Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2016, 02:31 PM

689 posts, read 975,375 times

Advertisements

Isn't Oleg kind of a double-agent? Remember he was sitting in the car telling Stan about Nina's death (because of their shared affection for her). Also, he obviously prefers the American way of life. As his bitterness grows, I think we'll see more two-timing from him in the near future.

On another point, I'm not sure I understand why Gabriel hasn't ordered the hit on Pastor Tim and his wife yet. Is he just appeasing Phillip and Elizabeth because they're worried how this will effect Page or is there another game plan here?

Lastly, Gabriel appears to be very fragile now and won't last too much longer. I'm predicting the return of Claudia. I'm kind of hoping for this since she really lays on the pressure and has a very interesting, secretive way about her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2016, 05:38 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,159,299 times
Gabriel is just a go-between ... he can't order anything. He takes orders from the Center and reports what's going on in the field back to the Center. He's probably delaying to try to appease both sides but if Stan and Elizabeth can't resolve it satisfactorily then the Center may have to order the hit.

I don't know if I can consider Oleg a double agent yet. He only passed on info about Nina's welfare and gave info that allowed the US to kick the fake Russian defector out of the country but that benefited both sides.

Old 04-21-2016, 08:48 AM

4,363 posts, read 6,540,890 times
Martha Martha Martha, what on Earth? She going to have a lead (Pb) lunch?

...or is she going to have Clark's love child?

Old 04-21-2016, 10:30 AM

9,238 posts, read 22,924,773 times
I feel like last night's show went on and on but nothing really happened. They are (hopefully) trying to build up suspense for something big. Otherwise, they dragged last night out for nothing.

Old 04-21-2016, 10:57 AM

Martha may end up with lead poisoning soon but the repercussion of Martha will be felt by everyone. Stan is really up sh-tcreek on this one.

Old 04-21-2016, 12:09 PM

25,574 posts, read 56,533,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Stan is really up sh-tcreek on this one.
How so?? Stan was the first to become suspicious of her.

I liked last night's show. All kinds of nuances. The big reveal when Clark admitted he'd let Martha "see" him and Elizabeth's obvious feelings of personal betrayal - or so it appeared to me - was very well done, I think.

And, couldn't Gabriel have just sent Elizabeth to meet William to pick up the dead rat? A dead rat???? Really??? "It" could have been kept on ice for another day or two. Extremely bad judgment on Gabe's part to think he could control Martha.

LOL - throughout that episode I couldn't stop saying, "oh, that poor thing" whenever Martha appeared. One of my favorite characters - but clearly, the end is nigh - one way or the other - exfiltrated to Moscow, shot dead by Gabe & Co., or jailed for treason in the US.

Oh, that poor thing. lol

Old 04-21-2016, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
How so?? Stan was the first to become suspicious of her.

I liked last night's show. All kinds of nuances. The big reveal when Clark admitted he'd let Martha "see" him and Elizabeth's obvious feelings of personal betrayal - or so it appeared to me - was very well done, I think.
Well, this for one. Not only did he not tell Elizabeth, he didn't tell Gabriel.

And look at Gabriel's face when Martha called him KGB ... he now realizes that Stan had revealed much more info than he said.

And the FBI is hot on Stan's trail.

Stan is in deep doo doo with everyone.

Old 04-21-2016, 05:47 PM

25,574 posts, read 56,533,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
And the FBI is hot on Stan's trail.

Stan is in deep doo doo with everyone.
You mean Clark Westerfeld/Philip. Stan Beeman is FBI.

Old 04-21-2016, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
You mean Clark Westerfeld/Philip. Stan Beeman is FBI.
Sorry, yes, Clark/Phil ... lol!!

Old 04-28-2016, 06:53 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,015,794 times
Last night's episode was fantastic. Keri Russell's best performance so far.

I like the fact that this show assumes it's audience is intelligent. They don't feel the need to spell things out. Keri's acting is good enough that we know what she is thinking by her facial expressions.

And Clark/Phillip/Misha both lying awake in bed together. Wow.

I thought Martha's slow unraveling was also very realistic.

All the kids staying up late and drinking together. It was like a role reversal of parents waiting up for the kids. Nice touch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV