Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2011, 09:11 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,299,954 times

Advertisements

This has got to be the BEST show on TV! It is one of the few shows that is interesting enough, with all the twists and turns, to keep me from actually checking my emails!!!

Vicki
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 09:37 PM

8,758 posts, read 9,492,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
This has got to be the BEST show on TV! It is one of the few shows that is interesting enough, with all the twists and turns, to keep me from actually checking my emails!!!

Vicki
It sure is great TV. This is another show I wish were double it's time, I could sit through Revenge, two hours every Wed night.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Status: " living in beautiful Charleston South Carolina" (set 19 days ago)

8,826 posts, read 21,324,781 times
Is this a finite show like "The Killing" was? I hope that they don't pull a stunt like that show did.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 10-12-2011, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
Is this a finite show like "The Killing" was? I hope that they don't pull a stunt like that show did.

I actually hope it is, otherwise it becomes just another evening soap. I like when there's a conclusion.

P.S. I'm not familiar with the show "The Killing"

Old 10-13-2011, 12:29 AM
Status: " living in beautiful Charleston South Carolina" (set 19 days ago)

8,826 posts, read 21,324,781 times
I'm not familiar with the show "The Killing"

The Killing was a wonderful moody episodic show filmed in Seattle with great characters that was supposed to have a conclusion. I would say it was about five months ago. (You can read about it on this forum).

Instead of revealing the killer, on the last last episode, they copped out and no one had any kind of resolution. Lots of us watched the show for quite awhile & were kind of upset by this.

I hope that Revenge does not pull the same stunt. I think it is the first time I have watched an ABC show in many years..

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 10-13-2011, 10:14 AM

1,594 posts, read 3,062,218 times
I LOVE this show! I thought this episode's plot with the therapist was very exciting and interesting. This show has a great cast, too.

Old 10-13-2011, 11:23 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,414,271 times
This show is just delicious!

I'm trying to figure out what cousin Tyler's agenda is, trying to kill off the relationship between Daniel and Emily. Is he just jealous? Or is there something more . . . ???

Old 10-13-2011, 01:22 PM

Quote:

The Killing was a wonderful moody episodic show filmed in Seattle with great characters that was supposed to have a conclusion. I would say it was about five months ago. (You can read about it on this forum).

Instead of revealing the killer, on the last last episode, they copped out and no one had any kind of resolution. Lots of us watched the show for quite awhile & were kind of upset by this.

I hope that Revenge does not pull the same stunt. I think it is the first time I have watched an ABC show in many years..
Thanks for the info, I looked over the show, that's not what I hope happens with Revenge. I'm looking for the show to conclude this season even if there won't be anything as great to replace it. Finite to me meant it having a preplanned number of episodes written out with a concluding ending plus closure. At least give us closure to Emily's story before latching on to the next hook. Maybe Em gets her revenge and then they all come back another season and others take their own brand of revenge, but I want Em's vengence extaction story to have a start and finish.

That's right dammit, and I'm no Diva, but I want what I want.

Last edited by TRosa; 10-13-2011 at 01:40 PM..

Old 10-13-2011, 01:34 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,215,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
This show is just delicious!

I'm trying to figure out what cousin Tyler's agenda is, trying to kill off the relationship between Daniel and Emily. Is he just jealous? Or is there something more . . . ???
That's a strange one, it's hard to know what he's really up to.

Old 10-13-2011, 01:36 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,215,320 times
Quote:

UGH! That was so frustrating! They say the murder will be resolved early in the next season and a new crime will happen, I hope so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV