Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2014, 01:04 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,223,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalara View Post
LOL - me neither.
The only thing I know about the movie Frozen is that it has a very famous song that people seem to like
Yeah, me too but I have no idea what that song is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2014, 03:36 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,238,571 times
Let It Go by Idina Menzel also covered by Demi Lovato
I think its great having Frozen in the show but Frozen is getting so overrated I would hoped they would of let the hype calm down a bit then brought Frozen in

Old 12-08-2014, 05:15 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,768,343 times
Thank you God. The Snow Queen storyline is mercifully over. And it looks like Elsa, Anna and Kristoff go back to Arendelle. Bye. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not anticipating improvement in the story for the second half of the season. Cruella Deville, Ursula and Maleficent? It's almost like the writers throw the names of a bunch of Disney villains in a bowl, pick one or 2 (in this case 3)and try to come up with a plot on how they'll wreak havoc in Storybrooke.

And how can Malificent be there? She's supposed to be dead. Emma killed her in dragon form WAY back in the season 1 finale. It's truly a crying shame how far this show's quality has fallen

Old 12-09-2014, 01:00 PM

7,379 posts, read 5,493,280 times
I'm glad the Snow Queen drama is over too. It got too complicated, confusing and drawn out. I'm not sure I'm going to keep watching when this show comes back next year. I wasn't even paying attention to what was going on with Rumple and I really don't care.
Stick a fork in this turkey, it's done.

Old 12-09-2014, 01:56 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,449,187 times
Eh, I still like the show.

But now I can stop squinching my eyes, waiting for the Snow Queen to fall out of her bodice

Old 12-14-2014, 10:35 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,768,343 times
Mediocre finale if you ask me. Belle finally woke up and saw Rumple for what he was. He loved Belle (probably still does even after she banished him from Storybrooke) but he loved his power more and that's truly sad. Having the love of his life by his side just wasn't enough. I can understand his desire for wanting to be rid of the dagger but he could have found a better way. Wonder if anyone that's been sucked into the hat can be freed?

Now we have to look forward to the "Queens of Darkness". If the writers get it right the 2nd half of the season just might be enjoyable because the Snow Queen storyline was terrible

Old 12-15-2014, 10:24 AM

8,091 posts, read 15,449,187 times
I'll admit, I started getting teary-eyed when Regina and Robin were saying good-bye ....

Old 12-15-2014, 12:45 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,223,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalara View Post
I'll admit, I started getting teary-eyed when Regina and Robin were saying good-bye ....
That was sad. I am hoping Robin makes his way back to Storybrooke.

It was sad to see Belle kicking Rumple out too. Her heart was broken by him.

Not sure about the next half. Too many "witches".

Old 12-18-2014, 10:05 PM

977 posts, read 1,110,734 times
Ok---the ice queen was defeated--- Rumple is banished---where does that leave the citizens of Storeybrooke? What is their goal----to "get home"???? Why not just leave and continue their modern lives away from the influence of magic? After all, they have lived in the modern world for a long time, now, and Henry was actually born in it. What are they hanging around for?

Old 12-28-2014, 02:18 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,238,571 times
I have to say I enjoyed the finale! The frozen/snow queen storyline finished nicely and now im quite excited for the queens of darkness storyline should be quite interesting.
Although it was sad to see robin and regina say goodbye it was more heartbreaking to see belle banish rumple, I felt for her after that

Anyone know when it returns?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV