Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2014, 02:13 PM

550 posts, read 985,183 times

Advertisements

I think the producers put in all these awful people for drama and keep 3 or 4 good contestants around. These catfights are just annoying. The ratings for this episode was basically the same as last year. So that's good at least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2014, 02:32 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,381,379 times
Watching this first episode was just annoying to me. The one girl seemed to be outright lying with saying she was telling the others how far she was on the risotto.

They didn't get anything out but some salad!

Old 03-14-2014, 03:18 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,214,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
Oh yeah, the fingers in the food. modcutWho does that? And no, not everybody! Yuck! They need to announce where and when he works anywhere in the country so people can skip that place like the plague - which he is single-handedly spreading.
I was thinking that also last night. It said he is an EXECUTIVE chef? Yuck. Where was he from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Watching this first episode was just annoying to me. The one girl seemed to be outright lying with saying she was telling the others how far she was on the risotto.

They didn't get anything out but some salad!
And the salad was already out in the dining room! Gordo must treat everyone to free dinner over at his other place.

I thought I had missed something with the blonde Rican saying she had called out times cuz I certainly didn't hear it. Hopefully when GR watches the tape, he will see that she lied and that won't sit right with him.

I was disappointed it wasn't 2 hours like usual.

Last edited by Beretta; 03-15-2014 at 07:10 AM..

Old 03-15-2014, 12:43 AM

278 posts, read 277,582 times
The modcut from Jersey. So stereotypical. "No one got on the vacuum". He actually stormed off and ate instead of helping. Yet he stuck around? How did no one call him out on it during elimination

I was surprised out of everyone, guy tasting food with his hand was eliminated.

Last edited by Beretta; 03-15-2014 at 07:11 AM.. Reason: language

Old 03-15-2014, 06:04 AM

13,697 posts, read 9,021,495 times
I was appalled yesterday when I saw this thread and that HK had begun. We missed the first episode, and I don't see where it is being repeated. Why wasn't it advertised?

Ah, well. Fortunately, it is not like we 'care' which of these people actually 'win', but it is seeing Ramsey scream at them, and plenty of episodes left to watch. I assume that it is the usual moltly crew consisting of people I would be rather horrified seeing behind the counter at McDonalds, touching my food in any manner whatsoever.

Old 03-15-2014, 01:12 PM

278 posts, read 277,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I was appalled yesterday when I saw this thread and that HK had begun. We missed the first episode, and I don't see where it is being repeated. Why wasn't it advertised?

Ah, well. Fortunately, it is not like we 'care' which of these people actually 'win', but it is seeing Ramsey scream at them, and plenty of episodes left to watch. I assume that it is the usual moltly crew consisting of people I would be rather horrified seeing behind the counter at McDonalds, touching my food in any manner whatsoever.
It took over the American Idol time slot

Old 03-16-2014, 11:03 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,055,119 times
Legalsea, I almost missed it too. I looked online for a couple months trying to find out when it was coming back on and couldn't find anything. Then, all of a sudden, hubby and I were flipping through channels and saw all the donkeys in the kitchen and I practically had a heart attack! We immediately DVR'd it so we could fast forward through the commercials. We missed about the first 10 minutes of the show.

Old 03-16-2014, 09:54 PM

6,413 posts, read 12,153,401 times
It's on Hulu, but could be Hulu+.

Old 03-20-2014, 09:17 PM

17,607 posts, read 15,298,210 times
I think I say or think this every year.. could the contestants get any worse?

I know they pick, on purpose, contestants that are just there to screw up.. And sometimes, they make it through.. Think Krupa from a few seasons ago.. I think she was picked to fail, and managed to hang around for a while. But, I can't find the GOOD contestants this year.

Have to admit.. I love it when Ramsey goes 'off-script' in eliminations. The downside.. You get the feeling that there was a whole lot edited out at that elimination.. because Nicole didn't look shocked at all.

Old 03-21-2014, 06:22 AM

10,185 posts, read 11,172,808 times
They are all terrible... The one that got knocked off, what an attitude on that thing..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV