Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2020, 06:42 PM

1,943 posts, read 1,487,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I ended up forwarding thru the 1st hour from the DVR because it looked the same as what I saw on the app. That was about an hour long. It was after that 1st hour that had new stuff or that's how it looks to me.
Yup, the app gives you early access to the first hour of the episode, and then you have to watch the second half live/DVR'd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2020, 08:55 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,335,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Williams does NOT have an English accent, he has a Middle Eastern accent.

So we have another Angela Jr with the old cougar going after a 30 year old Nigerian. Whats up with these young rather decent looking Nigerian men going after these old grandmas?
They take what they can get. It's very likely that all the others they message through social media ignore them. The grandmas are much easier targets for their money scams and their hopes of coming to the US.

Old 02-24-2020, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
...and the camera on his phone is broken. Such bad luck! Doomed.

The photographer is adorable. He seems nice and has a job, so there is no reason why he couldn’t find a short little American woman in the past 28 years, unless he’s really nutty.
I agree but it seems he's been afraid to try for the last 28 years.

Old 02-24-2020, 08:59 PM

>>I can't believe we have to see Darcy and Tom again, especially knowing they're broken up.<<<

I'm so sick of Darcy. How many more times do we have to watch her cry? And she wonders why her relationships never work? Who would want someone like that?

Old 02-25-2020, 04:32 AM

4,724 posts, read 4,415,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrassTacksGal View Post
>>I can't believe we have to see Darcy and Tom again, especially knowing they're broken up.<<<

I'm so sick of Darcy. How many more times do we have to watch her cry? And she wonders why her relationships never work? Who would want someone like that?
I not only don't care to watch Darcy - because she just is so staged and studied- I am embarrassed for her because as much as she probably thinks she is getting her 56 minutes extra of fame, she is totally looking pathetic.
Painful to watch and I don't want to.

Old 02-25-2020, 05:46 AM

1,943 posts, read 1,487,836 times
Quote:

To be fair, her self-destruction and constantly making the same mistakes over and over again are what make her reality tv gold. I actually really enjoy her storylines for this reason.

I watched the early premiere of this week's episode last night, and Darcy's boobs have gotten obviously bigger and her lips are almost comically ballooned compared to last season. For me, I watch this show to be entertained by the over-dramatic and the ones who are obliviously getting scammed (like Big Ed and the woman with the fitness model in London). The ones who are actually in love and getting married for the right reasons aren't nearly as entertaining to watch.

Old 02-25-2020, 10:15 AM

5,999 posts, read 7,096,922 times
Quote:
I ended up forwarding thru the 1st hour from the DVR because it looked the same as what I saw on the app. That was about an hour long. It was after that 1st hour that had new stuff or that's how it looks to me.

These were my comments from watching it early

Agree, I'm so over Nigerian story-lines. It should at least be some what entertaining due to Lisa's jealousy. In next weeks previews he says "she's 70% good" and that he wants to be king of hip hop in the US. Yeah, you'll be a hip hop king in PA! LMFAO! There are tons of people like him here already. Why does the US need a Nigerian one? We don't!

In next weeks previews he says he's not sure if his mother will give them his blessing because Lisa is white. I hope she doesn't. I need a good laugh!

We can't forget that there's currently a ban on Lisa being able to bring him here; just like Angela and Michael who have some what of a better chance of Michael coming since they started the process before Trump added the ban. Too bad Michael botched his interview.

This was what I said the other day when I watched it on the TLC app

I'm sure Lisa's trip to Nigeria will be a mess. I guess we'll see if she gets as loud as Angela. Why would a 30 year old Nigeria "celebrity" want someone in their 50's when they can have anyone? He's into white girls that he can't get there??? He's wanting to make it big in the states??? Using her for a visa???

I didn't hear his voice on what I saw with the app the other day. I made sure to watch it when I had time due to what you posted. I totally agree he's not British. I feel so bad for her. She was faithful to her husband for 30 years. Now we hear what sounds like he died in prison. I wonder if I'll be able to find an article eventually that says what he was sent to prison for?

His name is Williams with an S which is weird. Yolanda seems very nice; she also seems like a great mother. You can tell her kids really love her. They look to have a great relationship. I'm surprised that her daughter did not see if she could get her mother on the show Catfish.

I feel really bad that she's most certainly being catfished, especially after losing the love of her life, her soul mate. They were together 30 years when he died. I'm glad his death motivated her to lose all of that weight, she's a smoking hot lady.

Of course he asked her for money saying to come see her. Glad she wasn't stupid enough to give it to him!

I have not looked for photos of Williams yet to see if they're easily found using google image search. I mentioned it to my daughter; she was going to do it but she said it will probably be everywhere now associated with 90 Day Fiance. I'll ask her later if she decided to do it.

I didn't recall seeing him have a lady friend, it wasn't on the app version. It was on what I just watched.

He says that they had dated, yet the lady friend says they didn't. Varya is much prettier then the friend so I can see why he's very attracted to her. He's a darned good looking guy, he sure could have anyone he wants in the US, especially after being on the show. I agree with his Russian friend that she's probably just looking to get to the US. I wonder how many US men she's speaking to.

Yes, they only focused on 3 couples. I hate when they do that. I wish they would have shown the Lesbian couple on the 1st episode but knowing them, they'll probably make us wait for them! They showed them on the previews after the episode, I hope they'll be on next weeks. Also that other guy that was waiting at the train station in previews; did he say this was his 3rd try seeing her?

I couldn't disagree more. I thought the friend was gorgeous, very striking features. Varya is cute, but girl next door cute, the friend is hot. By the way, am I the only one that thinks Geoffrey is totally gay and is in complete denial. Every time he speaks my gaydar goes off.

Old 02-25-2020, 10:58 AM

23,862 posts, read 33,533,504 times
Quote:
Agree, I'm so over Nigerian story-lines. It should at least be some what entertaining due to Lisa's jealousy. In next weeks previews he says "she's 70% good" and that he wants to be king of hip hop in the US. Yeah, you'll be a hip hop king in PA! LMFAO! There are tons of people like him here already. Why does the US need a Nigerian one? We don't!

In next weeks previews he says he's not sure if his mother will give them his blessing because Lisa is white. I hope she doesn't. I need a good laugh!

We can't forget that there's currently a ban on Lisa being able to bring him here; just like Angela and Michael who have some what of a better chance of Michael coming since they started the process before Trump added the ban. Too bad Michael botched his interview.

This was what I said the other day when I watched it on the TLC app

I'm sure Lisa's trip to Nigeria will be a mess. I guess we'll see if she gets as loud as Angela. Why would a 30 year old Nigeria "celebrity" want someone in their 50's when they can have anyone? He's into white girls that he can't get there??? He's wanting to make it big in the states??? Using her for a visa???
So I was googling SojaBoy Nigeria. Apparently we already have a Soulja Boy in the US. Now we really don't need 2!

’90 Day Fiance’ Spoilers: Lisa Jealous of Usman’s Female Fans on ‘Before the 90 Days’

Quote:
Even though Lisa knows him as Usman, he goes by SojaBoy on stage – not to be confused with American rapper Soulja Boy.
Quote:

When she was with Jesse, it was all due to Jesse.

With Tom, I think she's trying to make a relationship when there isn't one. She was hoping there would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
I couldn't disagree more. I thought the friend was gorgeous, very striking features. Varya is cute, but girl next door cute, the friend is hot. By the way, am I the only one that thinks Geoffrey is totally gay and is in complete denial. Every time he speaks my gaydar goes off.
I think the opposite. The friend is girl next door cute.

He supposedly has some sort of secrets he hasn't told Varya, so maybe he's bisexual

Old 02-25-2020, 12:33 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,075,496 times
okay from what I was able to find out was that Yolanda wont be on there for long because the producers found out that Williams was not a real person and the photos he sent were stock photos and the producers let Yolanda go so we wont see her very much longer .
Geoff apparently he sold drugs when he was younger to put food on the table . He recently lost a 13 month old son did not mention the mother or how his baby died , just mentioned he was going through some stuff.

Old 02-26-2020, 10:52 AM

923 posts, read 1,502,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB1562 View Post
Angela is pure white trash, which is why she's entertaining to watch. I think Angela is doing this mostly because she likes the attention. She was on The Maury Show twice with one of her daughters to do a paternity test a few years before 90 Day.
I wonder if that is on YouTube somewhere...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV