Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2014, 10:43 AM

9,825 posts, read 11,567,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_MVP View Post
Christopher Williams has a reputation for being violent, isn't he the guy that beat up Halle Berry and caused her to be deaf in one ear?
It was Wesley Snipes that whoop her A$$ and made her deaf in one ear(allegedly)
I Rewatched last night show and what peter did to Brandon was foul. "You don't ever hold another man down while they are trying to defend himself".
My advice to women on RHWOA:
Chivalry is dead, so please don't go run up on men ready fight. You're not going to like the results!
Can someone please explain to me why Apollo went after Brandon and not Christopher?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2014, 11:24 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,807,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
I Rewatched last night show and what peter did to Brandon was foul. "You don't ever hold another man down while they are trying to defend himself".
Chivalry is dead, so please don't go run up on men ready fight. You're not going to like the results!
Can someone please explain to me why Apollo went after Brandon and not Christopher?

cause Brandon is banging his girlfriend,......uh, er, I mean Kenya

Old 01-28-2014, 11:32 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,203,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
cause Brandon is banging his girlfriend,......uh, er, I mean Kenya
ahem Pip Brandon is gay.

Old 01-28-2014, 11:47 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,807,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
ahem Pip Brandon is gay.

is he for real?
Maybe Apollo isn't aware?

I would bet $$$ that Apollo and Kenya have had a fling going on for awhile. Just MY Humble Opinion or Allegedly

Old 01-28-2014, 12:27 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,213,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I don't understand why the men acted like a pack of dogs on Brandon and Peter was the first to shove him then hold him down while Apollo hit him. Cynthia can say all she wants that Peter was trying to break it up which is fine but he had no reason to shove him then pin him down. That dude did grab Kenya's arm but she shouldn't have gone walking across the room towards his wife either.

Phaedra should be ashamed wasting money for that kind of parties always but did you hear Apollo? He spends $8k-$9k at a strip club and "it is my money why can't I spend it? It doesn't belong to her". Well now we know where he got that money but how soon he forgot he didn't come out of prison with money & used Phaedra's.
Christopher Williams should not have touched Kenya. Although she was approaching his wife, that is a discussion between ladies and, as his wife was talking to Kenya, she should have been woman enough to face the confrontation without her husband's help.

I think Peter pushed Brandon down because Brandon lunged at Christopher. And once Apollo's crazy ass came over, it was more about holding Brandon down so the fight didn't escalate. I don't think Peter held him down with the intention of having Apollo beat on the guy. At least, I hope that wasn't the case. But he and Apollo are friends, so who knows...

Old 01-28-2014, 12:35 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,213,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Because he's still pissed at her for putting him on blast about trying to (possibly) get with her. That hatred extends to her friends.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:27 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,242,505 times
Why was Nene stomping around like a Clydesdale horse? She needs to have a seat or should I say.............a stall.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:28 PM

2,192 posts, read 2,328,113 times
Apollo and Peter are friends. Brandon gave Peter a hard time when he was trying to break up the fight and took a swing at him. Apollo jumped to Peter's defense.

LOL escapenc

Old 01-28-2014, 06:01 PM

9,825 posts, read 11,567,120 times
Thanks for the info.
If that was me,peter would have been picking up his teeth up after holding me down like that.

Old 01-29-2014, 07:30 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,118,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Why was Nene stomping around like a Clydesdale horse? She needs to have a seat or should I say.............a stall.
LOLOL

Yeah, I hate to be a jerk about it...but Nene can put as much makeup on as she wants. You can't fix ugly. And her personality makes her even more ugly. If she were still a humble, normal person, I probably woudln't think she was THAT bad looking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV