Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2014, 07:50 PM

14,413 posts, read 22,565,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Why was Nene stomping around like a Clydesdale horse? She needs to have a seat or should I say.............a stall.
Nene is getting to be really annoying . She looks like one big drag queen with a way too big head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2014, 07:55 PM

14,413 posts, read 22,565,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
O-M-G Where to even start

I am not believing the African Prince for Kenya. She don't have no man. She should adopt a child. There plenty out there that would rather be with her than in foster care. Or would they

Mr. President's party was just gross. The only thing I liked was the choreographed dance. It doesn't appear that Apollo was informed about any of the festivities nor was he consulted.

HeNe was the CHIEF Instigator for sure She had to prance around all high and mighty. She should be ashamed of herself for asking the question about a bi-sexual husband and then immediately asked Portia Some friend huh She knew there was going to be a smack down (probably with the wives instead of the husbands) when she invited the rest of the crew and slowly started putting gasoline on the fire.

Apollo does not have multiple G's to be throwing down every night at a strip club

So was HeNe inferring that she too did nasty little things behind the scenes when she was a stripper too? Don't be tossing stones in the glass house my dear

Kenya was a big fool by coming so late after her calling everyone out being tardy for the party (sorry - I had to go there)

Cynthia said on WWHL that she apologized on behalf of the entire cast She too was a little instigator with Kandi. I don't think that what Kandi said at the winery regarding Peter was a derogatory comment. Cynthia had better watch it because I think Kandi could take her and Peter at the same time

Hene! :-)

Old 02-01-2014, 11:52 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,555,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
ahem Pip Brandon is gay.
lol the fact that you even HAD to post that is funny......

Old 02-02-2014, 08:12 PM

1,658 posts, read 2,783,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
ahem Pip Brandon is gay.
Welp, he could be bisexual. She may be the only chick he would if he could.

Funny story: I go to gay clubs because you can dance with gay men with no risk of douchebaggery. Dude gets so into dancing he humps my butt when I turn around. Suffice it to say I felt evidence I must have brought out a whole 'nother side of him.

Old 02-06-2014, 02:09 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,125,245 times
Big Poppa's house is back on the market. It has been reduced almost $10M from when it was first listed.

Email View

Old 02-09-2014, 06:18 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,249,718 times
I know that Porsha and intelligence do NOT go together but she showed the most maturity by getting out of there!

I wish Bravo would bring back Sheree. Yes--she was delusional, but you could always count on her to put Nene in her place!

Old 02-09-2014, 07:00 PM

3,964 posts, read 10,657,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
I know that Porsha and intelligence do NOT go together but she showed the most maturity by getting out of there!

I wish Bravo would bring back Sheree. Yes--she was delusional, but you could always count on her to put Nene in her place!
"Fix your face."

Old 02-09-2014, 07:48 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,840,538 times
ha ha................I loved this episode even more then the previous one. Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love me some Kandi!! Mel needed her azz kicked and Cynthia needed a biotch slap to her face. Peter is a big bully and Apollo seemed to be on Phaedra's last nerve when he was trying to explain away his actions. Phaedra is NO dummy.

Who was with Porsha? Whoever it was really cracked me up with her," uh uh, I didn't sign on for this " and Porsha, "I don't get into this ghetto stuff"

I was cracking up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-09-2014, 07:59 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,219,832 times
Really starting not to like NeNe, which is a shame because I really liked her.

I can't believe folks are so blinded by their dislike for Kenya that they are dismissing Chris manhandling her. Not cool. Getting up and confronting someone is NO excuse for someone putting their hands on you. Good on Brandon for not pressing charges on that fool Apollo. I wouldn't have been so forgiving.

Old 02-09-2014, 08:18 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,348,834 times
Not buying Nene's sheepish act. She can pretend all she wants that she didn't have a part in the brawl. She may not have meant for things to escalate the way they did, but she most definitely bears responsibility as an instigator!

And it is very telling that the other ladies won't accept that Chris was wrong for grabbing Kenya's arm. Not sure I like the use of the word "charging" to describe Kenya getting up to confront the other lady. I really admire Brandon for standing up for Kenya. He may have been premature in his defense and overly dramatic out the gate, but he was trying to defend his friend.

Cynthia tries to act innocent but she knows what she's doing. She dials it up often with innuendos and aggressive posturing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV