Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2013, 10:07 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,222,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnny View Post
I am having trouble understanding why the original proposed target was protected, Jaxson & slamont61.
Me as well because it sure made more sense than the one they carried out. Did you watch at the end when they show whom voted for whom? That was very telling also who is siding with who, kind of shocked at a couple of those too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2013, 10:30 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,593,263 times
I was disappointed in the vote, too. Really thought it made more sense to follow the original plan. I wonder if it will come back to bite them, especially seeing how close the vote was. The original person now knows how the tribe feels and that could be problematic for those who voted the original plan.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I was disappointed in the vote, too. Really thought it made more sense to follow the original plan. I wonder if it will come back to bite them, especially seeing how close the vote was. The original person now knows how the tribe feels and that could be problematic for those who voted the original plan.
You better believe it since they have the numbers on the other side. Still it is an odd bunch in the numbers side.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:33 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,827,612 times
Phillip and his pink panties or Phillip IN his pink panties is still a big bully. Can't stand him or Andrea.

The fan fella--the one with the big ideas about fire but wouldn't help for a long time except for running his bully mouth--yea-him-he's an azz too.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:35 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,827,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Me as well because it sure made more sense than the one they carried out. Did you watch at the end when they show whom voted for whom? That was very telling also who is siding with who, kind of shocked at a couple of those too.

phooey--no...........I forgot to watch the end............well because I didn't know it was THE END since it was advertised here as 2 hours.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Phillip and his pink panties or Phillip IN his pink panties is still a big bully. Can't stand him or Andrea.

The fan fella--the one with the big ideas about fire but wouldn't help for a long time except for running his bully mouth--yea-him-he's an azz too.
Unless that Marine changes soon I don't see him in the game long if the fan's tribe loses.

I'll talk more in detail tomorrow after the west coast has watched have to head to bed now.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:37 PM

Quote:
phooey--no...........I forgot to watch the end............well because I didn't know it was THE END since it was advertised here as 2 hours.
Pssst tell ya tomorrow.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:48 PM

Quote:
I DVR'd it and went back to watch how the vote went exactly. Unless the other tribe loses next week and goes to tribal, it's going to get dicey at camp...

Old 02-13-2013, 10:51 PM

44,679 posts, read 61,809,426 times
What happened, our news media and local TV guide claimed the show was a 2 hour season opening episode. I got cheated out of a 1/2 hour. I enjoyed it til then.

The show opened good with a faster pace than last seasons shows. I noticed right off the bat that the camerman focused on Phillips package as they were introducing the contestants. Anyone catch that. The photography as usual was great.
I'm satisfied with the eviction. The immunity challenge was a nice change from last seasons too.
I'll catch others comments after the show has aired across the country.

Old 02-13-2013, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
What happened, our news media and local TV guide claimed the show was a 2 hour season opening episode. I got cheated out of a 1/2 hour. I enjoyed it til then.
Here in Tucson it was 7:00 - 8:30. There was a Big Bang Theory rerun after Survivor, then CSI at 9:00.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV