Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2014, 10:39 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,219,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesigns64 View Post
Chris was the start of it . . . and Apollo and Peter were the next in line. Something is wrong with Apollo he acted like an animal.
I'm telling y'all they can lie & deny all they want to but there has been something between Apollo & Kenya. He was beating on Brandon with a fit of jealous rage or maybe Brandon threatened to expose what he'd done with Kenya perhaps. Those 2 have done the humpty hump, bad business deal (besides the donkey butt thing) or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I heard Apollo is facing several felony charges of bank fraud and identity theft. A-block Apollo." Also heard that Phaedra was apparently the "ring leader" of some scam they were running 7-10 years ago. Hilarious. "
Found this odd since they didn't marry until 2009 and I don't think he was her client in his prior arrest that sent him to prison. But then see the link below......................

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I am amazed at how different Cynthia views things/has memories of past events Kandi should have taken Mallory out

HeNe set it all up and just watched her evil plan unfold. Kenya was just stupid enough to take the bait.
Cynthia has a lot of folks fooled that she is this sweet, quiet, non-confrontational person & she isn't. Agree NeNe knew exactly what she was doing asking those pointed questions. I can't believe the other women didn't see it as a set-up too & walk out. Kandi would have put a real hurt on Mallory.

Now I went searching after I read skinsfan's post found this little article that had this statement in it:
How the Feds Built Their Case Against Phaedra Parks’ Husband, Apollo Nida : Sandra Rose

Quote:
The feds requested additional indictments be sealed as the case is ongoing and other Nida co-conspirators are under investigation, including “several” Real Housewives of Atlanta cast members, according to my source down at the court house.
I would put money on Peter being in this scheme and doesn't Big Poppa have money troubles? Greg wasn't working when NeNe was in CA he had a lot of time off so................ but then I can't see him doing this. Bet Phaedra knew this was coming & she'd lose her lawyer license so she started doing the undertaker thing. Last night she said she didn't pass her final exam, didn't get to do an embalming and something else. The fog is starting to clear.

Makes the federal charges against RHONJ lose the spotlight eh? Bravo better get out of the RH business before they are indicted in something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2014, 11:02 AM

9,828 posts, read 11,597,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Right. Phaedra probably she's this upstanding, successful black women, and that she's the role model for all young black women watching this show. LOL

I also thought it was hilarious as the girls all agreed with her that they shouldn't feed the sterotype of black women being loud and ghetto, as they started yelling at each other in the middle of a peaceful day spa LOL.

What a joke these women are, for the most part anyway. As for Phaedra being classy and upscale, I find it funny that she married an ex-con that is in his 30s, yet acts like he's 19. "Somebody shoved me, better take my shirt off and start choke-slamming people." Stay classy, Apollo. He was in that pajama party looking like Apollo Creed with all those jabs he was throwing.
Thanks for making me spit
green tea all over my work computer...Lololololololo
I was on my back Laughing at, Apollo's Version of what went down. His own women wasn't buying it!
I am now convinced that, RHOA Producers and Nene get together and plot out things to get the girls fighting each other.
Phaedra looked very worn and tired last night.

Old 02-10-2014, 02:42 PM

2,201 posts, read 2,339,147 times
skins_fan82 - lol exactly!!!!

Last edited by winterbird; 02-10-2014 at 03:21 PM..

Old 02-10-2014, 04:06 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,756,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winterbird View Post
I think Kandi has lots of built up anger because of unresolved issues with her mother. And Cynthia's sister pushed her for no reason.

Yes. I don't blame her for being pi$$ed. Mal had no reason to put her hands on Kandi.

Plus, she's had people making nasty comments about Todd all season. "Opportunist" seems to be everyones favorite word. Cynthia should take a long hard look at her man, I consider Peter to be an opportunist. He's nothing without her.

Old 02-10-2014, 05:30 PM

926 posts, read 1,259,176 times
All that sudden unnecessary aggression. I'm thinking Apollo is popping steroids.

Nene has always been a disgrace. Andy loves her because she keeps things stirred up. What is going on with her hair?! Hair looks worst than Kandi's. And that's saying a lot.

Old 02-10-2014, 05:56 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,537,635 times
You don't like it? The blond.

Old 02-10-2014, 05:58 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,787,513 times
Kandi's hair does look horrible.

Sorry, just had to interject, lol

Old 02-10-2014, 06:26 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,110,752 times
This just makes me laugh

Old 02-10-2014, 07:00 PM

1,658 posts, read 2,780,958 times
Awww DAMN, I tried to rep you George. That is f-king priceless right there! That's BIG HOMIE!!!! lolololol

Old 02-10-2014, 08:18 PM

404 posts, read 386,685 times
Default Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
This just makes me laugh

That picture of Chuck is HILARIOUS! I see why he dumped Kandi. She's more aggressive than he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV