Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2012, 03:53 PM

46 posts, read 57,713 times

Advertisements

This show sucks now. I only used to watch it for Steven <3 but the annoying, scratchy, yodeling, untalented voices got to me. I can't tolerate it anymore. Too much for my ears! >.<
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2012, 03:58 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,483,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iblinked182times View Post
This show sucks now. I only used to watch it for Steven <3 but the annoying, scratchy, yodeling, untalented voices got to me. I can't tolerate it anymore. Too much for my ears! >.<

We'll certainly miss your enlightening posts.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:26 PM

2,814 posts, read 6,880,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
And everyone knows that I'm going to marry Skylar, the southern beauty.

If it was Hollie and Jessica on the chopping block, I'm afraid it's bye bye Hollie. Even though I like her better than Jess.
Serious question: Do you really think Skylar is a beauty? I think she's cute and full of spunk, but I would never call her a beauty.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:27 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,267,554 times
Do you really think Phillip is a country western artist? He is influenced by no country artists. BTW - I love Mumford & Sons. I couldn't find any info on Tool.
Skylar:
Question: Who has influenced your personal musical style?
Answer: Miranda Lambert and Waylon Jennings. Miranda is my Idol. I know every single song she has recorded. I grew up listening to Waylon and I still do every day.

Phillip:
Phillip names Dave Matthews, Johnny Lang, Mumford & Sons, and Tool among his musical influences.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:31 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,757,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
Serious question: Do you really think Skylar is a beauty? I think she's cute and full of spunk, but I would never call her a beauty.
Yeah Skylar is a beauty. I think you are blind. If they do double elim's, I hope Joshua and P2 goes bye bye. I can't stand Joshua, and P2 is a terrible singer. Not to mention P2 is the weakest link. Vegas is desperate to have both P2 and Joshua. They would be having fun performing for those strippers.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:03 AM

958 posts, read 2,135,663 times
Quote:
Yeah Skylar is a beauty. I think you are blind. If they do double elim's, I hope Joshua and P2 goes bye bye. I can't stand Joshua, and P2 is a terrible singer. Not to mention P2 is the weakest link. Vegas is desperate to have both P2 and Joshua. They would be having fun performing for those strippers.

I'm sure you're a good guy and very popular at recess and lunch time but on this thread you're either a troll or so ignorant you don't care.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeytrot View Post
I'm sure you're a good guy and very popular at recess and lunch time but on this thread you're either a troll or so ignorant you don't care.
I only troll on the terrible singers. I might of trolled on everyone a few times but that was on their bad performances. They deserved the criticism. We need people like Simon to judge these things. (Not the one on the X Factor). It seems to me that you got offended of what I said about P2. I get you like him, but P2 doesn't stand a chance on the finals. Final 3 = Jessica, Skylar, Hollie.

And no, I was not popular at recess and lunch time but alot of kids knew me.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:28 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,880,715 times
Ah, but if there was a beauty contest between Skylar and Philip, I do believe Philip would win

Old 05-01-2012, 12:50 PM

If Skylar and Hollie were in a beauty contest, Skylar would win in a heartbeat.

Last ones standing are Skylar and Hollie. Hollie doesn't stand a chance against Skylar. Unless Hollie does something huge, Skylar would blow Hollie off the roof.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:35 PM

958 posts, read 2,135,663 times
Quote:
I only troll on the terrible singers. I might of trolled on everyone a few times but that was on their bad performances. They deserved the criticism. We need people like Simon to judge these things. (Not the one on the X Factor). It seems to me that you got offended of what I said about P2. I get you like him, but P2 doesn't stand a chance on the finals. Final 3 = Jessica, Skylar, Hollie.

And no, I was not popular at recess and lunch time but alot of kids knew me.
Offeneded, naaaaaaah. Bored with your nonsense yea. Bye
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV