What excellent writing!

Old 10-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Status: " living in beautiful Charleston South Carolina" (set 7 days ago)

8,823 posts, read 21,307,313 times
I think they did a bad job of casting Emily ...

Gosh, I had never seen her before but I think she is pretty good (with that angelic face) as Emily. I think really everyone is pretty well-cast.

Nolan sort of reminds me of an Owen Wilson type, a little befuddled. I hope that she does not turn on him.

Do you think that there will be a surprise ending, such as the father really being guilty?

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 10-09-2011, 09:18 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,130,544 times
The last episode was awesome . I loved the way she brought the senator down . I also like the way she made it look like it was victoria grayson (stone) who did it . I think she really does care for the young man that has the dog the bar owner . I think she is skeptical of Nolan because she is afraid he will get drunk and blow her cover .I think they will only make this show better .

Old 10-09-2011, 09:22 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,660,686 times
This has become my favorite show, so glad I tuned in.

Old 10-09-2011, 10:21 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,235,190 times
I watched the last two episodes last night on VOD. Awesome is the only word that comes to mind. Van Camp is sooo good with her expressions and her eyes. You can see how much hatred sahe has for those people. Her hatred for Victoria is misplaced though, Victoria tried to save her father.

Those two missing years are going to bite her in her arse, I think.

Guessing here...the body on the beach is the b/f of Charlotte and Declan is the one who shot him.

Emily/Amanda is really falling for Daniel but Jack is stirring old feelings too. I love Sammy.

I feel bad for Nolan. He wants to help Emily because he loved her father for being the only person on earth to have faith in him and I think he just wants her to like him but he is such a loose cannon and such a drunk that "loose lips sink ships"! That laptop will come into play again, I think.

(I bet the technology to do what Nolan did with the laptop can really be done. ie: spycam.) Keep your laptops closed!

I am so hooked on this show! Can't wait for another eppie! This one is a keeper.

No, Nancy, I do not think the father will end up being guilty. I think Grayson will be the one.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:37 AM

36,454 posts, read 16,060,830 times
I looooove this show!! it was great how she blasted the Senator, each of her little plots are better than the last! Can't wait for more!! My new obsession!! Love Emily, love Sammy!!

Old 10-10-2011, 08:28 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,359,073 times
I like it but can't see how it will last very long.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:15 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,235,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brava4 View Post
I like it but can't see how it will last very long.

At the begining of every episode, at the bottom of the screen, it states how many weeks it is flashing back. This past week, we were flashed back to "12 weeks previously". That's 84 days. That's a lot of (real) time the show can be on since one episode covers what, one or two days of their lives at a time?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV