Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2014, 10:49 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,216,731 times

Advertisements

Kandi has said she remains loyal to her mother because she is the only person in her life that has never left her. That is pretty powerful if you have had a lot of hurts & broken relationships in life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2014, 10:53 AM

2,200 posts, read 2,337,244 times
I'd bet that more often than not it is because of her mother that people have left her.

Old 02-18-2014, 11:00 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,216,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winterbird View Post
I'd bet that more often than not it is because of her mother that people have left her.
I bet you're correct.

Old 02-18-2014, 07:46 PM

404 posts, read 386,587 times
Default Kandi

mmm I don't see Todd being a good fit for Kandi. Run Kandi Run. I don't agree with what her Mom did. I do think she's on to something though.

Nene was played by Kenya. I agree with Peter.

Old 02-19-2014, 11:51 AM
PJA

2,462 posts, read 3,185,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erjunkee View Post
You know, that episode last night really demonstrated how low class and juvenile NeNe truly is. I honestly believed she had grown and matured since remarrying Greg, but I realized after watching her at that charity ball that nothing has changed. She has little/no professionalism, and little/no maturity as an adult. I'm so glad Peter called her out on her behavior. Clearly Cynthia and the rest who left had no courage to do so.

Irrespective of what her personal feelings are towards Kenya, her behavior was so childish. I even felt awkward watching her turn her back towards Kenya as Kenya was talking on the microphone, and then seeing her literally snatch the mic from Kenya and then go on to give an abrasive/nasty reply while standing in front of all of those guests. And then she had the gall to tell Peter, something along the lines of "I'm not in the same class as these other women!". Perhaps she's right, but not in the way she believes she is.

What a low class, nasty, immature thing to do...

What a shame...
I can't even stand Kenya but I have to agree. If Nene was going to act like that, why did she even come? She made herself and Kenya look bad, but Kenya rose above it and kept it professional.

Old 02-20-2014, 05:41 PM

2,092 posts, read 3,229,125 times
NeNe Leakes could be leaving “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” after this season.

Allegedly, the reality star doesn’t want to return. A source told Media Take Out, if Kenya Moore returns then Leakes most likely will not.

Negotiations are currently being made.

And maybe, Leakes will return because Moore and Porsha Williams haven’t been asked to return yet as they could be replaced by Natalie Williams and Mynique Smith.

Phaedra Parks’ legal troubles could prevent her from returning, but Cynthia Bailey and Kandi Burruss both have been asked to return thus far along with Leakes.

EUR Bits: Kevin Hart Humbled as NBA All-Star Celeb MVP - Nene Leakes to Exit 'RHOA'? | EURweb

Old 02-20-2014, 06:22 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,754,598 times
I hope she leaves, she's boring as hell.

Old 02-20-2014, 11:30 PM

926 posts, read 1,258,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnHarris View Post
NeNe Leakes could be leaving “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” after this season.

Allegedly, the reality star doesn’t want to return. A source told Media Take Out, if Kenya Moore returns then Leakes most likely will not.

Negotiations are currently being made.

And maybe, Leakes will return because Moore and Porsha Williams haven’t been asked to return yet as they could be replaced by Natalie Williams and Mynique Smith.

Phaedra Parks’ legal troubles could prevent her from returning, but Cynthia Bailey and Kandi Burruss both have been asked to return thus far along with Leakes.

EUR Bits: Kevin Hart Humbled as NBA All-Star Celeb MVP - Nene Leakes to Exit 'RHOA'? | EURweb

She's not walking away from that fat paycheck! Wouldn't surprise me at all if she made a threat like that. Manipulate and control. That's what a bully does.

If Kenya wasn't in the mix the show would be a big bore. At least her craziness is entertaining.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:39 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,127,072 times
I would think Nene needs the money. The shows she was recently been involved with have been postponed/cancelled, and with the lavish lifestyle she lives, that RHoA money might run out sooner than later.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:42 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,108,332 times
HeNe is NOT going to leave. She ain't got no other job

Yes HeNe and you are a size 6 too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV