Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2012, 07:35 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,267,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
I think you two should watch a tape of Louis Armstrong or any old blues singers for facial expressions.....they REALLY get into their music....that's what so attractive about P2(besides looking like Steve McQueen)... he IS an artist...doubt he'll win..AI fans aren't that sophisticated (Jessica BLAH is in the finals for proof)
You missed the entire point of my post. I know all about Louis Armstrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2012, 07:44 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,267,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
I knew going into this week that I was going to be sad, because I didn't really want to see any of the final six go home. I figured the bottom two would be Elise and Holly, though, and I wasn't surprised it was Elise that was sent packing. I must say, though, she conducted her exit like the pro that she is. Love that she rocked out and sang with Steven on that Led Zeppelin song!

Joshua was my #1 for this week as both of his songs on Wednesday night were just outstanding. I'm a huge Skylar fan too. She's not the best singer IMO, but she's a firecracker and just explodes with personality and sparkle up on that stage. I only wish Holly and Jessica could have half of what she's got.
Elise is a class act indeed. I only wish that hadn't cut her performance at the end to advertise whatever show was on next. Joshua was very good this week. Skyler is my least favorite. I did not like her rendition of the Queen song. No emotion whatsoever on Freddie's swan song. That said, I'm not a country fan. She was best on the Bonnie Raitt song.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:54 AM

2,211 posts, read 2,621,982 times
I don't understand how that BLAH Jessica can be in the same competition with people who have personalities!!!

Because she has the best voice on the show, no doubt about it. But she is shy, I give you that.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:56 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,334,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
Elise is a class act indeed. I only wish that hadn't cut her performance at the end to advertise whatever show was on next. Joshua was very good this week. Skyler is my least favorite. I did not like her rendition of the Queen song. No emotion whatsoever on Freddie's swan song. That said, I'm not a country fan. She was best on the Bonnie Raitt song.
Same here.
I love that Elise chose this last song and didn't go for the usual "sob goodbye song" candidates get to sing. She showed she can be entertaining, and I wish her well!

Old 04-27-2012, 08:13 AM

958 posts, read 2,135,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
Same here.
I love that Elise chose this last song and didn't go for the usual "sob goodbye song" candidates get to sing. She showed she can be entertaining, and I wish her well!
I dig her voice, she just wasn't consistant. She went out siniging the song she did the best on and I loved it!!

Old 04-27-2012, 09:14 AM

2,482 posts, read 6,541,319 times
This won't be the last of Elise! Rock on babe, rock on

Old 04-27-2012, 09:33 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,334,504 times
What did you think of the Queen Extravaganza song at the beginning of the show? The singer physically has a little something of Freddie Mercury .. that was really weird... And his last few notes, wow, amazing!

Old 04-27-2012, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudcaro View Post
What did you think of the Queen Extravaganza song at the beginning of the show? The singer physically has a little something of Freddie Mercury .. that was really weird... And his last few notes, wow, amazing!
I saw them as just another tribute band.

Old 04-27-2012, 10:15 AM

6,658 posts, read 4,757,561 times
Next, I want P2 gone. There is no emotion in which I can feel. His same boring performances almost puts me to sleep, even with his country style. My wife, Skylar sings better country than P2.

Old 04-27-2012, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
Next, I want P2 gone. There is no emotion in which I can feel. His same boring performances almost puts me to sleep, even with his country style. My wife, Skylar sings better country than P2.

You really need to learn what the different musical genres are.
Not everything sung on AI is country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV